Giran 29.01.12 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Giran 29.01.12

Started by PvtStuka, January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamEater

Quote from: lasombra on January 30, 2012, 10:25:12 PM
And btw, You prolly know, couse You are pr0 so You must know it.
AoD was not regged, so weare not counted in this ststs :)
Which actually means that both ur kills over cb or cb"s kills over u were not counted ..so both numbers are even bigger (kills/deaths)

=^TrackZero^=

Personally last 2 sieges i was watching and you gave me 2 hours of great fun, really was so interesting like i was playing!
Also i like the idea of bringing topic in siege section again, thats how it should be, thanks for this too +1. Try keep it up in following weeks!!
I like when you fight with each other a bit of flames in siege topics is kinda allowed but please dont pass the limit cause you will be sanctioned!

Thanks for great weekends! Keep up the good pvp!

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PvtStuka

Quote from: lasombra on January 30, 2012, 10:37:45 PM
Please !! don't break their dreams ;/ Don't be so cruel.

What dreams? We do not cry about your skills, your statistics, your wards, your castles. We "cry" that you don't come to pvp. Other times, we just wipe the floor with you, like we did yesterday. Your numbers eventually prevailed? Like we didn't know it will happen. The server is fun again, thanks to that. So basically you didn't break our dreams (its "shutter" btw, not "break"), you brought them to fruition. ;)

And DQ, just go and recharge something, get yourself useful.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: DreamEater on January 30, 2012, 10:54:06 PM
Which actually means that both ur kills over cb or cb"s kills over u were not counted ..so both numbers are even bigger (kills/deaths)

yup sure, nothing cant beat cb, except nuklear bomb or their mothers which turn pc off xD
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Shadow21

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 30, 2012, 10:56:52 PM
And DQ, just go and recharge something, get yourself useful.

since hard flame not allowed here, answer will be like:

go "FAQ" ur self ^^
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

eagleye

I don't know why always when new topic starts - again there are flames.
It's hard to say gf, nice siege - cya on next ? ;)
@topic: we suck? well - we lost 1st siege since long, so I would like to know (going way which said DQ) what you did on last sieges ? we at least faced you, your clan, ally and allies ( whole server) and beat you twice with 70 ppl less than you - when you, having same and more ppl on last sieges - couldn't do nothing  ;) so ye - we rly suck   ::)

GF AND CYA ON NEXT TW AND SIEGE

6bIK

Quote from: TrackZero on January 30, 2012, 10:54:37 PM
Personally last 2 sieges i was watching and you gave me 2 hours of great fun, really was so interesting like i was playing!
Also i like the idea of bringing topic in siege section again, thats how it should be, thanks for this too +1. Try keep it up in following weeks!!
I like when you fight with each other a bit of flames in siege topics is kinda allowed but please dont pass the limit cause you will be sanctioned!

Thanks for great weekends! Keep up the good pvp!

track make movie and upload on youtube, dont wach only

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 30, 2012, 11:02:25 PM
since hard flame not allowed here, answer will be like:

go "FAQ" ur self ^^

As your boss explained earlier, flaming and insulting is not the same. Track was speaking about insult, what jin made. Even u can agree that was over the top, and technically u would stab the guys chest if you could. You could not see insults like that from me, and never will, I know the limits.

Trance yourself out of the way. ;)

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 30, 2012, 10:59:03 PM
yup sure, nothing cant beat cb, except nuklear bomb or their mothers which turn pc off xD

Most of us are working adults, you Henry Humorous :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

+Mental+

Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 30, 2012, 10:11:42 PM
LOL

You made my day! :D

Who said we wanted to go inside? We wanted to have some fun outside the castle - it was our point.

And about that 'ass handed'... Well tell me at least one such an action :)  

Or mby we play on two different games?

I see it's pointless to argue with you.

GF & HF

BTW w8ing for more sieges like this one :D

Hello mister pro wanna be,

Please be so kind to accept the war  before you open your smart ass mouth next time.
Otherwise all your jaw wagging is kinda not even close to valid.

Thank you.

P.S. No I am not  in CB.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2012, 09:12:42 PM
haha u wish i dont need any attention ingame so why should i inform u i ve someone ? and beside that ya indeed i was e-pimping few years ago and should i be ashamed cuz some girls r easy ?
arent u one of those who had movie of mysin playing with herself ??? shame on u

You will get chat mute when i log, next time watch out what are u saying, such words wont be tolerated.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naku

Quote from: Mental on January 30, 2012, 11:09:46 PM
Hello mister pro wanna be,

Please be so kind to accept the war  before you open your smart ass mouth next time.
Otherwise all your jaw wagging is kinda not even close to valid.

Thank you.

P.S. No I am not  in CB.

You are talking crazy !!!!

PvtStuka

Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 30, 2012, 10:11:42 PM
LOL

You made my day! :D

Who said we wanted to go inside? We wanted to have some fun outside the castle - it was our point.

And about that 'ass handed'... Well tell me at least one such an action :)  

Or mby we play on two different games?

I see it's pointless to argue with you.

GF & HF

BTW w8ing for more sieges like this one :D

OH, I missed your post somehow. So you picture your fun by chasing low lvl mobs around siege zone, or buffless people who runs inside the meat grinder, where the real fight is? I wish I could tell you more than 1 action with your party. I remember one clearly, even I was the one on cthon shooting your genitals up in your throat :)

Next time gather the guts to join the front line, like most of your AoD ally mates, who have the right to argue over here.

Astramael      [db/tr]