Subclass Certification Skills - questions

News:

Main Menu

Subclass Certification Skills - questions

Started by DARRKS, January 26, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DARRKS

Hello,

If anyone know exactly the effect of Cerficate skills and how you can calculate to see if are working correctly or not spease replay to this post, but if not keep your guess for you.

Will be nice if any ADM / GM can told us how.

For example Rogue Abillity - Critical Chance:
http://prntscr.com/e0l4b5
On description write +30% but from what ??? because Focus from master ability give +30 static and it is more than 30% ????

Thx for replay

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

FANTA

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

DARRKS

Quote from: FANTA on January 26, 2017, 02:45:54 PM
http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification

http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage-2-subclass-certification-skills2/

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

zuul

Quote from: DARRKS on January 26, 2017, 02:27:20 PM
Hello,

If anyone know exactly the effect of Cerficate skills and how you can calculate to see if are working correctly or not spease replay to this post, but if not keep your guess for you.

Will be nice if any ADM / GM can told us how.

For example Rogue Abillity - Critical Chance:
http://prntscr.com/e0l4b5
On description write +30% but from what ??? because Focus from master ability give +30 static and it is more than 30% ????

Thx for replay

I don't want to offend you but pls it's looks like you are playing L2 first time in your life.

It means that is a buff for short duration - counter buff like counter haste from warrior - so if you get for example 1k atk spd you and then you got counter haste = 1k * 1,32(+32%) = 1,32k atk spd. Same stroy with those crit chance. Ofc it is only explanation not exact formula but now I hope you can get it how it works.

If you have 500 crt rate on your char then you have 50% chance to hit with crt while you attack - so +30 static means + 3%.

I hope i make it clear for you.

DARRKS

Quote from: zuul on January 26, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
I don't want to offend you but pls it's looks like you are playing L2 first time in your life.

It means that is a buff for short duration - counter buff like counter haste from warrior - so if you get for example 1k atk spd you and then you got counter haste = 1k * 1,32(+32%) = 1,32k atk spd. Same stroy with those crit chance. Ofc it is only explanation not exact formula but now I hope you can get it how it works.

If you have 500 crt rate on your char then you have 50% chance to hit with crt while you attack - so +30 static means + 3%.

Thanks for making me noob but after 9 years but if you believe or not you can't know all and you forgot if you don't play every day .... and if you change Chronicle it is total different story

... but it is first time right when I chose Rogue Abillity - Critical Chance and by my calculations it is not ok, only if it calculate to base (without buffs, but I don't know how it is correct)

For example I have now on My Tyrant without toggle buff 251 Crit Rate and with Buff activated I have 265 (so only +14 Crit rate).

it is correct or not, because if it is correct I must chose static +30 :) it is simple.

Thx,

zuul

tbh dunno if it working here, never tested it. I just analyzed it this way according to website description.
Imao don't take additional counter skills for crit on tyrant(waste of buff slot) - bison makes his work and if you want to be on full hp -> hawk + focus in fists + full buff is enough to have nice crt rate - if you rly want go for static but there is plenty more effective certs that will make more difference.

DARRKS

Quote from: zuul on January 26, 2017, 11:51:45 PM
tbh dunno if it working here, never tested it. I just analyzed it this way according to website description.
Imao don't take additional counter skills for crit on tyrant(waste of buff slot) - bison makes his work and if you want to be on full hp -> hawk + focus in fists + full buff is enough to have nice crt rate - if you rly want go for static but there is plenty more effective certs that will make more difference.

I have now spirit from summoner, haste from warrior and what else it is good for farming only ?

mruwqa

dont take active focus, ever.  take passive one if u NEED I doubt u need there are maybe 2chars who might need it :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Peorexo

Quote from: DARRKS on January 26, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

Thanks for making me noob but after 9 years but if you believe or not you can't know all and you forgot if you don't play every day .... and if you change Chronicle it is total different story

... but it is first time right when I chose Rogue Abillity - Critical Chance and by my calculations it is not ok, only if it calculate to base (without buffs, but I don't know how it is correct)

For example I have now on My Tyrant without toggle buff 251 Crit Rate and with Buff activated I have 265 (so only +14 Crit rate).

it is correct or not, because if it is correct I must chose static +30 :) it is simple.

Thx,
every buff/trigger is counting to base, either it will be +100 flat (hawk totem) or +100% (song of hunter).

Blacklist

Quote from: zuul on January 26, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

Actually warrior haste is 32% from total atk speed while critical chance is 30% from base critical rate( at least thats what i noticed,i had critical chance and replaced it coz it was giving like +14 crit rate or some really sh1tty bonus.i had like ~ 330 crit chance with focus fists + hawk totem and when critical chance proc it gave me +14 or smtgh, if it was from total critical rate it should give ~99 :) ) That critical chance trigger is totally crap ,better take +30 static critical rate and augument +28 crit .

P.s i just noticed i have 44 basic critical rate so 30% is 13,2 and the game aproximates it to 14.So for sure that 30% crit chance is from base critical rate.

Blacklist

Quote from: DARRKS on January 27, 2017, 12:24:26 AM
I have now spirit from summoner, haste from warrior and what else it is good for farming only ?
spirit,haste static +30 crit rate or UD ( if u farm with frenzy zealot hawk +focus fists i would take +30 static crit rate + augument my fists with +28 crit rate  :) if u farm with frenzy zealot bison than take UD and for augument doesnt really matter coz all are sh1tty :d )

Blacklist

Quote from: Peorexo on January 28, 2017, 09:44:39 AM
every buff/trigger is counting to base, either it will be +100 flat (hawk totem) or +100% (song of hunter).
the only trigger buff counting to base is critical chance 30% , others like summoner spirit,warrior haste ,fighters will are % from the actual atk speed/p atk and not base (the more p atk/atk speed u have the more p atk/atk speed u get, fighters will counted only on atk speed,10% coz the p atk is 100 static)

p.s also buffs giving p atk,p def , atk speed etc will give the % from the actual stat u have, only buffs giving critical rate give % from base ( same thing with m crit rate but not sure actually ,didint test it to be honest)
Example :might gives 8%  p atk ...if u have 1k p atk it will give u 80 p atk, if u have 10k p atk it will give u 800 p atk
song of hunter gives 100% critical rate....if ur tyrant with 44 basic critical rate(fists) it will give u static 44 critical rate ,meaning even if u have 100,200,250,300 critical rate it will still give u 44.