Web Analytics
Dead Raid bosses..

News:

Main Menu

Dead Raid bosses..

Started by lavismeteor, October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lavismeteor

My main reason for playing is raid bossing. i have the goal of killing every raid boss in the game. not only that, but i like to kill raid bosses simply for their drops, even if i already killed them. i do it for testing things also(i am very interested in the technical part of combat, and understanding it). i play almost 100% legit, meaning i dont do any combat dual client, or anything like that. i have two accounts, 1 for .offline selling and the other for playing. thats it. AND I DONT ABSOLUTELY NEED EVEN THAT... i would vote to remove it any day, if it would end dual client bullshit.

having explained/said all that.. its come to my attention, that someone/s are going around killing all the low lvl raids(around lvl 20). and they do this in an absurd amount of speed, i could never compete with. for example, the server crashed a little while ago right?.. so the raids respawned right? guess what.. a few min after the server was back up, the raids were all already dead.

i doubt this is being done by multiple people in a party, because in which case they would always take some time to organize, they wouldnt be this swift. i suspect that probably, this is someone using multiple clients, atacking the raids with multiple characters. and i got to tell you.. just thinking about it, makes me wona puke.

this game as gotten disgusting beyond believe. no.. its the people playing it, that are disgusting beyond believe. but the people behind these servers, keep allowing this dual client bullshit to continue. i see it all the time... 1 player with all these characters set to follow him around. its SOOO uggly and disgusting, and it completely ruins the whole mood of the game. and how am i suppose to compete with these low IQ humanoids, when they are basicaly cheating like this?.. cause thats what it is.. cheating. i dont care if its allowed in the official fuked up server or not, its a complete perversion of the idea of the game, it gives a CLEAR and BRUTAL advantage to the ones using it, over the ones not using it. not to mention that it almost completely destroys various classes, as they mostely become pointless to main.

but going back to my nemesis.. i am already reaching my limit. this is because i have tried 2 other servers before this one, the official was one of them. i left the offical among other reasons, because of the bots and because of the dual clienting, with players spying on raids and having a monopoly over them, making a legit player like me, run all over the place in search of living raids, in vain. i basicaly would run out of adena just through pointless, fruitless traveling FOR HOURS. and right here its happening the same thing.. . i dont wona put up with this bullshit.. . i mean if these raids were being killed legit, i would be perfectly fine with it, but they are most definetely not.

this whole thing, is turning my entusiasm off..

Vorpz

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM
i play almost 100% legit

how am i suppose to compete with these low IQ humanoids

You got me there sir.

PS: Bush did 9/11

Piotrus

ppl dont understand dualbox kill this game and makes server dies faster

=^TrackZero^=

Unless people (gm-s) quit their jobs, quit their real life, and spend time in game 24/7 365 i dont see a way to prevent dual boxing, why? Because dual box is based on the players IP, said that, a player can change his ip trough various ways - bottom line he can still log 10s of chars and remain legit. I do agree that seeing boxes around is not nice, but thats a reality we have to accept, NCsoft doesnt care, other mmorpg games dont, hell we cant controll it either. Everytime you see them, pk them and move on.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Easley

There's a database on main website incase you missed it. It shows spawntimes of rbs there and also,  RBs don't always respawn just because server went down briefly.  They were more likely dead before server even went down.
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

AoISoRa

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

having explained/said all that.. its come to my attention, that someone/s are going around killing all the low lvl raids(around lvl 20). and they do this in an absurd amount of speed, i could never compete with. for example, the server crashed a little while ago right?.. so the raids respawned right? guess what.. a few min after the server was back up, the raids were all already dead.

this game as gotten disgusting beyond believe. no.. its the people playing it, that are disgusting beyond believe. but the people behind these servers, keep allowing this dual client bullshit to continue. i see it all the time... 1 player with all these characters set to follow him around. its SOOO uggly and disgusting, and it completely ruins the whole mood of the game. and how am i suppose to compete with these low IQ humanoids, when they are basicaly cheating like this?.. cause thats what it is.. cheating. i dont care if its allowed in the official fuked up server or not, its a complete perversion of the idea of the game, it gives a CLEAR and BRUTAL advantage to the ones using it, over the ones not using it. not to mention that it almost completely destroys various classes, as they mostely become pointless to main.

but going back to my nemesis.. i am already reaching my limit. this is because i have tried 2 other servers before this one, the official was one of them. i left the offical among other reasons, because of the bots and because of the dual clienting, with players spying on raids and having a monopoly over them, making a legit player like me, run all over the place in search of living raids, in vain. i basicaly would run out of adena just through pointless, fruitless traveling FOR HOURS. and right here its happening the same thing.. . i dont wona put up with this bullshit.. . i mean if these raids were being killed legit, i would be perfectly fine with it, but they are most definetely not.

this whole thing, is turning my entusiasm off..

Leaving aside most of your bs ranting.. your "constructive" post has been very enlightening, mostly about how you yourself are one of those low IQ humanoids though. Any efficient or "smart humanoid" would not run around on the map looking for something (raidbosses) that might or might not be there without knowing the spawn window. Logging toons at the area where they might spawn is a simple and quick way to know if it's up or not. (Without running or teleporting around, and depleting your precious "adena".

