BallBreakers Clan LF CPs, Groups, Players

News:

Main Menu

BallBreakers Clan LF CPs, Groups, Players

Started by Urudin, September 10, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urudin

Hello Guys!

As I became aware of this upcoming server of DN I decided to play here and to take as many people from BallBreakers community as possible(Clan known for it's perfomance on L2eu Lionna this spring). Although I hope many old friends will come, I'd also like to see new faces in our lines! We are looking for cps mostly, but any active player who can cooperate in team are welcomed. Those who are coming alone or duo will have the option to found or join a party in clan (I don't say cp, because it's enough for me If you have people to team up with for events). We have own working teamspeak 3 server. Hope to see many of you guys in game :) For info contact me on forum or reply this topic! BallBreakers FTW!

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

yoloKaktus

Hey Urudin! I hope we'll have such a good time here as we had on l2eu   ;D I'm coming, and I hope I'll se many good old friends here as well!  :)

SizeMatters

Quote from: Urudin on September 10, 2017, 09:56:22 AM
Hello Guys!

As I became aware of this upcoming server of DN I decided to play here and to take as many people from BallBreakers community as possible(Clan known for it's perfomance on L2eu Lionna this spring). Although I hope many old friends will come, I'd also like to see new faces in our lines! We are looking for cps mostly, but any active player who can cooperate in team are welcomed. Those who are coming alone or duo will have the option to found or join a party in clan (I don't say cp, because it's enough for me If you have people to team up with for events). We have own working teamspeak 3 server. Hope to see many of you guys in game :) For info contact me on forum or reply this topic! BallBreakers FTW!

Yo is that the same clan that is actually playing on l2evoke?

Urudin

Quote from: SizeMatters on September 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
Yo is that the same clan that is actually playing on l2evoke?
Hello, l2evoke was only a casual thing for some of our players, I mean like 5-6 ppl :) It's a part of BallBreakers, but only a very little part.

CoitusOralus

I'm cumming as well. It's been like half year I did not play l2
Hungry for a low rate

Urudin

Quote from: CoitusOralus on September 11, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
I'm cumming as well. It's been like half year I did not play l2
Hungry for a low rate
You are the most pervert Titan ever walked the world of Aden :D I'm happy you ,,cumming" as well my friend :D

7up

y0, im up for playing with you. Dont know if u remember me from evoke or l2eu but doesnt matter ;p
for now im up for any class

Urudin

Quote from: 7up on September 13, 2017, 03:40:17 PM
y0, im up for playing with you. Dont know if u remember me from evoke or l2eu but doesnt matter ;p
for now im up for any class
Hello, very good :) I send you a private message with our ts adress, though it's too early yet to tell what class we'll need :)

PiecitoPies

Hello everyone, I am a student of master and I live in Spain, I am 24 years old, I take the game seriously and I usually be online, I guarantee a minimum of 12h online daily except Monday and Tuesday that I will play 5h.

I would love to play on this new server and if possible start with a CP / CLAN with a certain organization so that we all progress more quickly.
I have 12 years of experience in the Lineage, I have played all its chronicles and it is enough to say that interlude is my favorite, I know a lot about the game and I can contribute knowledge, opinions and team help.

I play Cardinal, character with which I have 10 years of experience from lows servers from rates x1 to mid and hight.
I also have in mind to create a SE that will serve as support for lvl when I do not have anyone to go with, I do not like being a burden with Bishop so I develop myself without problem but for me the lineage is a team game.

I hope your message, best regards and please excuse my bad english.

nikolis

Hello there.

I found this server's announcements in some other site and liked the concept and UI changes so i registered in forum.

I have played in a lot of low/mid servers, solo and main supports, mostly bd.

I don't like the idea of making main/dwarf/dwarf/support and playing completely solo so im searching for a clan/group.

I will be joining the beta when it happens, so see you then

Urudin

I'm very happy to see potential new faces who wanna join us :) On the link below you can reach our facebook group, request join and stay tuned for more information :) TS adress will be shared there too.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1409444239367817&ref=content_filter