Dead Raid bosses.. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dead Raid bosses..

Started by lavismeteor, October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoISoRa

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 31, 2017, 03:48:21 AM
hahahaha... looks like i triggered this LEFTIST nicely. thats what the TRUTH does.

you like the low rates server, but want to achieve things as fast as possible, as if you were on a high rates server. what you are is an hypocrite.. . your clearly high rates server material, NOT low rates. which means you have a "special" reason, to be on low rates :) .

i think.. its because your kind is "PARASITIC". you dont want to stay around other parasites such as yourself, instead you want to be around humans and THEN try and lower the standards of their world(low rates server in this case), to your own LOW level/mediocre. you do it because otherwise you feel infirior. you dont want to go to high rates server, because it makes you feel infirior, that somewhere out there, there are people playing the game in an harder environment, thus making them "badass" and you a pussy :).

but you DONT want to stop being a pussy.. no.. what your mediocre kind wants, is for "them" to stop being "badass", and become pussy´s like you.

this leftist behavior is not at all limited to this private server.. . you can see the left pushing for mediocracy and destruction of any kind of adversity, on EVERY walk of life. so solving the problem with this game, is actualy harder then it may seem. the solution is destroying marxism :).

Yep. You're high as a kite. I'm done discussing anything with a life form like you that has had it's brain "upgraded" to oblivion. Thanks. Dumbass. For literally proving me correct.

lavismeteor

Quote from: Teremai on October 31, 2017, 12:41:10 AM
I just want to say this: how can one be cheating when its allowed to have multiple characters online.
Damn this is how everything works, this is how the whole world works.
Sometimes you just have to be smart, use the things they give you.
If you don't do it someone else will.
And high rate servers are getting boring when you're insta 80+ with the best gear.

God mode could be allowed to, but i would consider it cheating myself.
no this is not how it works, this is how it was CHANGED/CORRUPTED to work.
you think your "smart", because you use the "things that they give you"?.. i could use those things to, but choose not to. certainly its not a smart/not smart issue, the issue with using/not using bots etc.. .

thats true.. if you dont use it, someone else will. so everyone should use bots right? since someone else is doing it, as we speak. sorry.. that dosnt seem right to me.

its boring there isnt it(on high rates)?.. thats the reality of your peoples mind set. but then instead of realizing it and trying to change yourself, you try to change whats left standing.. then it crumbles as a result.. then you move on to the next standing tower and corrupt it til it crumbles.. then you move on to the next..and on and on it goes..

its a vicious circle that your kind rarely find its way out of, for one very simple reason i have noticed. which is that, YOU NEVER! admit it(to yourself) when you are wrong. its always someone elses fault, never yours. your perfect and therefore an eternal victim.

as long as you remain like that, you will never be free..

lavismeteor

Quote from: AoISoRa on October 31, 2017, 03:42:47 AM
Guess i'll have to up my profanity for a little bit.

You dumb fcker how are you this ignorant? holy crap dude.

First of all if you have no idea what a window timer is or a spawn timer then get the fcker out of here. You don't belong in any game apparently.
After extensive testing you should be able to know "something" is going to spawn in a window of "x minutes, x hours, x days" This should be VERY clear to you now as this literally is  the ONLY explanation one should give to people concerning "window or spawn timers"

"You're" dumb, yes you are and this all based on how you interpret things for your own good, not because you're making spelling errors, i already said before that, THAT wasn't even the case i was stating the facts of, about you. So once again /slowclap for reading properly you dumb fcker. Accusations? no. Affirmations? most definitely. You've proved to us how much of an ignorant fcker you are by constantly whining, and not even making constructive posts yet posting your oh so great ego about not doing things that others are. Deal with it. Just because you're going to the toilet and sit to pee, does not mean that everyone would have to do it because others do. You dumb fcker.

Whether it's an European server or not whether you can speak four, six or ten languages no one gives a shit about your tiny penis getting hard from that fact so keep that bullshit to yourself.

YOU yourself said, you're supposed to scout, search and succeed/fail while doing so. Let me phrase it like this. Smart people scout by placing a character around. Dumb people like you like to run around aimlessly search fruitlessly, and most definitely fail 99.99% of the time you're playing the game no matter what you do it seems. Heck even outside the game here you're failing badly. I'll congratulate you for that. Superb.

A character is supposed to be taken a bit more seriously? What the hell are you? an erotic role playing masochist? What magic of the game? what kind of drugs are you on? Make that clear so we can all condemn you to where you belong.

Right i apologize for my necessary vocabulary filled with profanity but eh i don't think you would understand without this. Although i seriously doubt you actually do.

I know what a spawn window is. and its not suppose to exist in this game, no matter how much you try to twist it. this is how it works on most games to, your just trying to change that, to fit your mediocre mind.

my posts are all constructive, yours are 0 constructive. that very text shows it clearly. all you do is just make afirmations/insults, without any explaination.

oh?.. well, using bots is VERY "smart" to. so you use bots to right?since your "smart". ofcorse i already know that your reply is going to be "no, because its against the rules, and thus not smart"(unless you DO use them). but on the other hand i am certain that if bots were allowed that you would use them. basicaly what you just did, was expose your COMPLETE lack "boundaries". nothing is to precious, nothing is to sacred for you right?. you sound like a COMPLETE scumbag to me.. . the kind that only follows the law, because there is a law. your the type that cant grasp why killing/raping(example) someone is not ok, and dosnt do it when "smart" to do so, because there is a law. i dont like you at all.. you dont seem to have any honor and something else i cant remember the right word for at this moment, in you.

ofcorse i dont think your a criminal.. that was an example. to begin with i think your probably a little cuck leftist, spoiled brat who as never even been slaped in the face. but it does make me wonder where your "boundries" begin.

wow.. so you cant even grasp the idea of the "magic" of the game?. what the hell are you? a primate?.
why do you think this games has a lore(if you even know that..)?why do you think there are different races, with different backgrounds, and skills miticulously made to match their culture?. this games lore goes as deep as having a story, all the way back to the beginning of time(in game lore ofcorse). it has a very complex gods lore, connected to the races, and all the way to the very character you control. thats what ncsoft tried to do.. they tried to make the players become submerged, as if part of the game lore. most games try to do this actualy, especialy rpg´s/mmorpg´s.(yet, i am the one out of place... LOL)

the fact that you.. just complete ZERO on that subject, makes me feel like i am speaking with an empty shell or something.. . now i pitty you.. your empty arnt you?

there is nothing to "understand". all you did was mindless insulting and appealing to the viewers. thats all you have done thus far.. . you seem to be under the illusion that when you make an afirmation, that it becomes true, because you said it. but talk is cheap.. and you dont present arguments for your claims.

oh, dont apologize. your 1000 years early, and you know it.

lavismeteor

Quote from: AoISoRa on October 31, 2017, 03:57:38 AM
Yep. You're high as a kite. I'm done discussing anything with a life form like you that has had it's brain "upgraded" to oblivion. Thanks. Dumbass. For literally proving me correct.

LOL.. you ended the way you started. with baseless afirmations, ending with a groaning of such, where you claim "victory".

bon voyage low IQ humanoid.

Teremai

Lol ive never said anything about botting because yes using a bot is not allowed.
Using a dualbox or multiple box is allowed by the gms.
If it wasn't we just wouldn't use it.
Maybe you should find a server that doesnt allow dual box, other than complaining.
I wish you good luck on that!  :P

Eresh

Quote from: lavismeteor on October 31, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
I know what a spawn window is. and its not suppose to exist in this game, no matter how much you try to twist it. this is how it works on most games to, your just trying to change that, to fit your mediocre mind.

I hate to break this to you, but I have played since L2 was in closed beta and it has always had spawn windows.

mruwqa

Quote from: Eresh on October 31, 2017, 01:57:06 PM
I hate to break this to you, but I have played since L2 was in closed beta and it has always had spawn windows.
you could be able to make 1k pvp on archer during interlude on official servers 8h random window of baium :DDD

and yes multiboxing is something that's killing this game since ... always  :")
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

mochin

Lavis, dude, your ideas are really great. But simply you should have already noticed that it's impossible to apply your ideas for any kind of l2 server. and all the people are trying to explain that to you. and its not cheating or anything if rules do not forbid that. you also can do that (multiboxing etc) but you dont, and its your choice, not others. so dont blame them for playing by rules. if you dont like the rules choose other server (wont find any without boxes or toons at catas tho xD) or make your own l2 server and play alone without boxes and "cheaters". or simply and the best play another game.
l2 has simply become what it is now. and there isnt anymore "but its supposed to be like that and that". no it shouldnt because it has already evolved to current state. this is the "Lineage 2 game" and deal with it, you wont change it by ranting. Dont like it - change the game. Easy

and please stop arguing coz you really look like on some drugs

P.s. another solution is to make time machine for yourself and go back to 2000s where majority plays as you do now

lavismeteor

Its very clear that Lineage2 wasnt meant to work this way. you can see it clearly when certain classes become pointless to main(for example), because of it. and NO! Lineage 2 didnt "evolve" into this.. it was LOWERED, to the LOW standards of medicore, WEAK, LAZY etc etc.. people like you. you CORRUPTED the game, with your mediocre,lazy, minds.

no, the solution is not any of that... the solution is DESTROYING marxism in Europe, and deporting all the imigrants like you(at least you dont sound European), out of Europe. i dont have to "adapt" to shit, i can choose to destroy instead. and YES, its all connected, because this is a mentality(the leftist mentality), its not just corrupting this game, its corrupting EVERYTHING.

stealth

remember kids, don't do drugs and become like lavismeteor
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]