Dead Raid bosses.. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dead Raid bosses..

Started by lavismeteor, October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lavismeteor

Quote from: AoISoRa on October 30, 2017, 02:54:47 AM
First of all i'll just let this out. Reading your posts which are on a gigantic scale of abominations to the world is not helping with what you're trying to convey to others here.

Secondly. When your main goal is to do all the raids then the first thing you need to do is figure out WHEN and WHERE they spawn. Aka "spawn window" of the first. And if you actually read my previous post you'd figure out a thing or two. What is up with your painfully not-so-bliss ignorance? Care to do some research about some stuff before bitching and moaning at others please?

P.S. I like how you totally ignored the few other points you pointed out such as "Oh my gosh! Someone killed all the raid bosses after a tiny server restart! help help!" Or how your view goes from one to the other constantly. Also.. why would making a toon, getting it to the spawn of a raid boss to see if it's up be considered "cheating"? It's like putting toons and catacombs for the Blacksmith of Mammon. Unless you don't plan on doing anything efficiently in your life i would start doing it. Before you make another post stating that in all those hours you spent searching for a raid boss, you weren't able to see or hit one! *weeps*

(The abomination to the world, is your kinds very cancerous existance, plaguing every game unforttunate enough to have you around..)

i noticed when i first registered that there was a raidboss spawn window, but i couldnt find the one for this server at the time. so i thought it didnt exist yet, since the server was new. (the game is not suppose to have a raid boss spawn window though..)

what makes you think i consider it ok to leave a "toon", in the catabombs waiting for mammon?. read what i say buddy. this is the 2nd time, you bark something stupid, you could have otherwise avoided, had you read my post. i clearly speak against ANY use of "toons". looks like your hypocrite obsession with "efficiency", dosnt extent as far as being able to read properly, before you start barking. to bad there is no toon to do the reading for you... you could use a little help. the same way you need those toons help, to carry you in this game.

"efficiency" uh?.. . well buddy.. if you read my posts you will find that i knew about that type of "efficiency", yet i CHOOSE not to make use of it myself. does that mean i am anti-efficiency?nop.. i use "efficiency" methods to. but i dont use "cheating" methods, or methods that pervert the game. if i were trying to meet mammon for example, i would camp his spawn point, with my main character. thats efficiency.. LEGIT efficiency, that dosnt pervert/break the game and/or is unfair. what you are doing is, using "efficiency" as an excuse for your LAZY/faul/cheating/unlegit/coward/LAZY PERSONALITY. your realy saying.. "oh no no.. i am not those things, i am just "efficient" ".

but.. since you like "efficiency" so much and since you decided to CONVINIENTELY push "efficiency" to extremes while replying to me, to try and forcefuly validate your faul style of playing.. then allow me to do "some" of the same, in return..
well.. if you like "efficiency" so much, then why dont you join an high rates server instead!?. its MUCH more "efficient" to gain exp/gold etc.. there, i garantee you. seriously.. dont be an hypocrite and go be "efficient" there.

efficiency my ass.. there are limits. limits that if crossed, start to f.. the game up.

Escaflew

^ Dude, the game is way too old. The majority of the game is mostly old school players that used to play 24/7 at the time when Interlude for example, was fresh and people were young and had a lot of free time. Nowadays, people are having lifes, families, jobs and responsibilities. I too for once want to see this happening, no boxes and everyone relaying on themselves without those things, but it's just impossible. If that happens, the server won't last long and the admins will be forced to shut it down because there will be no support from the players. Don't get into fight for no reason, that's just stupid and childish. Enjoy the server as it is and don't waste energy and your brain cells before it's too late. I mean, I don't think there are more than one of my hand's fingers number of LEGIT servers left out there, so you should be very proud and thankful to these guys for bringing us the best they can so we can feel the child inside all of us again and bring us the nostalgia. Don't worry be happy, just chill. Take a blunt, light it up, hit it and relax! :D

Malv

Im really happy there are still people that think like lavis here. I agree 100% ,you have mature and reasonable approach to the case ,but this game has not mechanisms to enforce it. If you are tired of this game being old and ridiculous aaaand unofficially hosted i recommend you Black desert online.

