TW 10-03-2012 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

Quote from: fenrris on March 11, 2012, 12:24:37 AM
I'm sory those guys pointing that you were 25 and you were "zerged" know about it? It seams like they were complaining about all vs CB.

Zerged - it doesnt have any connection with this that we dont want play with anyone, Krdo wrote good, 3 side war is way better.

But looks like drama said, we CB are pro since you need all together to defeat us :D, defeat 1 clan :D

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Shadow21

Quote from: KrdO on March 11, 2012, 03:09:31 AM
first of all u never been in ally with CB u had ally with BH :D

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 11:23:59 PM
Dude are you fking kidding me?? cb/bh/ yourass it's all the same!! Wtf being picky about clan names....?

smth to add?:)

Quote from: KrdO on March 11, 2012, 03:09:31 AM
wrong, the true is we dont wanna play with any1else, and for me its better be w/o ally and have more wars to pvp with :D. But also is cool when server had 3 sides of wars, all vs all was fun good times :D

thats why u tried ally with sheva but failed and as i know was cb fault. ur clan have 1 problem: u not able cooperate with anyone.

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 11, 2012, 03:18:38 AM
But looks like drama said, we CB are pro since you need all together to defeat us :D, defeat 1 clan :D

as always u didnt read my post with understanding so made next answer w/o any sense.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Shadow21

i guess we missed cthon here with his "pro sentence": they blow. strange why he so silent this time......
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 11:12:07 AM
i guess we missed cthon here with his "pro sentence": they blow. strange why he so silent this time......

He doesn't play since months, occasionally trolling the dn forum. He didn't troll yet, I guess, so patience :P

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 11, 2012, 11:18:24 AM
He doesn't play since months, occasionally trolling the dn forum. He didn't troll yet, I guess, so patience :P

oh rly? so who use his char in game? cuz i see that "almighty" he/wk almost everyday in game.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 11:37:59 AM
oh rly? so who use his char in game? cuz i see that "almighty" he/wk almost everyday in game.

If you see him in the morning, it can be, I have no idea about that on weekdays (I'm at work). I was referring to TW/sieges/late night activities.

Astramael      [db/tr]

DarkLoverPL

as i see,CM members still wrote:we want make ally,we wanna play alone!so if its CB wish,stop QQ about numbers plz!!Its CB choose!!
btw.i was in Sheva,when CB try make ally with TEMP and...in short time was still drama about everything...I remember when we must change ally crest,coz Imma dont like green colour etc...always was problems with all/everything..so i dont think so,its only CB choice..Imo chlans want play with this ppl,coz ally is not only some clans.Its community,but with CB its"mission impossible" Sad,but true..
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Tagada

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on March 10, 2012, 11:33:34 PM
1st.plz easy!!
2nd.if CB want,maybe its time to stop talk about numbers if RLY CB want?
3rd.again GF TO ALL!

Well you forget also that they merged with other clans, so being "alone" sounds like a joke for me :)
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

Shadow21

i wont even miss ur clan if someday cb dissapear from server. why? cuz in 7 years u r most lame and pathetic enemy which i had.

we can have fun here w/o u, dont worry.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 02:27:37 PM
i wont even miss ur clan if someday cb dissapear from server. why? cuz in 7 years u r most lame and pathetic enemy which i had.

we can have fun here w/o u, dont worry.
can you give me tissue, cuz im gonna cry :(((

Shadow21

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 11, 2012, 02:45:43 PM
can you give me tissue, cuz im gonna cry :(((

u cry about smth everyday, so nothing new for me.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Triuferkkk

so please box of tissues, ill have for other days too :D