Web Analytics
Apean killing bots i guess - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Apean killing bots i guess

Started by Zilex, July 09, 2017, 12:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroncino

how many ppls that talking in this post don't use coins vote bug to improve his char? i guess noone so why flame so much.....?

pmkaboo

Quote from: baroncino on July 09, 2017, 12:18:22 PM
how many ppls that talking in this post don't use coins vote bug to improve his char? i guess noone so why flame so much.....?
i never voted, and i dont approve of this. also its kind of nice of you to publicly confess getting us banned on a voting site.

baroncino

[
Quote from: pmkaboo on July 09, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
i never voted, and i dont approve of this. also its kind of nice of you to publicly confess getting us banned on a voting site.
i think like u about this, but at second day after server start there were some people with s grade with SA. and now they are crying for nothing. maybe i wrong but is realty

Abruzzi

Quote from: baroncino on July 09, 2017, 01:20:38 PM
[i think like u about this, but at second day after server start there were some people with s grade with SA. and now they are crying for nothing. maybe i wrong but is realty
And enchanted skills
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

Zilex

Well i dind't abuse it and i couldn't. What i know is that people with dynamic ip (ip address that keep changing after refresh) could vote unlimited ammounts on Hopzone.

Abruzzi

Quote from: Zilex on July 09, 2017, 03:10:09 PM
Well i dind't abuse it and i couldn't. What i know is that people with dynamic ip (ip address that keep changing after refresh) could vote unlimited ammounts on Hopzone.
Topzone also, since hopzone is banned
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

baroncino

I guess the only solution can be to make a kind of gap. I mean if you kill several times the same char u can't take reward coins for 30 minute,or reduce the amount of them from 3(when kill is penta or more) to 1.
i guess we can close the post

emanuu92

Quote from: baroncino on July 09, 2017, 04:08:48 PM
I guess the only solution can be to make a kind of gap. I mean if you kill several times the same char u can't take reward coins for 30 minute,or reduce the amount of them from 3(when kill is penta or more) to 1.
i guess we can close the post
Finally someone that try to find a solution instead of spam on the forum. +1

Peorexo

Quote from: emanuu92 on July 09, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
Finally someone that try to find a solution instead of spam on the forum. +1
pointless work, better just ban all connected chars and delete all farmed items and pvp points, way simplier =)

emanuu92

Quote from: Peorexo on July 09, 2017, 04:19:06 PM
pointless work, better just ban all connected chars and delete all farmed items and pvp points, way simplier =)
And what about the spam of vote coins? Ban them too? delete all items too? Empty the server?

baroncino

Quote from: emanuu92 on July 09, 2017, 06:42:07 PM
And what about the spam of vote coins? Ban them too? delete all items too? Empty the server?
+1