Giran 29.01.12 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 29.01.12

Started by PvtStuka, January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 30, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
U want to go personal? Over a game? Don't make me post your shits of e-pimping all the women ingame since you aren't able to get a REAL girlfriend whos name doesn't end with .jpg, imbecile c.unt.

For your info, that picture is 3 years old and I did get a haircut since then. Besides, my girlfriend (who was not my right hand, like yours) loved my hair.
and how u looks now? ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Tabbox

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 30, 2012, 08:48:56 PM
yup u killed 10k, congratulatios. result of siege: we won u suck, we have castle u no, thats all.

in ur case better dont talk at all, mr.3blessedarrows. ach sry now 3blessednuke, but still no difference. u sux on nuker even more than on archer xD
yes we suck thats why u had to call every clan on server and ppl who left for offi to beat us..

Shadow21

Quote from: 6bIK on January 30, 2012, 08:54:40 PM
and how u looks now? ;D

now pvtstuka looks smth like this i guess:

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 30, 2012, 08:56:30 PM
i like this one :)

i like this one aswell...proves how pathetic you are :)

cant be "pro flamer" on ncwest forum so decide post smth smart here? yeah sad, there u nothing at all xD
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 30, 2012, 09:01:10 PM
now pvtstuka looks smth like this i guess:

cant be "pro flamer" on ncwest forum so decide post smth smart here? yeah sad, there u nothing at all xD

Haha that was funny tbh. :D No, I just have a shorter hair. :)

And to answer mr.Pimps question, I didn't go to my cave, I was climbing a hill. You know, I actually go out sometime and do something, instead of 24/7 hiding from people.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 30, 2012, 09:05:12 PM
umm, why so mad ? and thanks for the interest; yes, i am playing on Shilen with couple friends from Dragon and NM, leveling is slow but we are doing pretty well :) havent loaded offical forum yet..i need to beawaken 1st, and participate some CS or smth. But belive me, later on, when my clan will rape the opp, like CB raped you now, i'll start some flame topic there myself !

tipical answer from person which can do sh1t but still wanna be pro. try smth better.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

jygh

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 30, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
U want to go personal? Over a game? Don't make me post your shits of e-pimping all the women ingame since you aren't able to get a REAL girlfriend whos name doesn't end with .jpg, imbecile c.unt.

For your info, that picture is 3 years old and I did get a haircut since then. Besides, my girlfriend (who, unlike yours, wasn't my right hand) loved my hair.
haha u wish i dont need any attention ingame so why should i inform u i ve someone ? and beside that ya indeed i was e-pimping few years ago and should i be ashamed cuz some girls r easy ?
arent u one of those who had movie of mysin playing with herself ??? shame on u

cunt is the one who made ya and didnt kill ya before such a douchebag appeard .. hope u get cancer dude or at least fall from the mountain and break ya neck
  Nightmare 30x

PvtStuka

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2012, 09:12:42 PM
haha u wish i dont need any attention ingame so why should i inform u i ve someone ? and beside that ya indeed i was e-pimping few years ago and should i be ashamed cuz some girls r easy ?

cunt is the one who made ya and didnt kill ya before such a douchebag appeard .. hope u get cancer dude or at least fall from the mountain and break ya neck

Yes you don't need any attention. Thats why you cried your heart out years ago, when I flamed your a little bit, to remove it. Yes, I just found your pm. And yes, thats why you cried that noone liked you, you have like 3 close friends (ingame friends), plus thats why you left FTR, because you were a complete zero and no one liked you.

I could go on, I could post everything if I would waste the time to browse my logs, I could go more personal over you, starting by your looks (ah yes, I have some polish buddies), but what would be the point? Seems I hit your G spot enough, thats why your rage went over the top to go in such personal insults. :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

DreamEater

What a lame way of flaming..But well thats another story..the main point is to accept war..

abbyssdancer

Jin your an answer is tottaly childish i think u understand it also by yourself, i thought u grow up enough to give better answers dude!

and about the comment to foto!i dont see any of yours at forum???  ;D ;D

Mark go die menx!
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 30, 2012, 09:13:25 PM
whats so typical in it ? please, enlighten me! i am seriusly intrested of your theories !

read ur post 1 more time, mb then u can understand smth. but ill help u abit. short description of ur post: someday, when ill be pro(if ill be pro) ill be faking smart and funny, but now when im sux hard ill keep silence in some deep cave.

seems u only able be pro troll and flamer when u pwn in other case u just nothing.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

jygh

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 30, 2012, 09:20:12 PM
Ythats why you left FTR, because you were a complete zero and no one liked you.

i left FTR cause sali started to act like an idiot not as cl :) and for ur "great" info few more ppls left this moment but well how can u know that since u wasnt in ftr in this moment
  Nightmare 30x

PvtStuka

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2012, 09:32:11 PM
i left FTR cause sali started to act like an idiot not as cl :) and for ur "great" info few more ppls left this moment but well how can u know that since u wasnt in ftr in this moment

I was in FTR for months, thats how I know.

Astramael      [db/tr]