Web Analytics
Giran 29.01.12

News:

Main Menu

Giran 29.01.12

Started by PvtStuka, January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

124 vs 52, but still a good fight! Finally you managed to do something :D And thanks for the frags :

Cya at next siege zerglings! :D

Astramael      [db/tr]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM
124 vs 52, but still a good fight! Finally you managed to do something :D And thanks for the frags :

Loled, sounds like a fun siege.

ps.. Mark you suck mofo <3
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Di

Fok im on big screen mommy! ;)

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

cookie40372

Now you are true to your nickname CRYBEARS,who gives a sh1t how many kills you had just face facts you LOST,Reason you had so many kills is coz your OP MORONS so STFU and go CRY more.ppl like you make me sick you lost end of chat....ps before you say who am i,im a nobody and i can face that fact,so face the fact you lost,  have a nice day  :-*
C00KIE33 gl/pp  ty/bd
PureHate  th/da
HitToKill     th/wl  ty/spoiler
BloodTyrant  ty/de  necro/ol
IHowlForYou sh/tk  bp/wc  pr/wl  pp/bd
c00kie37 sps/ee  sws/wc

PolSilv3r

Well IMHO it's not so impressive... It's even not so good.  It's like: ~3:1

Consider that most of the fight were like pt vs pt or 2 pts vs 2pts in front of the castle not '124 vs 52'.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

PainMaster

guess our next target is rune   :D

GF all  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

PvtStuka

Quote from: cookie40372 on January 30, 2012, 07:17:49 PM
Now you are true to your nickname CRYBEARS,who gives a sh1t how many kills you had just face facts you LOST,Reason you had so many kills is coz your OP MORONS so STFU and go CRY more.ppl like you make me sick you lost end of chat....ps before you say who am i,im a nobody and i can face that fact,so face the fact you lost,  have a nice day  :-*

Poor guy got a tantrum xD You know what? WE DID LOSE? And I'm proud of it, HOW we did it ! Could you do it? Wait! You couldn't, you just cried and cried and blamed everything over the past months ;) And about "WE OWND YA HUEHUE" attitude, you talk about a low life gipsy who only has a big mouth when they are surpass their foes with numbers. Are you one, snot ?

Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 30, 2012, 07:45:32 PM
Well IMHO it's not so impressive... It's even not so good.  It's like: ~3:1

Consider that most of the fight were like pt vs pt or 2 pts vs 2pts in front of the castle not '124 vs 52'.

It isn't really my problem that YOU with your BArmy friends couldn't get inside the castle, and got your ass handed over to yourself at the border of siege zone. Your opinion is invalid until you do it after us ;)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Naku

Shadow21

we will see now how u pro w/o wards. unfortunatelly for u, there in near future no new year and tw at same time. so dude, go back deep to ur cave and cry there more and more about zerg. as i told no matter how many kills, most important result of siege. ofc if u not retarded kido, which e-penis grow up cuz of pvp count, but seems u r. so 1 more time: cry more plox and more retarded topics like this 1 on forum, im kinda bored so atleast can read ur stupid flame.

cya
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

jygh

u lost we won nothing more to say
  Nightmare 30x

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 30, 2012, 08:21:34 PM

we will see now how u pro w/o wards. unfortunatelly for u, there in near future no new year and tw at same time. so dude, go back deep to ur cave and cry there more and more about zerg. as i told no matter how many kills, most important result of siege. ofc if u not retarded kido, which e-penis grow up cuz of pvp count, but seems u r. so 1 more time: cry more plox and more retarded topics like this 1 on forum, im kinda bored so atleast can read ur stupid flame.

cya

Yes, you are so bored that you HAD to reply our of your uninterest and boredom. You just make a toilet our of your overabused c.ock sucking mouth by saying "the results are whats important", after crying a whole new river of Nile over the last months blaming EVERYTHING that comes to your tiny something inside your skull, lets call it a brain for now. Besides, I didn't cry a simple bit, even said GF to you, I stated facts which you couldn't handle. I assume you already prepared your comeback, and expected a cry and now you instantly copy-pasted your intelligence here, tapping your own back smiling to yourself thinking "GOSH IM AWESOME I SHOWED THE EVIL ONES HOW BADASS I AM".

Please, don't fade away again just like you did last time, after you ran out of arguments :(

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2012, 08:32:08 PM

Oh yes maciek. You have changed over the years. Let me quote you now: go back to your cave.

Astramael      [db/tr]

DreamEater

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2012, 08:32:08 PM
We lost u won ,now u got 9 wards and we got nothing,accept the war and lets have some fun  ;)