It's been said before already, but just because a server restarts because of lag or whatever might be wrong with it. Raidbosses will NOT always respawn because of it.

P.S. "Aren't you that guy that was talking about how he wanted to solo all raidbosses alone?" How are you going to accomplish that without any dualboxing supports, friends you can actually play with or extremely overenchanted gear? Please enlighten me.

At any rate, welcome to "Life's a bitch"

lavismeteor

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 29, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
Unless people (gm-s) quit their jobs, quit their real life, and spend time in game 24/7 365 i dont see a way to prevent dual boxing, why? Because dual box is based on the players IP, said that, a player can change his ip trough various ways - bottom line he can still log 10s of chars and remain legit. I do agree that seeing boxes around is not nice, but thats a reality we have to accept, NCsoft doesnt care, other mmorpg games dont, hell we cant controll it either. Everytime you see them, pk them and move on.

well, why is opening two game windows at the same time, even possible?. shouldnt there be something in place to cause the game to crash, when you try to open another window?.

also, you do allow dual client dont you?. you dont allow bots, but dual client while not afk, is allowed right?. well.. why not make it not allowed?

lavismeteor

Quote from: AoISoRa on October 29, 2017, 02:47:12 PM
Leaving aside most of your bs ranting.. your "constructive" post has been very enlightening, mostly about how you yourself are one of those low IQ humanoids though. Any efficient or "smart humanoid" would not run around on the map looking for something (raidbosses) that might or might not be there without knowing the spawn window. Logging toons at the area where they might spawn is a simple and quick way to know if it's up or not. (Without running or teleporting around, and depleting your precious "adena".

It's been said before already, but just because a server restarts because of lag or whatever might be wrong with it. Raidbosses will NOT always respawn because of it.

P.S. "Aren't you that guy that was talking about how he wanted to solo all raidbosses alone?" How are you going to accomplish that without any dualboxing supports, friends you can actually play with or extremely overenchanted gear? Please enlighten me.

At any rate, welcome to "Life's a bitch"

What spawn window?
i know i could leave "toons" there, but i wouldnt do that.
so you create a character, just to then drive it to the boss spawn point, to spy on the boss?. well if you had properly read my post you would already know, that ofcorse i know about that. notice when i said, that "they were spying on the raids".. thats what i meant. i offcorse know that they used that method, and i pked them when i saw them. but if i still refuse to do it myself, is because i am not ok with it yes?.

i am not ok with making "toons" for anything. its a perversion of the game, and it ruins the fun. when you make a character, it should be to play with it, not "use" it for cheating. i spoke against monopolies, but then the suggestion/solution you give me, is to do it myself!?.

solo all raid bosses?.. thats impossible. i was certainly not the one who told you that. also.. if you are dual clienting, thats not solo. solo is when you only use 1 character.

Deferax

All games get ruined by people who play it to much or are going in overdrive mode.

I still enjoy this server tho.
I dont mind dead low level raids (ps i saw raids alive)

Morel

@lavismeteor
Randy ?!

In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist, but in here...I am Falcorn, Defender of the Alliance.
Morela - True hero of common people

lavismeteor

Quote from: Morel on October 29, 2017, 09:29:30 PM
@lavismeteor
Randy ?!

In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist, but in here...I am Falcorn, Defender of the Alliance.

Learn to speak like a human. a lame picture dosnt make you seem smart, it merely exposes who you are.

AoISoRa

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 29, 2017, 03:21:04 PM
What spawn window?
i know i could leave "toons" there, but i wouldnt do that.
so you create a character, just to then drive it to the boss spawn point, to spy on the boss?. well if you had properly read my post you would already know, that ofcorse i know about that. notice when i said, that "they were spying on the raids".. thats what i meant. i offcorse know that they used that method, and i pked them when i saw them. but if i still refuse to do it myself, is because i am not ok with it yes?.

i am not ok with making "toons" for anything. its a perversion of the game, and it ruins the fun. when you make a character, it should be to play with it, not "use" it for cheating. i spoke against monopolies, but then the suggestion/solution you give me, is to do it myself!?.

solo all raid bosses?.. thats impossible. i was certainly not the one who told you that. also.. if you are dual clienting, thats not solo. solo is when you only use 1 character.

First of all i'll just let this out. Reading your posts which are on a gigantic scale of abominations to the world is not helping with what you're trying to convey to others here.

Secondly. When your main goal is to do all the raids then the first thing you need to do is figure out WHEN and WHERE they spawn. Aka "spawn window" of the first. And if you actually read my previous post you'd figure out a thing or two. What is up with your painfully not-so-bliss ignorance? Care to do some research about some stuff before bitching and moaning at others please?

P.S. I like how you totally ignored the few other points you pointed out such as "Oh my gosh! Someone killed all the raid bosses after a tiny server restart! help help!" Or how your view goes from one to the other constantly. Also.. why would making a toon, getting it to the spawn of a raid boss to see if it's up be considered "cheating"? It's like putting toons and catacombs for the Blacksmith of Mammon. Unless you don't plan on doing anything efficiently in your life i would start doing it. Before you make another post stating that in all those hours you spent searching for a raid boss, you weren't able to see or hit one! *weeps*