Aden 17.04.2011 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Aden 17.04.2011

Started by Neozinhu, April 17, 2011, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 18, 2011, 12:49:04 AM
Man, have you ever been in school? i mean lol, since 7 years im a member of this comunity and i have never heard more lame, more stupid and more nonsence post than yours. And tbh, today we were ~50 in CC including WS and CB. Im just gonna stop reading any posts in this forum, its pure waste of time.

so You wanna tell me : 3 temps clans + ws+carebears+lemons was 50 on cc ?
It's 8,33 online per clan. Congratulations.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

EvilPL

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 18, 2011, 12:49:04 AM
Man, have you ever been in school? i mean lol, since 7 years im a member of this comunity and i have never heard more lame, more stupid and more nonsence post than yours. And tbh, today we were ~50 in CC including WS and CB. Im just gonna stop reading any posts in this forum, its pure waste of time.
I didnt tell there was 140 today. And learn how to talk instead of lame flame me. Thats all i wanna tell u, coz you aren't on my level to talk.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: EvilPL on April 18, 2011, 01:06:04 AM
I didnt tell there was 140 today. And learn how to talk instead of lame flame me. Thats all i wanna tell u, coz you aren't on my level to talk.

Dude! You guys should shut the fuk up and go back to shool, math class!

No point talking to you!!

The day we had the most players in CC was 80! 80!! it's your avg number of players!! you've been zergers since day 1 and there's why you are able to have some pathetic...euhh rly "honorable" wins. Equal numbers you get raped every single time!!
But only in your narrow minds you come from a quest server to a pvp turned one and affirm you are bether pvper's!!

Anyway GG. Gz or whatever. I alrdy saw you live in a nonstop trip!! Just plz... send me some of those mushrooms!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

trooperXkoki

i must admit that temp never ever zerg, i swear!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

cerebelo

Quote from: lasombra on April 18, 2011, 12:54:49 AM

i was the 0,33 in my clan   ;D

btw i had grate fun in this siege
it will be very constructive if all of you clan leaders will stop flame eachother and make togheter some common sence rules like "NO FOKING SPAWN KILL" , cause half of my deaths are on black screen
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

violetpl

great temps is not FTP problem that your have 50 ppl on CC (your ppl fok siege /epic ect QQ to your ppl) 
and PainMaster yes ofc I die evrey time when you use your great  3  blesss arrows
i can only say 9 enemy (temsp+banana mens+oll imma) varka pvp after siege vs 5 FTP (AOD+BA) ask your ppl who have zerg and who win that shity run pvp on varka
and next advice for you and your great ppl: tactics hit and run mby is good on varka when you can use summon but on siege is not so pls learn to play L2 not NM shit

GF to TEMPS (rly nice enemy) but others rly sux, sry is my opinion
And like You  "borred off reading  sh1ts "

ps pls stop use bugs ;D 

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

fenrris

Quote from: lasombra on April 18, 2011, 12:54:49 AM
so You wanna tell me : 3 temps clans + ws+carebears+lemons was 50 on cc ?

we call it "having a live and time for family"  ;D There are bether things to do in saturday afternoon  8)

GF all and have a good time calling each other zergs:)

maslina

Quote from: fenrris on April 18, 2011, 07:48:32 AM
we call it "having a live and time for family"  ;D There are bether things to do in saturday afternoon  8)

GF all and have a good time calling each other zergs:)
+1 on that,Painmaster i really dunno why you waste your time answering to pricks,let them call us whatever they want,like they will ever admit they are lower,like they will ever admit they come with more people after getting raped,like they ever admit they bring 3-4 kamalols almoast each fight,which btw GM should look on this char .....steal divinity reuse is ......that freaking lightning sh1t land rate is 100% and they want us to stay and fight after remaining with 4-5 buffs.But hell yeah..we are lame and i don`t know how the fack we dare show our faces on pvp.
  Have fun dudes
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

violetpl

Quote from: maslina on April 18, 2011, 08:44:01 AM
+1 on that,Painmaster i really dunno why you waste your time answering to pricks,let them call us whatever they want,like they will ever admit they are lower,like they will ever admit they come with more people after getting raped,like they ever admit they bring 3-4 kamalols almoast each fight,which btw GM should look on this char .....steal divinity reuse is ......that freaking lightning sh1t land rate is 100% and they want us to stay and fight after remaining with 4-5 buffs.But hell yeah..we are lame and i don`t know how the fack we dare show our faces on pvp.
  Have fun dudes

www.google.com and read about steal divinity if you are so pro donator and stop QQ about kameal if you can win you all time only cry zerg / kamaels ect
btw what is your pro nick in game Imma... old ...... ;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

DaVinci

Quote from: violetpl on April 18, 2011, 09:00:11 AM
www.google.com and read about steal divinity if you are so pro donator and stop QQ about kameal if you can win you all time only cry zerg / kamaels ect
imma c u late r  ?

plee

Quote from: maslina on April 18, 2011, 08:44:01 AM
  Have fun dudes

funny u say that about kamaels, in start of merge when u had kamaels and did cancel us, was ok? but now when we have few and use them better then u did/do, its ok to nerf them? xd

btw i'd like to do that 9v9, without running  :D

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on April 18, 2011, 09:00:11 AM
Just LOL,pathetic
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"