lavismeteor

Quote from: Escaflew on October 30, 2017, 08:16:57 AM
^ Dude, the game is way too old. The majority of the game is mostly old school players that used to play 24/7 at the time when Interlude for example, was fresh and people were young and had a lot of free time. Nowadays, people are having lifes, families, jobs and responsibilities. I too for once want to see this happening, no boxes and everyone relaying on themselves without those things, but it's just impossible. If that happens, the server won't last long and the admins will be forced to shut it down because there will be no support from the players. Don't get into fight for no reason, that's just stupid and childish. Enjoy the server as it is and don't waste energy and your brain cells before it's too late. I mean, I don't think there are more than one of my hand's fingers number of LEGIT servers left out there, so you should be very proud and thankful to these guys for bringing us the best they can so we can feel the child inside all of us again and bring us the nostalgia. Don't worry be happy, just chill. Take a blunt, light it up, hit it and relax! :D

"Nowadays, people are having lifes, families, jobs and responsibilities."
LOL.. nowadays uh?. the previous one´s excuse was "efficiency", yours is using your family as a shield. you "people"..

ok.. so you dont have enough time because of your responsabilties(yea right..). well.. WHY THE F.. did you join a low rates server then!?. you come to a low rates server, claiming you must dual box, because of your family!?wtf!?. THEN.. why didnt you go "chill" to a high rates server instead!?.. what are you doing here!? if you dont have time, why are you here of all places?. why must you "people" bite on more than you can chew, all the time?

AoISoRa

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 30, 2017, 07:06:49 AM
(The abomination to the world, is your kinds very cancerous existance, plaguing every game unforttunate enough to have you around..)

i noticed when i first registered that there was a raidboss spawn window, but i couldnt find the one for this server at the time. so i thought it didnt exist yet, since the server was new. (the game is not suppose to have a raid boss spawn window though..)

what makes you think i consider it ok to leave a "toon", in the catabombs waiting for mammon?. read what i say buddy. this is the 2nd time, you bark something stupid, you could have otherwise avoided, had you read my post. i clearly speak against ANY use of "toons". looks like your hypocrite obsession with "efficiency", dosnt extent as far as being able to read properly, before you start barking. to bad there is no toon to do the reading for you... you could use a little help. the same way you need those toons help, to carry you in this game.

"efficiency" uh?.. . well buddy.. if you read my posts you will find that i knew about that type of "efficiency", yet i CHOOSE not to make use of it myself. does that mean i am anti-efficiency?nop.. i use "efficiency" methods to. but i dont use "cheating" methods, or methods that pervert the game. if i were trying to meet mammon for example, i would camp his spawn point, with my main character. thats efficiency.. LEGIT efficiency, that dosnt pervert/break the game and/or is unfair. what you are doing is, using "efficiency" as an excuse for your LAZY/faul/cheating/unlegit/coward/LAZY PERSONALITY. your realy saying.. "oh no no.. i am not those things, i am just "efficient" ".

but.. since you like "efficiency" so much and since you decided to CONVINIENTELY push "efficiency" to extremes while replying to me, to try and forcefuly validate your faul style of playing.. then allow me to do "some" of the same, in return..
well.. if you like "efficiency" so much, then why dont you join an high rates server instead!?. its MUCH more "efficient" to gain exp/gold etc.. there, i garantee you. seriously.. dont be an hypocrite and go be "efficient" there.

efficiency my ass.. there are limits. limits that if crossed, start to f.. the game up.

Well "friend", i'm not your "buddy" Also on another note, can you please learn how to write a constructive post? I'm not even talking about the million typo's in every single post of yours. I'm just going to say this. If you do not learn how to appreciate efficiency then get back to the losers corner without attaining any single thing. Heck, why don't you equip a mage sword if you're an archer anyways? That's how dumb you sound.
And what makes YOU think that putting a toon in catacombs is faulty? To see if the Blacksmith of Mammon is there or not in one instant rather than walking around for hours, hoping and praying it's gonna be there such as the likes as you is in one word. "Dumb" No wait let's add another word "Inefficient" No no let's add another one, "Time wasting".

"i noticed when i first registered that there was a raidboss spawn window, but i couldnt find the one for this server at the time. so i thought it didnt exist yet, since the server was new. (the game is not suppose to have a raid boss spawn window though..)"

