Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Triuferkkk

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ForgotPass

Now i clearly remember that when most of FTP left the server and we had somekind of pvp, u were crying about us zerging aswell? or u'll pretend that it never happend? Cause now ur basically telling us to stop QQing about zerg, when in the past u did the exact same thing (dont get me wrong, i never QQ or flame about zerg or what so ever).

And what concerns me is that of course its cool that your doing well on the server, but it's about time to leave the cooperating with all those other clans (mojoo etc etc). Cause now I really feel like that you wouldnt even be able handling 1 clan (Carebears) with an ally that contains of 2 active clans. + having a 3 sides war could be more fun. 

Awaiting normal responds.

Uthria

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 02:27:37 PM

i wont even miss ur clan if someday cb dissapear from server. why? cuz in 7 years u r most lame and pathetic enemy which i had.

we can have fun here w/o u, dont worry.

Then what was the reason your ally left the server at first? Oh wait, server was boring cause we had 1,5 - 2 pt's online?

jygh

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 11, 2012, 03:24:37 PM

gosh u ppls r fcked up seriously.... y we r 2 clans in ally . cb clan is made by who ? 1 clan ? u merged with disorder clan so stop bullsh1ting .
iff u wana so fcking cry all fkcing time better leave server with whole "great" cb . no 1 give a fck tbh .

waste of wordsur ppls ll cry forever... kurwa dumbs
  Nightmare 30x

Shadow21

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 11, 2012, 03:24:37 PM
Then what was the reason your ally left the server at first? Oh wait, server was boring cause we had 1,5 - 2 pt's online?

1st of all to innova moved 80% of AOD not our ally. 2nd u failed with reason why we moved and for sure not cuz cb were 1,5-2 pt as u said. i played on infinity when we had 100 ppl on server online and even didnt thought move somewhere.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

KrdO

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 09:34:16 AM
smth to add?:)

thats why u tried ally with sheva but failed and as i know was cb fault. ur clan have 1 problem: u not able cooperate with anyone.

as always u didnt read my post with understanding so made next answer w/o any sense.

was our choice to end ally with sheva cause they werent reliable players when there was pvp, we always were pvping alone w/o the ally during the week. So for me is better to be alone that with bad company XD.

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 02:27:37 PM
i wont even miss ur clan if someday cb dissapear from server. why? cuz in 7 years u r most lame and pathetic enemy which i had.

we can have fun here w/o u, dont worry.

we feel the same about u as "enemy" XD

time to go to the beach. Laters

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

ForgotPass

Quote from: jygh on March 11, 2012, 03:30:16 PM
gosh u ppls r fcked up seriously.... y we r 2 clans in ally . cb clan is made by who ? 1 clan ? u merged with disorder clan so stop bullsh1ting .
iff u wana so fcking cry all fkcing time better leave server with whole "great" cb . no 1 give a fck tbh .

waste of wordsur ppls ll cry forever... kurwa dumbs

Seriously? we invited 1 pt from 'svenmollers' clan, dont act like we merged 2 oh so active clans with 30-40 numbers online in each like you.

But alright Jyg, let me play allong. We are an clan that contains out of 2 clans. Then why does FTP still need Mojoo and so on? cant handle ur business on your own?

And when noone 'gives a fck' , why ur putting reply's then? to make it crystal clear for us that you dont give a fuk? haha @ that xD.

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 03:35:02 PM
1st of all to innova moved 80% of AOD not our ally. 2nd u failed with reason why we moved and for sure not cuz cb were 1,5-2 pt as u said. i played on infinity when we had 100 ppl on server online and even didnt thought move somewhere.

Okay after read ur respond 4 times in order trying to understand the language ur typing I think i understood it.
Then where did BlackArmy go?   And tell me what was the reason that they left?

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: KrdO on March 11, 2012, 03:36:06 PM
was our choice to end ally with sheva cause they werent reliable players when there was pvp, we always were pvping alone w/o the ally during the week. So for me is better to be alone that with bad company XD.

we feel the same about u as "enemy" XD

time to go to the beach. Laters

what u talking about,bro?
CB leave ally coz of PvP?What??
I good remember this time,when Imma(and other CB members) still make problems with everythink!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Shadow21

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 11, 2012, 03:45:13 PM
Okay after read ur respond 4 times in order trying to understand the language ur typing I think i understood it.
Then where did BlackArmy go?   And tell me what was the reason that they left?

~10 blackarmy in cb if im not wrong, mb more(funny u dont know about it). some barmy members in aod.

why they dissapeared? simply. clan leader decided stop play so as new cl was setted moron arvisura, which scammed cwh and gave items to his friends(like biru, insomnia, chep etc). after this those players left clan and moved to cb.
btw for ur info on innova mb 3-4 barmy members(ylim correct me plz if im wrong).

in total ur info source sh1t, try get better 1.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

ForgotPass

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 04:14:12 PM
~10 blackarmy in cb if im not wrong, mb more(funny u dont know about it). some barmy members in aod.

why they dissapeared? simply. clan leader decided stop play so as new cl was setted moron arvisura, which scammed cwh and gave items to his friends(like biru, insomnia, chep etc). after this those players left clan and moved to cb.
btw for ur info on innova mb 3-4 barmy members(ylim correct me plz if im wrong).

in total ur info source sh1t, try get better 1.

aham...

Im pretty sure there was some siege/tw that you asked BlackArmy to log and they werent 3-4 barmy members. So you'd need some better info yourself maybe?

Shadow21

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 11, 2012, 04:37:51 PM
aham...

Im pretty sure there was some siege/tw that you asked BlackArmy to log and they werent 3-4 barmy members. So you'd need some better info yourself maybe?

giran siege, when u lost castle. logged 1 pt of barmy(8). all of them stop play.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

dutchy

hmm 6 year on this server  jin  mostly my main enemey on this server but stil respect for him thats the way no enemy no fun
win or loose i can have a good time but seeing a cunt like dramaqueer makes me feel like why dont we hook up in rl and see how ur like that bcs i cant belive someone is so retarted in game as in rl  and like cb or not
without us or without aod this server sucks
so dont clame to be so pro on a forum when u suck ig on skills

sorry for my english the sun shines here and friends here drinking beer and wine enjoying rl live in holland
so take a relax pill and  and  act ig like in rl