Web Analytics
Dion 05/03/2011

News:

Main Menu

Dion 05/03/2011

Started by Aesha, March 05, 2011, 10:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesha

So my clan decided to attack Dion (FederalHunters), siege was non existant as there were no defenders and we easily took the castle, lag aside we waited the 2 hours and almost at the end of siege server went down, I understand that it is because fo the massive ping caused by all the people on because siege time, but, we checked the time on siege when it came on again and such was my surprise to find that we waited 2 hours in vain because the siege clock had RESTARTED and we were attacked for another clan and they took the castle and the castle siege ENDED just like that when we waited for 2 hours and 20 minutes (counting server Dcs) , no chance to a counter offensive, so obviously a defeat. So I'm wondering how a clan knew the exact time to make a final rush when there are so many disconects and why we got a siege time of 2 hours when they already had passed and why once they rushed siege ended?
The whole clan is in an uproar because there were no fairness in waiting 2 hours and 20 minutes (or more) and then getting rushed and getting a weird siege time end. Make no mistake I'm not complaining about losing to BlackArmy as we are aware we are weaker, but this is too much of a weird situation when there is a "perfect" timing even when server is crashing and why this time you compensate the siege time and in some other sieges there is no compensation at all time for crashes.

I thank in advance for a GM reply.

jygh

Quote from: Aesha on March 05, 2011, 10:07:03 PM
So my clan decided to attack Dion (FederalHunters), siege was non existant as there were no defenders and we easily took the castle, lag aside we waited the 2 hours and almost at the end of siege server went down, I understand that it is because fo the massive ping caused by all the people on because siege time, but, we checked the time on siege when it came on again and such was my surprise to find that we waited 2 hours in vain because the siege clock had RESTARTED and we were attacked for another clan and they took the castle and the castle siege ENDED just like that when we waited for 2 hours and 20 minutes (counting server Dcs) , no chance to a counter offensive, so obviously a defeat. So I'm wondering how a clan knew the exact time to make a final rush when there are so many disconects and why we got a siege time of 2 hours when they already had passed and why once they rushed siege ended?
The whole clan is in an uproar because there were no fairness in waiting 2 hours and 20 minutes (or more) and then getting rushed and getting a weird siege time end. Make no mistake I'm not complaining about losing to BlackArmy as we are aware we are weaker, but this is too much of a weird situation when there is a "perfect" timing even when server is crashing and why this time you compensate the siege time and in some other sieges there is no compensation at all time for crashes.

I thank in advance for a GM reply.
its cause of the and after server go up its not like siege is going alrdy but the is the " freezing time " on siege zone aka not siege yet and is stoped for some time... siege finished at 20.40 or around this so indeed kinda fcked up time and those horrible laags
  Nightmare 30x

Aesha

Regadless of time freeze, we checked the clock and it shown as if siege started, we of course checked AFTER the freeze condition ended. We even understand the lag as there are so many people connected in sieges (3 sieges I believe besides Dion at the same time) but I gotta say it....  some sieges get an extra time to "compensate" lag and usually they always favor some people.... and if I'm wrong (and I hope I am) sadly that's the impression the Admins are making.

But in any case, no more QQ for me nor my clan, game on.

cerebelo

Quote from: Aesha on March 05, 2011, 10:07:03 PM
. So I'm wondering how a clan knew the exact time to make a final rush when there are so many disconects and why we got a siege time of 2 hours when they already had passed and why once they rushed siege ended?

we all have this problem mate  .... but u wonder how they know exact time till siege ended ?
system announced when there was 1 hour till siege end and another announce when there were only 10 minutes till siege end !!!!

it's really a common thing for big clans to focus on big castle and rush in last 10 minutes and take a smaller castle also ..... it's strategy
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Phonex

well i was working and not able to be in siage, but what ppl said was, that other siages whent over and dion was still running, so there is when the big QQ comes, WTF?? xD  ::)
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Neozinhu

Quote from: Phonex on March 06, 2011, 04:24:33 PM
well i was working and not able to be in siage, but what ppl said was, that other siages whent over and dion was still running, so there is when the big QQ comes, WTF?? xD  ::)
all sieges end in the same time... its a lame excuse from someone who hadnt patience to w8 till it ends
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Enerilla

Senseless to make theories about it. After the server restarts there are freezing time, so the siege time is longer with this time, but all siege finished in the same time. About the timing: there was an announcement with the time left. (10 min) 
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Aesha

Quote from: Enerilla on March 06, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
Senseless to make theories about it. After the server restarts there are freezing time, so the siege time is longer with this time, but all siege finished in the same time. About the timing: there was an announcement with the time left. (10 min) 

Once again, if you are checking siege time with a cronometer or whatever means you have WITHOUT counting freezing time siege lasted for 2 hours and 20 minutes. so there was a compensation time (extra time if you will name it) real time was 2 hours and 35 aprox counting Disconnects and freezing time, so siege didn't last 2 hours in real time.

Aesha

In any case we don't care anymore as it is in the past and probably no one cares so no point in posting more "theories" grats to the winners and see you in 2 weeks.

My apologies for double post.

cerebelo

Quote from: Aesha on March 07, 2011, 05:45:23 AM
In any case we don't care anymore as it is in the past and probably no one cares so no point in posting more "theories" grats to the winners and see you in 2 weeks.

My apologies for double post.

that's the spirit ... gl in 2 weeks
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Enerilla

Quote from: Aesha on March 07, 2011, 05:45:23 AM
see you in 2 weeks.

Why do we have to wait 2 weeks? Just accept wars!
I mean If u feel yourself strong enough to take a castle, that really shouldnt be a problem for u...
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Aesha

You play your game, we play ours, in any case that wasn't topic related so good luck and have fun in game.