Thats what you said above huh? You only noticed it when you first registered that there was a raid boss spawn window? I mean.. you never noticed that any and every game has a spawn window for anything? Really? Really? REALLY? the game is not supposed to have a raid boss spawn window? Do you even know what you're saying and do you fully comprehend what a "Spawn window" is? It's nothing more than (X mob can spawn within X amount of minutes/hours/days after being killed) again... REALLY?

I geeet it you're dumb. You cannot comprehend anything and you fail at reading any proper sentence. While at it you start to deform what other people say in your own (constructive) words and redicule yourself by replying with an extreme case of healthy commitment but yet completely failing to recognize what has been said.

Yup yup, you want to play a game where everyone has one account, one character, one screen. But i suggest you start playing a completely different game, one that suits your tastes and needs more because clearly you have no idea what this game has been like ever since it got released.
I'm not stating that you should be efficient, heck you can do anything you like. But do not force your silly arguments upon other people. People thrive by either working together, learning how to play together, learning things etc, oh what's that? "efficiency?"

"LAZY/faul/cheating/unlegit/coward/LAZY PERSONALITY." You made me giggle there.

- Being lazy for putting in the effort of running a character to an area to scout it out.
- "faul"(you mean foul)? No comment here as i cannot comprehend your lesser mind.
- Cheating, Care to explain how one is cheating?
- Unlegit, Explain. As i'm pretty sure when one is doing exactly the same as you exept removing the too time consuming aspects such as "mindlessly running around hoping and twindling our thumbs for raids or the Blacksmith of Mammon or whatever you want to find to be  there is laughable.
- Coward, again you fail to impress
- Lazy personality, dumbass get back to school since you're clearly not well enough educated nor learnt how the world works... or words for that matter.

Oh right. You're bad.

Teague

Ye this topic has it all, when it has none of it at all.
I feel the passion, when they are all in a zombie state.
Continue this rant, i hope the gm close this topic.

Teremai

I just want to say this: how can one be cheating when its allowed to have multiple characters online.
Damn this is how everything works, this is how the whole world works.
Sometimes you just have to be smart, use the things they give you.
If you don't do it someone else will.
And high rate servers are getting boring when you're insta 80+ with the best gear.

Escaflew

Did you just told me to do whatever YOU want me to do? No, "Buddy", that's not gonna happen. I like the low rate server and if I want I will play 20 mins everyday or 12 hours. That's my option and you can't do shit about it. Your post doesn't make sense at all, you are just trash talking for no reason and you are just ranting random things like you try to accomplish something. Get your shit together and move on, nobody cares anymore, since you are ignorant little prick and no one will care what you say, since you are not even trying to be constructive or even think on the things you type, you just type over your empty head.

lavismeteor

Quote from: AoISoRa on October 30, 2017, 11:54:14 PM
Well "friend", i'm not your "buddy" Also on another note, can you please learn how to write a constructive post? I'm not even talking about the million typo's in every single post of yours. I'm just going to say this. If you do not learn how to appreciate efficiency then get back to the losers corner without attaining any single thing. Heck, why don't you equip a mage sword if you're an archer anyways? That's how dumb you sound.
And what makes YOU think that putting a toon in catacombs is faulty? To see if the Blacksmith of Mammon is there or not in one instant rather than walking around for hours, hoping and praying it's gonna be there such as the likes as you is in one word. "Dumb" No wait let's add another word "Inefficient" No no let's add another one, "Time wasting".

"i noticed when i first registered that there was a raidboss spawn window, but i couldnt find the one for this server at the time. so i thought it didnt exist yet, since the server was new. (the game is not suppose to have a raid boss spawn window though..)"

Thats what you said above huh? You only noticed it when you first registered that there was a raid boss spawn window? I mean.. you never noticed that any and every game has a spawn window for anything? Really? Really? REALLY? the game is not supposed to have a raid boss spawn window? Do you even know what you're saying and do you fully comprehend what a "Spawn window" is? It's nothing more than (X mob can spawn within X amount of minutes/hours/days after being killed) again... REALLY?

I geeet it you're dumb. You cannot comprehend anything and you fail at reading any proper sentence. While at it you start to deform what other people say in your own (constructive) words and redicule yourself by replying with an extreme case of healthy commitment but yet completely failing to recognize what has been said.

