Web Analytics
Giran 29.01.12 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Giran 29.01.12

Started by PvtStuka, January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

ok ok lemme say it GF CB u made great work . anyway i had around 150-200 die's in /siegestatus so mby this siege status count afterall not regged ppls no idea .
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2012, 02:29:13 PM
ok ok lemme say it GF CB u made great work . anyway i had around 150-200 die's in /siegestatus so mby this siege status count afterall not regged ppls no idea .

siegestatus command shows all kills and deaths ur clan make during a siege, if u kill a player that his clan is registered to siege or not.

So u can earn kills even killing people who's not registered and also deaths gonna count if u die to people who r not registered, but this is rly old info.

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: Tukan on January 31, 2012, 01:00:07 PM
I know that you CB guys are strong, it's not a question. Yet, your tactics and regroup time were pretty standard. I wanted to see a much better teamplay :)
I've seen one with my eyes which took almost 20 mins to reach messenger only from town while you let us follow and kill ~1 pt in your snake. (I know they were running, but still).
I don't know whose idea was to let Krdo's pt roaming at Necro and Gorgon, but their best was to hold off 1 pt of their caliber and maybe 2 lower ones, not more.
The credit goes to Imma's pt, Shironeko's +30 real target and zedu's HE/GL which seems to be weaker than this Kamael after some nerfs :)
Weezer's ally stopping stun was no problem, it felt that I was immune :P

About leading I can't speak of, I have never seen any. Keep up the work ^^

Agree with tukan about the bad idea sending krdo and noobskiller to gorgon couse time to time we was sending ppl there to keep them busy while we was defending the castle if they was going to atack together things was going to be diferent i think
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

DreamEater

Quote from: Weezer on January 31, 2012, 02:34:44 PM
siegestatus command shows all kills and deaths ur clan make during a siege, if u kill a player that his clan is registered to siege or not.

So u can earn kills even killing people who's not registered and also deaths gonna count if u die to people who r not registered, but this is rly old info.

Guess u are right weez,850+deaths are kinda too much for bangelz and 2 parties of blackarmy..(dunno if i miss some other regged attacker)

Weezer

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on January 31, 2012, 02:35:46 PM
Agree with tukan about the bad idea sending krdo and noobskiller to gorgon couse time to time we was sending ppl there to keep them busy while we was defending the castle if they was going to atack together things was going to be diferent i think

Tbh i doubt that it would change, we would have 2 more DD to help us, but we were still outnumbered.

DreamEater

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on January 31, 2012, 02:35:46 PM
Wouldn"t change much,plus we were on sws/bd bots so we would be unbuffed until we reach the castle..

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Weezer on January 31, 2012, 02:27:40 PM

1 week ago stuns was much better, now they r almost useless (on Vesper users with some buffs against stun is impossible to stun).

Time to reroll... again...

LIke always. Nerf = worst game play = less fun...Omg where do we have to end for Gm to put this info in their thickheads...!

About rerolling, atm weez you must have like dozens top lvled chars....hundrets of coins invested on them... each time the same, you invest time and money... make a deacent char/nerf/ rerol and start over.... I don't agree with that filosophy, niether alot of ppl do... :/

Soon we'll have 2 combos here 1 figher and 1 mage! Than maybe every1 will be happy!

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 31, 2012, 02:56:04 PM
LIke always. Nerf = worst game play = less fun...Omg where do we have to end for Gm to put this info in their thickheads...!
About rerolling, atm weez you must have like dozens top lvled chars....hundrets of coins invested on them... each time the same, you invest time and money... make a deacent char/nerf/ rerol and start over.... I don't agree with that filosophy, niether alot of ppl do... :/
Soon we'll have 2 combos here 1 figher and 1 mage! Than maybe every1 will be happy!

Imo i agree that some fixes r needed to make some balance on our server, since we have substacking classes and other servers don't have it, but they must be discusses and tested.

I know when i made PA/WL that this char could be nerfed cause WL stuns (tbh all stuns, but since WL make mass stuns they r much more OP than other stun skills) was landing a lot, and now after the fix on Vesper Sets (Light and Robe) i can't stun people who use Light and Robe if they use some buffs, i should be able to keep stunning them, ofc not in the same rate i had before, but should still be possible.

Anyway i had all those chars from IL times (tks to szi who xped a lot on Dino! :D) and equips i can lend from some friends that i play with since a long time, so it's not big deal, but to others it's rly hard to rerool.

Peorexo

Quote from: DreamEater on January 31, 2012, 02:45:55 PM
Wouldn"t change much,plus we were on sws/bd bots so we would be unbuffed until we reach the castle..

But thats is ur whole clan problem if all making DD/tanks cuz of scaring vision dieing on 1 stab or few magic criticals
LF active supports :D

PvtStuka

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2012, 03:31:10 PM
But thats is ur whole clan problem if all making DD/tanks cuz of scaring vision dieing on 1 stab or few magic criticals
LF active supports :D

Yes, you are such a genius here, hence dieing so fast on the battlefield...

Astramael      [db/tr]

cthon

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 02, 2012, 09:38:26 PM
Yes, you are such a genius here, hence dieing so fast on the battlefield...

cant u see he knows eveything ??
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

PvtStuka

Quote from: cthon on February 03, 2012, 07:10:32 AM
cant u see he knows eveything ??

Seems my sentence made him thinking, hence he made that fail pw/tk revell to prevail xD

Astramael      [db/tr]