Web Analytics
Rune 6/2/2011 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Rune 6/2/2011

Started by Neozinhu, February 06, 2011, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleye

we was together from begining with temps ? now you made my day  :D - we fight vs you and vs temps if you didn't saw it  ;) (mby not in the end  :P) - anyway GF (too much lags for me inside engrave room  :-\ )
PS:GF at today baium before siege  :P ;D

lasombra

Quote from: eagleye on February 06, 2011, 08:42:47 PM
we was together from begining with temps ? now you made my day  :D - we fight vs you and vs temps if you didn't saw it  ;) (mby not in the end  :P) - anyway GF (too much lags for me inside engrave room  :-\ )
PS:GF at today baium before siege  :P ;D

So even here on forum You admit Your deal :)

ps. as GM wroted on next rune siege teleporter will be fixed. We waited 12 minutes for port, when You casted at end.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Deavon

Quote from: Catos on February 06, 2011, 08:27:57 PM

looooooooooool mate u're funny really , we merged with ego to beat u at Baium? :))))))

You were nt there ,so please check your sources .

Catos

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2011, 08:50:09 PM
So even here on forum You admit Your deal :)

ps. as GM wroted on next rune siege teleporter will be fixed. We waited 12 minutes for port, when You casted at end.
when crystals are down , u have to w8 10-15 mins for teleport so i do not see smth wrong :D

Zaled

you made something wrong, should be 8 min
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

lasombra

Quote from: Catos on February 06, 2011, 09:08:58 PM
when crystals are down , u have to w8 10-15 mins for teleport so i do not see smth wrong :D

8 minutes.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Catos

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2011, 10:12:15 PM
8 minutes.
ah , well anyway do not worry mate cause in rune porters never worked:)

lasombra

Quote from: Catos on February 06, 2011, 10:18:09 PM
ah , well anyway do not worry mate cause in rune porters never worked:)

we had those problems on inf also.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 06, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
Funny is  the fact that you dont admit that you had deal with ego .
Also funny is how 2 nights ago you "merged" with ego to beat us to Baium .

So reconsider your statements please .

Mby u have to ask ur Aod mates if we fought temp or not and theyll mby admit the truth cause we were fighting both sides till the end of siege.
Second is funny how u ppl never see how this DC works ..aka one side has castle and after dc another one has it ..but hey that is no problem, right?
And ye LastStand ally fight all server  how brave..!
All we did in this siege is that in last 5 minutes we quit hiting temps and it was not any deal  or whatsoever but just the result of geting sick of this convenient dc s that helps always one side only.
GF 
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 06, 2011, 11:40:33 PM
Mby u have to ask ur Aod mates if we fought temp or not and theyll mby admit the truth cause we were fighting both sides till the end of siege.
Second is funny how u ppl never see how this DC works ..aka one side has castle and after dc another one has it ..but hey that is no problem, right?
All we did in this siege is that in last 5 minutes we quit hiting temps and it was not any deal  or whatsoever but just the result of geting sick of this convenient dc s that helps always one side only.
GF 

Leave the  science fiction scenarions for someome who bite them  and  accept the god damn war please ,prove me that you are not STILL a small-middle-unknown clan which under the cape of "someone" became known and wannabe a top clan .

p.s : when i first declared war to your clan some months ago ,your lame excuse was that BH are just 5 people ,what do you have to say now? That you are following a "tactic" ?

DrAkhoo

Quote from: alinutza on February 06, 2011, 11:40:33 PM
GF 
That just almost.....

SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 06, 2011, 11:48:16 PM
Leave the  science fiction scenarions for someome who bite them  and  accept the god damn war please ,prove me that you are not STILL a small-middle-unknown clan which under the cape of "someone" became known and wannabe a top clan .

p.s : when i first declared war to your clan some months ago ,your lame excuse was that BH are just 5 people ,what do you have to say now? That you are following a "tactic" ?

avoiding the topic? if we accepted war from ur ally means ye we are afraid to accept urs ..im freaking out here!
ps we dont bullshit we are oh waw pro  clan and btw u made ur pro clan from  many BA ppl ..
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name