PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

violetpl

rly nice bug siege GZ

btw GF and GZ for BA

aa gf for ex pussis from BH you are rly ................................................

piccy when you kurwa log for foking siege and ban all who use bugs?? ;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

PainMaster

Quote from: violetpl on April 17, 2011, 07:04:52 PM
rly nice bug siege GZ

btw GF and GZ for BA

aa gf for ex pussis from BH you are rly ................................................

piccy when you kurwa log for foking siege and ban all who use bugs?? ;D

pussis ?    if u wonna make 9vs9  just give me know ,,, ;)
i can bet my 9ppl pt make more frags then whole your zerg ally  ;)
btw who the fack u are ? guy who die every time i take  him target  and use 3 arrows  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Tukan

Quote from: PainMaster on April 17, 2011, 09:19:04 PM
btw who the fack u are ? guy who die every time i take  him target  and use 3 arrows  ;)
If you wanna learn english, feel free to PM me.
If you wanna use more than 3 arrows to kill someone, read above :)

p.s: I'm bigger nobody than him ;) I bet that your he/pal will make the difference in a party of 9 :ASDAS:DAS:DAS:D
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Weezer

nice siege and gf for all, cya on 2 weeks.  :)

EvilPL

3 arrows - nice, u're pro ^^^
And plz stop this talk about zerg, we was fightin against 2 big allies with 1 big and 2 small clans, on 1 siege Ego and Temp even cooperate against us. And I bet it was ok... On every siege we was fighting in 80-90 ppl angainst 2 allies with more than 100 ppl. Sometimes we was able to win siege, but it was hard and rare. And this is fact. As we know Temp made mass recruit to zerg us - mby is this  lie ? In these times we was still able to win most of epics pvps... But there was situation with ~130-140 enemy from temp + "asslickers" (WS, BH, Nemezis) vs our 60-70 ppl on epic pvp, and it forced us to make stronger ally.... And now plz explain me (if u are enough intelligent to do it) how could we zerg 3 clans (3xtemp+lemons+WS+Carebears) by 3 clans ? At least we have balanced forces on both sides, and some of you starting to cry about zerg instead of be happy we have nice fights. This is really low... same like your bugging sieges.... and when this did not help you will cry about zerg mr. 3Arrows XD
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

ylim

if we dont count the bug which u port u inside artifact and summon/flag on pilars (which was bannable long long ago) it was nice siege with some rly nice fight

ps. sethan yeah i dont know how to engrave   8)

PainMaster

Quote from: EvilPL on April 17, 2011, 11:07:11 PM
3 arrows - nice, u're pro ^^^
And plz stop this talk about zerg, we was fightin against 2 big allies with 1 big and 2 small clans, on 1 siege Ego and Temp even cooperate against us. And I bet it was ok... On every siege we was fighting in 80-90 ppl angainst 2 allies with more than 100 ppl. Sometimes we was able to win siege, but it was hard and rare. And this is fact. As we know Temp made mass recruit to zerg us - mby is this  lie ? In these times we was still able to win most of epics pvps... But there was situation with ~130-140 enemy from temp + "asslickers" (WS, BH, Nemezis) vs our 60-70 ppl on epic pvp, and it forced us to make stronger ally.... And now plz explain me (if u are enough intelligent to do it) how could we zerg 3 clans (3xtemp+lemons+WS+Carebears) by 3 clans ? At least we have balanced forces on both sides, and some of you starting to cry about zerg instead of be happy we have nice fights. This is really low... same like your bugging sieges.... and when this did not help you will cry about zerg mr. 3Arrows XD

no im not,

borred off reading  sh1ts   ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

0ScUMR

btw who the fack u are ? guy who die every time i take  him target  and use 3 arrows  ;)
http://img715.imageshack.us/i/hghq.jpg/

lasombra

Since 6 years on playing I didn't had so pathetic enemys.
On sieges bugs / exploits.
On pvp running only (tactic run for Your life and leave Your own BP back) and cry after.
Even if we come 9 vs 14 (like yday), You call it zerg. We come in equall numbers - You call it zerg. Zerg and QQ it's Your only words. Numbers are no matter, You always call it zerg. It's funny anyway, we are 3 clans, You are 6 clans + also some others clans attack us when we fight against You (wp, fh for ex.)
You (temps) when started lost epics when we come here maked big recruit. Tooked many ppl from ego, tooked whole server shits (even shits from inf). And on valakas for ex was 60+ ppl vs 110 (with asslickers). Some of Your ppl even confirmed it, than You just wanted make zerg to own us.

On infinity we never do spawnkill, here it's normall - next pathetic thing (yes we started do it here also often). This is only way to win for You.

Don't make me laugh. Many times was pt vs pt and most of time even no one died from us.
Everyday my pt own Your ppl hard. You cannot kill even poor sh/bd on assist.
Also what was today at HB ? we ported with 1 pt You were 15 ppl there, half of us died on spawn on black screen. And how it's end ? You get ass kick anyway and start run to AF.
Today we tryied make 9 vs 9. You spammed DQ and Ylim about this. We make pt, and You told "nahh we don't come"

On forum everyone can be "hard guy"

For me You are nobady. I losted whole respect what I have to You.
Ofc there are some nice ppl, but as "whole" You are pathetic, just noone.

ps. Yes I know You don't care about my word at all ! Thats why You will reply, thats why in 90 % posts on forum is about AoD and thats why chat is full of shouts in game.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

MegaZord

Men he is not talking about numbers of this siege, he talking about former sieges and epics. And is our problem that u cant make more then 50 ppl on siege with 6 clans?About 3 weeks ago or 4 u had 112 ppl on cc on valakas pvp.(info from sethan)
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired