Web Analytics
Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: zenice on February 06, 2012, 11:11:27 AM.
Anyway to bad this server cant have 3 sides, would be much more funny
is it possible, but track want do smth

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Shadow21

Quote from: zenice on February 06, 2012, 11:11:27 AM
Anyway to bad this server cant have 3 sides, would be much more funny, but the hate/envy for CB its bigger than i expected.

u forgot just 1 thing. we had 3 sides on server till u didnt made pact with temps vs our ally(cuz of hate/envy for AOD btw). so not our fault for sure.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 11:18:14 AM
u forgot just 1 thing. we had 3 sides on server till u didnt made pact with temps vs our ally(cuz of hate/envy for AOD btw). so not our fault for sure.

You only can see your clan, even if u cant do sh1t without BA + "helpers", u sound like Sheva in the time we were together.
We had a pact with Sheva to equilibrate numbers from aod + BA, even if we failed hard cuz by that time we had less people than now on CB.

Shadow21

Quote from: zenice on February 06, 2012, 11:26:09 AM
You only can see your clan, even if u cant do sh1t without BA + "helpers", u sound like Sheva in the time we were together.
We had a pact with Sheva to equilibrate numbers from aod + BA, even if we failed hard cuz by that time we had less people than now on CB.

i still remember .....maculate's words: ill do everything for destroy AOD. sad i didnt made screens. this is not hate/envy? xD

also i never told we dont need any help.

and at end. i dont talk about ur ally with sheva. this is started much more early, when we had 3 side war: cb<>ftp<>temp(eb+th+sheva). but u foked it when took temps side on every action cuz of ur hate.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Di

U should all be happy... CB can manage to deal with   Aod + Asslickers (Bangels+ws+etc...) and even beguin 1 clan, with not more than 45~60 (At the best shot) online, we still can stand againt ur zergs on sieges, or if we lose we still go for fight always with same numbers...
Dont take me bad, im not blaming zerg, i have to  like it because without zerg we would stay as b4, and now main castles are funny again, and rare times when we meet eachother outside siege zone.

GZ all  from server who was allys vs ally now we are clan vs clan, but we still here somehow, so cut the crap, we win, we lose, if would be only  1 of those always we would be bored.

have fun

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Shadow21

Quote from: Di on February 06, 2012, 11:33:59 AM
U should all be happy... CB can manage to deal with   Aod + Asslickers (Bangels+ws+etc...)

and cb got all asslickers inside clan(including u btw)

p.s. for ur info ally and pacts not asslicking ^^
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 11:33:10 AM
i still remember .....maculate's words: ill do everything for destroy AOD. sad i didnt made screens. this is not hate/envy? xD

also i never told we dont need any help.

and at end. i dont talk about ur ally with sheva. this is started much more early, when we had 3 side war: cb<>ftp<>temp(eb+th+sheva). but u foked it when took temps side on every action cuz of ur hate.

You will always need help, thats a fact, about when we had 3 sides as u said, cb - ftp - temp , i was in temp by that time and believe me we couldnt beat your numbers even with cb, and just to remind u cb by that time had something like 1 pt?  ;D
I just talked about the 3 sides server cuz this would improve server much more, but seems some clans like WS and MOJO dont have will to get something by their own, they prefer to stick to one side and take advantage from it.
Sheva and Ravens are like the wind, changes everyday from side except atack CB, this last part i like it, the first its sad cuz shows their mentality of puppies

Di

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 11:39:54 AM
and cb got all asslickers inside clan(including u btw)

p.s. for ur info ally and pacts not asslicking ^^

and the kiked has spoken......
nha i forgot u "Welcome" everyplace u go... anyway im so asslicker here or where i was that when i was gone from those clans cls came asking me to be back..  have it happned to u ? :p anyway as i said gf

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

6bIK

Quote from: Di on February 06, 2012, 11:47:00 AM
and the kiked has spoken......
nha i forgot u "Welcome" everyplace u go... anyway im so asslicker here or where i was that when i was gone from those clans cls came asking me to be back..  have it happned to u ? :p anyway as i said gf
biru i remember well how u lick Tukis ass, when i was in BA. and i dont think that u change your mind, coz i see what u write here and on hero char, sorry for u but u still stupid like 2 year ago  :-\

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

Javardsnegger

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

6bIK

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
u freaking morromn as i see for u is every1 asslicker but ur king of asslickers !  :D :D :D :D u made my day again pathetic gogog  more funny topics pls
and about shabby she is always in group for debufs hahah so again nice fail  she know what to do not like you dude come on wake up already from that bad dreams
u can started 1 with name "how some CB sucked yday on golky" xD

Shadow21

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
QUEENTARD u facking pathetic as i see for u is every1 asslicker but ur king of asslickers !  :D :D :D :D u made my day again pathetic gogog  more funny topics pls
and about shabby she is always in group for debufs hahah so again nice fail  she know what to do not like you dude come on wake up already from that bad dreams

moron here 1 and its u. now go back to ur cave sh1teater.

yeah shabby is best sws/ee in dn history sry i forgot about it. u can now go and ask about some noble award for her. i foking dont care how she perfect. friends and clan mates like my playstyle so for me enought and i foking dont care about ur brainless opinion about me. btw from expirience than more ppl try prove everywhere and for every1 how they perfect than more they sux.

now go fack ur self faking moron and mb u can get 1st orgasm in ur sh1ty life finally.

p.s. for Naku: plz some english lessons for spelsotard too, as i see he got rly big problems. for clan mate u can do it even for free.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS