News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 09:53:33 AM
dramaidiot u r pro just on forum :D :D :D kktybb

Pro just on forums?? Smthg changed since i started to skip this retard posts?? Cause last time i took the trouble to read what that rotten brain writes, i was under the impression that each time he opens his mouth either fly goes in or sh1t comes out....
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

ylim

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 09:43:25 AM
Also FYI, GoK never asslicked anyone. CB simply treated us right, welcoming a new clan into the server. As for your clan, WP and all your clones, you super pr0s enjoyed killing new clans on lower levels even before we knew who CB were, for the lulz I guess. And to make the server more crowded too. When we had to choose a side, guess what?

funny sentence, full of lie. i remember well at beginn ur caln here. u asked not even once to invite ur clan to our cc. and after few weeks u backstab FTP on giran siege..

ps best sws/ee for me still wp  ;)

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 06, 2012, 12:11:44 PM
Pro just on forums?? Smthg changed since i started to skip this retard posts?? Cause last time i took the trouble to read what that rotten brain writes, i was under the impression that each time he opens his mouth either fly goes in or sh1t comes out....

1 more idiot appeared. instead of ur brainless spam better go make next QQ topic how u sux on any char mr.Perfection.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Naku

Quote from: ylim on February 06, 2012, 12:17:56 PM
funny sentence, full of lie. i remember well at beginn ur caln here. u asked not even once to invite ur clan to our cc. and after few weeks u backstab FTP on giran siege..

You dont remember the begining of our clan here, I do, because I was inside that clan. Just like in Shadow 10x and other servers. I remember some clans killing us on low levels, killing even unsubed chars just for the lolz and as I said before CB never did that. This was the only clan that made us feel at home. Even outgeared we always defended our clan and died ofc vs mighty players from 7 years beating a clan with 2 months. Thatz da pr0s of d4 serv4. Why would we want to be on CC with a clan that meant nothing to us? And backstab? To backstab someone you need to be friends with that someone, thing we never were with FTP.

Javardsnegger

Anyway, zenice is right imo. 3 sides would be much more fun than this actual server vs cb! What amazes me is how the fuk you guys have face to come here and still brag about it. Lol, i mean, wtf?? We have imortals here? +120 vs 47, you win, ok.... hello....simple logic!!! I'm actualy shoked you have so much trouble winning and hit so many times "vilage" b4 you actualy do. Anyway, i would be pleased to see mojoo and ws actualy do smthg on their own...but based on what i've seen so far, they are just able to follow others....not to chose their own path and identity.

ANyway. Again. GF

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

ylim

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 12:25:29 PM
You dont remember the begining of our clan here, I do, because I was inside that clan. Just like in Shadow 10x and other servers. I remember some clans killing us on low levels, killing even unsubed chars just for the lolz and as I said before CB never did that. This was the only clan that made us feel at home. Even outgeared we always defended our clan and died ofc vs mighty players from 7 years beating a clan with 2 months. Thatz da pr0s of d4 serv4. Why would we want to be on CC with a clan that meant nothing to us? And backstab? To backstab someone you need to be friends with that someone, thing we never were with FTP.

more lie dude... seems u forget that i was leading 90% of sieges in that time and after i rejected 3 weeks long to invite to cc once u turned and start killing us at giran siege (sry try to kill us, i still remember how ur 2 pt tried to kill my ee/tk and failed with that  :-* )

Vandana

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2012, 10:59:33 AM
Should I remind You when not so long time ago we were 3 clans (AoD+Bangelz+Barmy) vs 6 main clans :
- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki
+ 2 asslickers like WP and GuessWho

You were even NOT ABLE pass bridge in Rune.
Remember what You posted in this time ?

ps. Personally I'm rly happy than CB become big and active clan. They gather many clans in one clan etc. For us it's very good.
Also remember about that stupid ally debuffs, it's rly pain in ass.

Im not gonna get into my haters flames who keep calling me names every time they get an opportunity to (well ... pitty that their IQ cant reveal smth more)..I just want to tell one thing.
Yesterday,at Rune siege we got 32 ppl in our cc.So those 32 ppl were so able to cross that bridge through those tones of CB's haters even to fuk u up so hard and stand up to wyvern spot waiting for u to come after a "self licking wounds" session and fight.So i cant wait to finally see the day,once for good,when u and ur pro clan +ur helpers will be able to do the same with such an amount of ppl.
Related to DQ and shabby's "thing",even if some of my mates probably already blamed me,i even mentioned on our clan chat that,in my oppinion,DQ is a really skilled player,a top one [ive got an opportunity to have him in my pt back in time when we didnt hate each other with such a deep passion (xD) so i know what he can do],but this wont make shabby less skilled or smth.They are both good,maybe Shabby lacks a lil more of "offensive" style (which might be related to the gender xd) so here is that +1 to DQ i gave.
And oh,one more thing.Stop with those "asslickers" we got in CB,do u want me to remind u what happened with Kostaplers? Which were way more than 1 active pt we got by getting Gok with us.
I dont like to do it,but if will be really necessary i can show u (in private,ofc coz i will NOT go to same low lvl some of ur ppl already went to)what PM i got right after Rune siege from one of ur most important players in AOD which was not so happy by the way u picked to defeat a group of 32 ppl.

Cheers

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 06, 2012, 12:27:50 PM
Anyway, zenice is right imo. 3 sides would be much more fun than this actual server vs cb! What amazes me is how the fuk you guys have face to come here and still brag about it. Lol, i mean, wtf?? We have imortals here? +120 vs 47, you win, ok.... hello....simple logic!!! I'm actualy shoked you have so much trouble winning and hit so many times "vilage" b4 you actualy do. Anyway, i would be pleased to see mojoo and ws actualy do smthg on their own...but based on what i've seen so far, they are just able to follow others....not to chose their own path and identity.

said some1 who died by few hits and not able kill no1.

p.s. if u wanna so much 3 side war why u left from ur clan and joined cb? next wanna be i guess( i dont mean gok cuz as i remember u was in some temp clan). but ofc u can only tell to some1 do it xD pathetic abit, dont u think so?

p.p.s. for me still funny see here how ex temps cry about zerg, when in past their ally zerged this server since years.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Quote from: ylim on February 06, 2012, 12:29:24 PM
2 pt tried to kill my ee/tk and failed with that  :-* )

:o :o :o :o :o

EDITED chars! Track you f@g, now i have proof!!!  :P :P

Naku

Quote from: ylim on February 06, 2012, 12:29:24 PM
more lie dude... seems u forget that i was leading 90% of sieges in that time and after i rejected 3 weeks long to invite to cc once u turned and start killing us at giran siege (sry try to kill us, i still remember how ur 2 pt tried to kill my ee/tk and failed with that  :-* )

Have it your way and keep feeding yourself with your own arguments. I know how it was, and how it was harder to be new on the server with old rooted clans making our life hard just because they could. That is past now, we look forward for any pvp action on the server, as always.

ylim

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 06, 2012, 12:34:28 PM
:o :o :o :o :o

EDITED chars! Track you f@g, now i have proof!!!  :P :P

yeah i was edited even more after biru action, biru dont try to log again pw changed  :-*

ps naku juswt live in ur own word, and i see u beleive in ur lies

ps2 there is rly few player with good dmg on server

6bIK

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 12:35:02 PM
Have it your way and keep feeding yourself with your own arguments. I know how it was, and how it was harder to be new on the server with old rooted clans making our life hard just because they could. That is past now, we look forward for any pvp action on the server, as always.
about what clan u talk, i never saw u out of town..

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D