ToxicPhenomenons Group - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ToxicPhenomenons Group

Started by person, October 04, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarnaX

Quote from: Easley on November 11, 2017, 12:40:18 AM
Interlude is a chronicle with very few mechanics, all that's needed is time and small amount of strategy  ??? But yeah, you sure had alot of time and that's why you are where you are, gz  ::)
It's true but...
MMO games need time to be higher level or better eq.

reddragonjr

Quote from: Akalyptos on November 10, 2017, 09:55:18 PM
fear are still at low lvl spots?

OH, that's why I can't spot them in the map.... I was there first 30 min when srvr opens... Sad

Don't worry you'll be soon carpeted by Fear and I will lmfao.Or you guys can come for a ride on Ayrin too so we can carpet you there,since all enemies rage quit server...

Quote from: Peorexo on November 10, 2017, 06:50:23 PM
u still at low lvl spots bro

Btw Revell mitza playing with you guys too?
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Akalyptos

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 11, 2017, 09:03:14 AM
Don't worry you'll be soon carpeted by Fear and I will lmfao.Or you guys can come for a ride on Ayrin too so we can carpet you there,since all enemies rage quit server...

Btw Revell mitza playing with you guys too?

I can't wait till summer to catch us up....
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

reddragonjr

gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Urudin

You really pked all randoms yday on Baium? Guys, wtf? You are crying for competition for weeks now, and once we poke you a bit (Not even a big try) you go mental and pk everybody to kill server as revenge or what? I really don't get ur point.

HarnaX

Quote from: Urudin on November 12, 2017, 11:35:54 AM
You really pked all randoms yday on Baium? Guys, wtf? You are crying for competition for weeks now, and once we poke you a bit (Not even a big try) you go mental and pk everybody to kill server as revenge or what? I really don't get ur point.
+1 True

stealth

people will catch up, I wonder how fast Toxic will quit then (with stupid reasons)...
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

SIMITIS

Quote from: stealth on November 12, 2017, 08:33:55 PM
people will catch up, I wonder how fast Toxic will quit then (with stupid reasons)...
My third cousin is gonna come from australia so i gotta quit :S

person

Isnt true thesaints and most randoms got the hit
Quote from: stealth on November 12, 2017, 08:33:55 PM
To bad i wont waste more time to w8   to catch me up in a x11 interlude server(1 month fighting with npc)Ppls get bored and its normal
Even on aq before heros i killed all w/o any poke,imagine now!
excuse like " we got real life" dont count cuz if u know how to play 3-4 hours  per day  its more than enough to get a decent gear and fight
imagine here u can box a whole pt so u just need 1-2 ppl
So i dont need any stupid reason dude
You can fight casuals each other :)

reddragonjr

Just as expected... I told it long ago :))) once the sh1ts gets heavy they will disappear finding 1 mil excuses.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

00maf

All you QQ boys are strange... Too bad person is right. I already said that now it's a 10x server.
I played here only few hours after work, a lil bit more during weekends = 79 noblesse EE, necro 78, ESummoner 78. And now I'm alone, with no one to play with. I've waited few HOURS on barakiel - no one arrived to kill it, Toxics finally came after some time. Same on another RBs.

If you dont have enough time to "no life" you have to optimalize your gameplay. Don't waste time on useless things, use brain. Kill some Raid Bosses to get some keys or fulls (to kill RB you need 2 ppl here). Use premium runes vote runes, get lvl make subclass.

I can't believe that there are so many players online in this server and no one is organized. To sum up. I'm leaving the server.

GG to Toxics for organisation. My former CP was trying to do smth but they left.

To sum up - I've played here from begining, geared up, made noblesse, made an alt char. But I don't wanna waste more time and wait another month to someone to catch up and make EPICS and PVPS. I now - ppl have families, jobs, kids etc. Come on it's a 12 years old game with easy 10x farm.

bye, mafico.

Quote from: person on November 12, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Isnt true thesaints and most randoms got the hitTo bad i wont waste more time to w8   to catch me up in a x11 interlude server(1 month fighting with npc)Ppls get bored and its normal
Even on aq before heros i killed all w/o any poke,imagine now!
excuse like " we got real life" dont count cuz if u know how to play 3-4 hours  per day  its more than enough to get a decent gear and fight
imagine here u can box a whole pt so u just need 1-2 ppl
So i dont need any stupid reason dude
You can fight casuals each other :)

gszell91

Its not about the organisation dude, we wiped you once at baium. Heroes or not.
Undergeared, still underlevelled, boxed parties or not we wiped you.

Then after we lost the next fight, ppl left coz it was late. And work tomorrow, for me as well.
Its not like you cant make lvl78 in 1 month if u have life. We did!!

Its u cant stay up infinitely to the night.
And of course with a +-2 hour window on Baium, it will ALWAYS be in the night, unless some1 decides to keep it awake throughout the night.
These +-2 or +-1 windows make it so the respawn stays relatively static: in the middle of the night. It wont go earlier than 23:00 and it wont rly go later than 02:00

It is favourable for adena sellers.

Suggestion for GM if they even read this topic: make Baium respawn every week on saturday 18:00 to 22:00
Absolute peak should be, tho i dont see online counts.