Yup yup, you want to play a game where everyone has one account, one character, one screen. But i suggest you start playing a completely different game, one that suits your tastes and needs more because clearly you have no idea what this game has been like ever since it got released.
I'm not stating that you should be efficient, heck you can do anything you like. But do not force your silly arguments upon other people. People thrive by either working together, learning how to play together, learning things etc, oh what's that? "efficiency?"

"LAZY/faul/cheating/unlegit/coward/LAZY PERSONALITY." You made me giggle there.

- Being lazy for putting in the effort of running a character to an area to scout it out.
- "faul"(you mean foul)? No comment here as i cannot comprehend your lesser mind.
- Cheating, Care to explain how one is cheating?
- Unlegit, Explain. As i'm pretty sure when one is doing exactly the same as you exept removing the too time consuming aspects such as "mindlessly running around hoping and twindling our thumbs for raids or the Blacksmith of Mammon or whatever you want to find to be  there is laughable.
- Coward, again you fail to impress
- Lazy personality, dumbass get back to school since you're clearly not well enough educated nor learnt how the world works... or words for that matter.

Oh right. You're bad.

The official server dosnt have a spawn window.
YES REALY!.. the game is NOT suppose to have a spawn window, for various reasons. for example, the raid bosses all of them have "lore". meaning that having a spawn window with their "respawn time" perverts/ruins the... "magic"(per say) of the whole thing.

"your dumb", "you cant write",  "your posts are an abomination" etc etc.. . every single one of your posts is full of negative accusations/afirmations towards me. what they all have in comon, is they all lack an explaination for your "claims". in which case its easy accurate, for me to call them "insults".

i am the one who is playing the wrong game!?.. are you claiming that this game is suppose to be played with multiple windows, with "toons" following you around!? are you realy going to defend that!?(i would LOVE that!). before making a more "complete" destr... response to that, i want to be sure that thats what you meant, so i will be waiting for your response on this ;) .

saying i have a lesser mind because of a few gramar mistakes i made, seems a bit extreme to me. especialy since this is an European server, where most people´s main lenguage will not be english(like me). (i can speak 4 different languages though..)

cheating, is when your using/doing something not legit, which gives you an advantage over someone NOT using it. if someone plays legit and therefore dosnt use bots, multiple clients etc.. then ofcorse they will be at a disadvantage. so.. its cheating on my book.

your suppose to scout, search and succeed/fail while doing so. thats part of the game. making a character to be "used" and disposed of, for something trivial like that, is disgusting. a character is suppose to be taken a bit more siriously than that. when you use a character for those LAZY purposes, you help to ruin the "magic" of the game, for yourself and for those exposed to "foul"(thank you) play.

AoISoRa

Guess i'll have to up my profanity for a little bit.

You dumb fcker how are you this ignorant? holy crap dude.

First of all if you have no idea what a window timer is or a spawn timer then get the fcker out of here. You don't belong in any game apparently.
After extensive testing you should be able to know "something" is going to spawn in a window of "x minutes, x hours, x days" This should be VERY clear to you now as this literally is  the ONLY explanation one should give to people concerning "window or spawn timers"

"You're" dumb, yes you are and this all based on how you interpret things for your own good, not because you're making spelling errors, i already said before that, THAT wasn't even the case i was stating the facts of, about you. So once again /slowclap for reading properly you dumb fcker. Accusations? no. Affirmations? most definitely. You've proved to us how much of an ignorant fcker you are by constantly whining, and not even making constructive posts yet posting your oh so great ego about not doing things that others are. Deal with it. Just because you're going to the toilet and sit to pee, does not mean that everyone would have to do it because others do. You dumb fcker.

Whether it's an European server or not whether you can speak four, six or ten languages no one gives a shit about your tiny penis getting hard from that fact so keep that bullshit to yourself.

YOU yourself said, you're supposed to scout, search and succeed/fail while doing so. Let me phrase it like this. Smart people scout by placing a character around. Dumb people like you like to run around aimlessly search fruitlessly, and most definitely fail 99.99% of the time you're playing the game no matter what you do it seems. Heck even outside the game here you're failing badly. I'll congratulate you for that. Superb.

A character is supposed to be taken a bit more seriously? What the hell are you? an erotic role playing masochist? What magic of the game? what kind of drugs are you on? Make that clear so we can all condemn you to where you belong.

