Started by Peorexo, April 03, 2012, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felo41

Quote from: Peorexo on April 03, 2012, 03:17:35 PM
First, sieges 18.03.2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6YmbaU1Udg

2nd, siege 01.04.2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MrCb06izfE

Madjer can look on 4:05 Yoshi down! but for sure he was afk and he knew it many guys is hitting him but he needed go to his brother room and kick his ass for downloading nice in the middle of siege XD

DAT EDIT <3
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on April 03, 2012, 10:54:13 PM
Simply cant wait  ;D

Oh no you didn't! Are you trying to troll me sweetheart?
Do not make me continue some more story's about you and your retarded crew, about how you are playing on sieges, or the fact you spare bad users cause you are scared you will loose donators or a clan "threatened" to leave server.
Now i am quite sure you will either edit my posts or delete it, shows enough about you as a GM.
And if you simply read with your mind i said "makes me WANNA" i never said it WILL happen.

But since you are acting so damn cool and scream "Let me worry about the bad users, you just play and relax!"
When you see a bad users you will first check, who is this person? did he donate.
Then you check: Is he a "important person" inside a clan and what will happen if i ban him.

This is exactly the reason you perm ban some persons while others simply get a chat ban, you even talked over on msn cause you wanna show the community you HAVE to "punish" the specific person or else the community will cry (but hey, dont worry its a joke punishment).

Ps. Dont you have to perm ban some person, receive a cry / donation -> unban the person, change nick, make a lvl 1 char with the banned nick char and ban that one, you are used to it.

Quote from: TrackZero on April 03, 2012, 10:54:13 PM
Simply cant wait  ;D

Neither can i for your next reply.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Peorexo

Hey hey, its not thread for ur lovely poems xD

fenrris

half kill entry and yoshimos crit from back..gzz guys sometimes playing with you is frustrating.

Nice work with video!

Spelso666

not bad movie anyways ur favourite targets r lamers in dc /dnet and ic sets  ;D ;D ;D ;D awesome

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Peorexo

Quote from: Spelso666 on April 15, 2012, 08:51:37 AM
not bad movie anyways ur favourite targets r lamers in dc /dnet and ic sets  ;D ;D ;D ;D awesome

Check what pro mage killer class aka dagger can do to top geared/buffed mages/tanks, hits on reanimate 500?, when i target chlipus hit on cc was 4.5k its much different :S

Spelso666

Quote from: Peorexo on April 15, 2012, 10:13:59 AM
Check what pro mage killer class aka dagger can do to top geared/buffed mages/tanks, hits on reanimate 500?, when i target chlipus hit on cc was 4.5k its much different :S
u always change target after u making low hits ^^ ;D ;D ;D ;D its u ^^

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Peorexo

Quote from: Spelso666 on April 15, 2012, 11:42:47 AM
u always change target after u making low hits ^^ ;D ;D ;D ;D its u ^^
Naaah not always, only in 90% :P better kill some targets than cuz go pewpew and in fact do nothing XD