Web Analytics
Retail vs StackSub

News:

Main Menu

Retail vs StackSub

Started by Taro, September 10, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taro

Would you care to elaborate the reason why you choose for a NON-stacksub server over a stacksub server? Especially on DN.
I was a bit suprised, took me even a 2nd view on the post to realize it haha.

zienczuk

I am surprised by this decision too. I love interlude StackSub server and still waiting for it.

Jardiro

because there are not enough il servers with big population )

Alannah

different and bigger audience
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

MegaZord

interlude sucks, get am+a and dc robe and game end.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MegaZord on September 10, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Or fun begins...

zienczuk

Quote from: MegaZord on September 10, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

No epic ? No sieges?  Only AM+A  and DC Robe? It must be a sad game.

I dont know why no StackSub, because they have perfect files from Talantula, and need for it is big, but ok.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zienczuk on September 10, 2017, 01:24:41 PM
No epic ? No sieges?  Only AM+A  and DC Robe? It must be a sad game.

I dont know why no StackSub, because they have perfect files from Talantula, and need for it is big, but ok.
Because you are cycling same players all over again. This way you will chalange and face other big clans/cps. Nevertheless,substack players can play retail servers without a problem, while retail players cant play substack.

Naiz

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on September 10, 2017, 01:07:31 PM
different and bigger audience

How are you planning to lure this audience? DN is known for stacksub(and the latest years fails). Your last retail servers ideas failed miserable. H5 one died after 2 weeks? The HB one wasn't even open. Now you decided to go with interlude. I know it might seem good, but there's nothing special about this. There is a lot of IL servers like these (mostly russian) and there you have few thousands ppl playing there every time. Why some1 would even consider comming here? In my opinion if you'd like to have a succesfull server here, you have to come up with something crazy and innovative, which will make ppl curious. If you make a standard one like this, don't waste your time, cuz no1 will bother even try it out.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 10, 2017, 01:27:57 PM
Because you are cycling same players all over again. This way you will chalange and face other big clans/cps. Nevertheless,substack players can play retail servers without a problem, while retail players cant play substack.

Again, what makes you think any big clans/cps will join this server. It's not racional thinking at all.

Even stacksub interlude higher rate would bring way more ppl in my opinion(still same community as before, but might lure back a lot of ppl who were playing just for IL substack itself)

I wish you luck with this, but i honestly think it's a tragic idea.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Urudin

Quote from: Naiz on September 10, 2017, 02:03:26 PM
How are you planning to lure this audience? DN is known for stacksub(and the latest years fails). Your last retail servers ideas failed miserable. H5 one died after 2 weeks? The HB one wasn't even open. Now you decided to go with interlude. I know it might seem good, but there's nothing special about this. There is a lot of IL servers like these (mostly russian) and there you have few thousands ppl playing there every time. Why some1 would even consider comming here? In my opinion if you'd like to have a succesfull server here, you have to come up with something crazy and innovative, which will make ppl curious. If you make a standard one like this, don't waste your time, cuz no1 will bother even try it out.

Again, what makes you think any big clans/cps will join this server. It's not racional thinking at all.

Even stacksub interlude higher rate would bring way more ppl in my opinion(still same community as before, but might lure back a lot of ppl who were playing just for IL substack itself)

I don't agree with you. Lot of players (Like me) are thirsty for a server like this. Retail Interlude, with no pay to win, no crazy nolifer russians, nice features and off files. Have you been to IL servers nowadays? Still very high population, on every starting project that has off files, what is more even with sh1t files (See: l2evoke many players at start, though very poor quality), not only on russian servers. Good advertisement is enough to lure many people. I am leading a medium-sized community, and we are coming here for sure. Making retail Interlude with such features is a thing you can't make a mistake with in my opinion :) Everything depends on the succes of advertise, and the effort made for high population :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on September 10, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Thank you Naiz,we hope to be succesifull as well. Jumping into conclusions and arguing, wont bring nor help upcoming server, therefor please everyone who wants to play feel free to join and enjoy, others who wont refrain from comments -they have no purpose at all.

PS Everyone else who is hungry so much for substack servers, there are 2 of them up and running, feel free to join as well.