Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+Mental+

Quote from: ylim on February 06, 2012, 12:17:56 PM
funny sentence, full of lie. i remember well at beginn ur caln here. u asked not even once to invite ur clan to our cc. and after few weeks u backstab FTP on giran siege..

ps best sws/ee for me still wp  ;)

I am sorry but this sentence makes no sense at all. I mean  1st: we didn't ask not even once to invite our clan to cc, but then we somehow backstab FTP on giran siege?

We were never friends with FTP so we could backstab them. Seems to me your memory fails.
And yes we never wanted to be in your CC. For this one you are right.

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 06, 2012, 12:43:44 PM
about what clan u talk, i never saw u out of town..

Now that is one to laugh very hard, wtf are you saying? You can say that about many players but not me, I farmed HB everyday very hard, on my char cause I dont have alts. Im seldomly in town afk. When I´m online Im always doing something, i go town to restock like everyone. You either got my name wrong or you have serious brain damage.If your ego demands I can send you a lot of screens of my char in different low levels, oh yes sorry I leveled inside of town. Ffs get your act straight.

lasombra

Quote from: Mental on February 06, 2012, 01:41:10 PM
I am sorry but this sentence makes no sense at all. I mean  1st: we didn't ask not even once to invite our clan to cc, but then we somehow backstab FTP on giran siege?

We were never friends with FTP so we could backstab them. Seems to me your memory fails.
And yes we never wanted to be in your CC. For this one you are right.

Lie. I You are/was GoK member.
Personally I get pm FEW times, to add Your clan to CC.
Also Your clan asked me few times "can we come fosome pvp and help a bit?"

So dunno, now. Or You are simply lier, or You are just not well informed random member.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

ylim

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2012, 02:55:59 PM
Lie. I You are/was GoK member.
Personally I get pm FEW times, to add Your clan to CC.
Also Your clan asked me few times "can we come fosome pvp and help a bit?"

So dunno, now. Or You are simply lier, or You are just not well informed random member.

let them fel they wotn accept the trueth, we all have bad memory:P

Javardsnegger

True/lie, i rly don't see where's the point of all this? WHat's the point? You guys are real honest, skiled players none of you takes advantage of nothing and all know the meaning of valor and honour?? Just look at your game play atm and weep!!
Rly some ppl should have more mirrors tbh... But i know, i know... when you ppl gather zerg it's called either strategy, allies, pacts...friendships??, etc... on the other side every1 is an ass licker....!! you can talk about asslickers atm tbh....!!

BUt i'm pretty sure this isn't the lowest i will watch you sink! Atm i see you paying dues to whole server to fight....prettysoon i'll gather few proofs (yes, cause i was to slow hitting screen) that you zerg and cheat to struggle to get some advantage vs 40 ppl!!

But yet, you qq cause 1 clan wich had only 1 mixed party didn't joined you.... Sight!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

ylim

seems u need to learn read with understanding.. i have no reason to QQ about any clan on DN atm :P i just replied for poor lies, which hurted my eyes  ;)

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 06, 2012, 03:07:01 PM
But yet, you qq cause 1 clan wich had only 1 mixed party didn't joined you.... Sight!

u made my day xD

about part with any kind of cheats ur clan should keep deep deep silence, cuz some day i wont be lazy and start fraps too xD rly dunno why such pro clan like CB need for example char in 4s for res ppl in teza room through walls (yeah i talk about Qp4 or smth like that;p) ^^  and i have much more such examples.

sad i dont made fraps when was epic rush - 2 pt cb vs 3 aod mage xD and again this is only 1 example cuz there many other similar situations.

u zerg when can we do same, but u wont accept this ever.

p.s. ylim talk to this guy same like talk to wall xD
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

emek

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 09:16:05 AM
FTP is nothing without asslickers like r ws/ravens/sheva/ws/moojoo so be happy  :-* :-*

lol?  :o Sheva is with FTP ? i think im gonna buy some stuff again and join CB to have some fun with my old clan  :o
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Javardsnegger

WHat i meaned ylim, is that it wasn't impotant at all. If it's true or lie i don't give a fuk. Server is full of old firiend wich became biggest ennemys....! I doesn't even mather who bring this subject, it simply doesn't mather...!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: emek on February 06, 2012, 03:23:08 PM
lol?  :o Sheva is with FTP ? i think im gonna buy some stuff again and join CB to have some fun with my old clan  :o

yeah in their sick dreams every1 with ftp, they wanna be alone vs all so continue making conspiracy theories.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Javardsnegger

Quote from: emek on February 06, 2012, 03:23:08 PM

INdeed! Sheva and whats left from TH!! Who would think of it.... go figure :P

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 06, 2012, 03:26:14 PM
INdeed! Sheva and whats left from TH!! Who would think of it.... go figure :P

th with ftp too? ;D u more retarded than i thought xD
DramaQueen - EE/SwS