Right i apologize for my necessary vocabulary filled with profanity but eh i don't think you would understand without this. Although i seriously doubt you actually do.

lavismeteor

Quote from: Escaflew on October 31, 2017, 12:47:20 AM
Did you just told me to do whatever YOU want me to do? No, "Buddy", that's not gonna happen. I like the low rate server and if I want I will play 20 mins everyday or 12 hours. That's my option and you can't do shit about it. Your post doesn't make sense at all, you are just trash talking for no reason and you are just ranting random things like you try to accomplish something. Get your shit together and move on, nobody cares anymore, since you are ignorant little prick and no one will care what you say, since you are not even trying to be constructive or even think on the things you type, you just type over your empty head.

hahahaha... looks like i triggered this LEFTIST nicely. thats what the TRUTH does.

you like the low rates server, but want to achieve things as fast as possible, as if you were on a high rates server. what you are is an hypocrite.. . your clearly high rates server material, NOT low rates. which means you have a "special" reason, to be on low rates :) .

i think.. its because your kind is "PARASITIC". you dont want to stay around other parasites such as yourself, instead you want to be around humans and THEN try and lower the standards of their world(low rates server in this case), to your own LOW level/mediocre. you do it because otherwise you feel infirior. you dont want to go to high rates server, because it makes you feel infirior, that somewhere out there, there are people playing the game in an harder environment, thus making them "badass" and you a pussy :).

but you DONT want to stop being a pussy.. no.. what your mediocre kind wants, is for "them" to stop being "badass", and become pussy´s like you.

this leftist behavior is not at all limited to this private server.. . you can see the left pushing for mediocracy and destruction of any kind of adversity, on EVERY walk of life. so solving the problem with this game, is actualy harder then it may seem. the solution is destroying marxism :).

HerrMayer

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM
My main reason for playing is raid bossing. i have the goal of killing every raid boss in the game. not only that, but i like to kill raid bosses simply for their drops, even if i already killed them. i do it for testing things also(i am very interested in the technical part of combat, and understanding it). i play almost 100% legit, meaning i dont do any combat dual client, or anything like that. i have two accounts, 1 for .offline selling and the other for playing. thats it. AND I DONT ABSOLUTELY NEED EVEN THAT... i would vote to remove it any day, if it would end dual client bullshit.

having explained/said all that.. its come to my attention, that someone/s are going around killing all the low lvl raids(around lvl 20). and they do this in an absurd amount of speed, i could never compete with. for example, the server crashed a little while ago right?.. so the raids respawned right? guess what.. a few min after the server was back up, the raids were all already dead.

i doubt this is being done by multiple people in a party, because in which case they would always take some time to organize, they wouldnt be this swift. i suspect that probably, this is someone using multiple clients, atacking the raids with multiple characters. and i got to tell you.. just thinking about it, makes me wona puke.

this game as gotten disgusting beyond believe. no.. its the people playing it, that are disgusting beyond believe. but the people behind these servers, keep allowing this dual client bullshit to continue. i see it all the time... 1 player with all these characters set to follow him around. its SOOO uggly and disgusting, and it completely ruins the whole mood of the game. and how am i suppose to compete with these low IQ humanoids, when they are basicaly cheating like this?.. cause thats what it is.. cheating. i dont care if its allowed in the official fuked up server or not, its a complete perversion of the idea of the game, it gives a CLEAR and BRUTAL advantage to the ones using it, over the ones not using it. not to mention that it almost completely destroys various classes, as they mostely become pointless to main.

but going back to my nemesis.. i am already reaching my limit. this is because i have tried 2 other servers before this one, the official was one of them. i left the offical among other reasons, because of the bots and because of the dual clienting, with players spying on raids and having a monopoly over them, making a legit player like me, run all over the place in search of living raids, in vain. i basicaly would run out of adena just through pointless, fruitless traveling FOR HOURS. and right here its happening the same thing.. . i dont wona put up with this bullshit.. . i mean if these raids were being killed legit, i would be perfectly fine with it, but they are most definetely not.

this whole thing, is turning my entusiasm off..

when you are noble tp is more easy
i see no real sense of playing bcz raid boss
also to take a RB it should be 1 or 2 full party
ShOULD

suggestion for solution make raidboss stronger
otherwise pointless topic
im devote of playing only 1 box
indeed if u see someone running with 4 chars behind him just PK them
i always do that lol
btw remember is just a game have fun not issues bcz something

laterz!
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...