Since 2005

Snigi

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 06, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
Lags, Lags and Lags

2h @ town . . .

Comments \/

Special thanks for WladcySmokow, and  all what i cansay its GF

lasombra

2 clans vs : ego ally, temps ally, WS, BA. And still we had castle the most of time, we losted just at end.
If siege time would be correct would be diffrerent ending. I wasn't sure when siege will end, I say ppl to w8 for port, and it was my mistake. From city we would be had time to come. (Personally I was in port room 12 minutes)
Temps say thx to Ego, couse they have order kill us not You.

ps. gf anyway to all
ps2. Your shouts are pathetic, if Your e-dk grow up so much couse You win with 8 clans against 2... delete those funny titles "temps vs nm" couse it's bs. After yday Aden You wasn't so loud on shouts, when You get owned by 2 clans.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Deavon

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2011, 07:34:08 PM
2 clans vs : ego ally, temps ally, WS, BA. And still we had castle the most of time, we losted just at end.
If siege time would be correct would be diffrerent ending. I wasn't sure when siege will end, I say ppl to w8 for port, and it was my mistake. From city we would be had time to come. (Personally I was in port room 12 minutes)

ps. gf anyway to all
ps2. Your shouts are pathetic, if Your e-dk grow up so much couse You win with 8 clans against 2... delete those funny titles "temps vs nm" couse it's bs. After yday Aden You wasn't so loud on shouts, when You get owned by 2 clans.

Piccy

never understood why so hard simply say GF, and ppl must add something like: GF but we r better than u :D

was nice siege guys
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Piccy on February 06, 2011, 07:47:07 PM
never understood why so hard simply say GF, and ppl must add something like: GF but we r better than u :D

was nice siege guys
Flame rises egos egos rises wars , wars keep the server alive.
Learn that as a GM .
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Snigi

ps. gf anyway to all

QQ mode on when u wont aden, you say something else.. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Catos

ps. gf anyway to all

GF for ur side.
But u say u deserve to have the castle? dude stop the crap and see the reality , u got powned everytime we came on rush inside castle and we took the castle from u 2 times and 1 more time in the end.
U didn't deserve to keep the castle cause u got powned by Temps and Egos and at end they left alone inside castle , w/o any AoD or BH ... so how u expect to keep the castle?
Funny how now after u loose siege u see 8 clans vs 2 (LOL) while all the siege were 3 sides and ended in 3 sides.
but GF for siege and for who participated , was nice pvp again same like Aden .... till disconnect , after DC fun got over.

lasombra

Quote from: Snigi on February 06, 2011, 07:56:05 PM
QQ mode on when u wont aden, you say something else.. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
As I see with You no sense disuss. Too low lvl.

Quote from: Catos on February 06, 2011, 07:57:08 PM
GF for ur side.
But u say u deserve to have the castle? dude stop the crap and see the reality , u got powned everytime we came on rush inside castle and we took the castle from u 2 times and 1 more time in the end.
U didn't deserve to keep the castle cause u got powned by Temps and Egos and at end they left alone inside castle , w/o any AoD or BH ... so how u expect to keep the castle?
Funny how now after u loose siege u see 8 clans vs 2 (LOL) while all the siege were 3 sides and ended in 3 sides.
but GF for siege and for who participated , was nice pvp again same like Aden .... till disconnect , after DC fun got over.

Yes ofc. We go owned hard 2 times when lost castle. In middle and at the end.
But You must admit one thing. We defend castle : comes ego+ba, 1 min later comes temps+ws. Was hard defend against both alliances who get help from ba and ws.
And we know Ego had order to not kill temps on begining (we get pm's from ego about this). First targets was we, later You fighted each other. So summary we can call it like " 2 vs 8", couse after we were dead You started fight each other, earlier not. On last fight temps+ws with ego+ba cleaned Rune from us together.

And You have right. DC foked fun a lot...but was rly nice. Good sieges, after so many months in bored room we at least have fun. Just those lags, dc, frozen....it's foked a bit. And GF for Your side.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Deavon

Quote from: Catos on February 06, 2011, 07:57:08 PM

Funny is  the fact that you dont admit that you had deal with ego .
Also funny is how 2 nights ago you "merged" with ego to beat us to Baium .

So reconsider your statements please .

Catos

Quote from: Deavon on February 06, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
Funny is  the fact that you dont admit that you had deal with ego .
Also funny is how 2 nights ago you "merged" with ego to beat us to Baium .

So reconsider your statements please .

looooooooooool mate u're funny really , we merged with ego to beat u at Baium? :))))))
common!!!! stop speaking non-sence malaka.

ps: GF for Baium if u remind me about it , for last 2 Baiums u dominate us very clear so is nothing else to say than GF!