TW 10-03-2012 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 10, 2012, 11:31:43 PM
point is for them whole server noobs and only they pro. so till we dont have here 1 more "pro" clan cb wont have ally.

as always some cb member know more about our clan than any1 in AOD. so ofc u r right. when will be needed some info about AOD, can i ask u my master? xD
drama, you in this post did same as you described in 2nd sentence, you think you know more about cb than cb by itself, whats the point?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Shadow21

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 10, 2012, 11:36:34 PM
drama, you in this post did same as you described in 2nd sentence, you think you know more about cb than cb by itself, whats the point?

point is in every topic ur clan trying prove just 1 thing: all noobs only we pro and da best. so imo this is problem why u dont have ally. u failed with us, after failed with sheva cuz of this "pro" content. now understand?

and yes i can talk about smth cuz was with ur clan in 1 ally,
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

lasombra

in goodard was only aod+ba.
In giran was ba + 1 pt aod
in innadrille was mojoo + 1 pt aod
In aden was ws + 1 pt aod (in last 7 minutes 2 pt's aod)
in rune was aod

so where is this zerg ?

Should I remind You how You run not so long time ago with temps + others clans ?

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Shadow21

Quote from: lasombra on March 10, 2012, 11:40:43 PM
in rune was aod

so where is this zerg ?

Should I remind You how You run not so long time ago with temps + others clans ?

we not zerged them this time? impossibel oO
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

jygh

Quote from: lasombra on March 10, 2012, 11:40:43 PM
in innadrille was mojoo + 1 pt aod
in rune was aod

so where is this zerg ?

in giran we were alone ur ppls appeard alrdy when they died and we were 2 pt there in this moment so duno how we were zerg...
anyway gf
  Nightmare 30x

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Garro on March 10, 2012, 11:58:30 PM
About today's TW :

Let me promisse u one thing , next time every single rush in every single town , i will record an intro for u , just to show you how wrong u are with ur statements .
BTW I was getting hits from 80% of BA mages in Aden and ur tanks / daggers from AODS , so i have no idea from where did u get that info , which u wrote already .

About ur answer that contained our situation in the past .

Let me show u it on numbers , because its hard to make it on normal way .

You are still showing us what we were doing in the past ( aka zerging ) , so read it carefully :
Back in the future :
80-90 Aods against CB (15) + Temps (50) + Other clans (30?) = 90 vs around 100
Present day :
30-40 Carebears against FTP(60) + MOJO(25)+WS(25) = 40 vs around 100

Now... if u still didnt get difference between past and present day , please read it again , you will not get it , contact with ur math teacher to explain u .

*For incoming flames about numbers ( It was just an example )

Cry...Cry..Cry..
Always CB cry about numbers...Its Imma order to make cry about it?Or other element of strategy?I frly CB want play with others,stop it!Its CB wish!If not,make normal ally ,then CB got 100ppl to!!Or maybe its right,so no1 want play with CB..So this clan must still talk about it..
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

PainMaster

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on March 11, 2012, 12:07:37 AM
Cry...Cry..Cry..
Always CB cry about numbers...Its Imma order to make cry about it?Or other element of strategy?I frly CB want play with others,stop it!Its CB wish!If not,make normal ally ,then CB got 100ppl to!!Or maybe its right,so no1 want play with CB..So this clan must still talk about it..

u never did cry about numers ? wonder why " u where always on zerg siede ? "

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

jygh

Quote from: Garro on March 10, 2012, 11:58:30 PM
About today's TW :

Let me promisse u one thing , next time every single rush in every single town , i will record an intro for u , just to show you how wrong u are with ur statements .
BTW I was getting hits from 80% of BA mages in Aden and ur tanks / daggers from AODS , so i have no idea from where did u get that info , which u wrote already .

About ur answer that contained our situation in the past .

Let me show u it on numbers , because its hard to make it on normal way .

You are still showing us what we were doing in the past ( aka zerging ) , so read it carefully :
Back in the future :
80-90 Aods against CB (15) + Temps (50) + Other clans (30?) = 90 vs around 100
Present day :
30-40 Carebears against FTP(60) + MOJO(25)+WS(25) = 40 vs around 100

Now... if u still didnt get difference between past and present day , please read it again , if you will not get it , please contact with ur math teacher to explain u .

*For incoming flames about numbers ( It was just an example )
dude and why should we give a fck about ur number?
iff no 1 respect ur clan and wana be with you then what is our fault lol . personally for me u can leave nm with cb i dont give a fck . but stop fkcign crying aobut zerg . its not our fault all says that cb r fckign rtearded selfish dumbfcks thinking how pro is each of them. brutal but honest.
  Nightmare 30x

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: PainMaster on March 11, 2012, 12:09:37 AM
u never did cry about numers ? wonder why " u where always on zerg siede ? "

No.I dont cry.And sometimes i dont on zerg side.
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

dutchy

wel first i whant to  say gf
to aod and there friends xd
u ruled the server today u where really to powerfull for 21 cb
but u already know or u whouldnt make this topic
so thats why i say again ty for  being on this server every where we go we see wars
and we fight  outnumbered or not  the day i would quit is the moment we see more friend/ally than wars
so pls stay here and dont go back to other servers so we can enjoy this  
so smile and be happy i am

maybe  ban red wine from l2 too

fenrris

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 10, 2012, 11:30:13 PM
maybe we dont want play with others? xD

I'm sory those guys pointing that you were 25 and you were "zerged" know about it? It seams like they were complaining about all vs CB.

Caling others dogs/asslickers is not the best idea to make us rethink current politics on server..it's just the magic touch that brough you into "OMG we were few and zerged" situation.

In other words thank yourself guys.

@G4ro,

wow bringing numbers out of nowhere and stating that those are exaple from your head.....HARD PROOFS! ::)

KrdO

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 10, 2012, 11:40:27 PM
point is in every topic ur clan trying prove just 1 thing: all noobs only we pro and da best. so imo this is problem why u dont have ally. u failed with us, after failed with sheva cuz of this "pro" content. now understand?

and yes i can talk about smth cuz was with ur clan in 1 ally,

first of all u never been in ally with CB u had ally with BH :D

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on March 11, 2012, 12:07:37 AM
Cry...Cry..Cry..
wrong, the true is we dont wanna play with any1else, and for me its better be w/o ally and have more wars to pvp with :D. But also is cool when server had 3 sides of wars, all vs all was fun good times :D

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....