News:

Main Menu

Server Progress

Started by Giannis Antetokounmpo, November 06, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamSe

lavismeteor

Quote from: maxiwan on November 07, 2017, 02:05:50 PM
I usually dont post much but man... you are so highlvl,yet you have no idea how to play Lineage 2.
Let me tell you how this game works. In Germany we have a saying "the path is the goal", means having a goal in life and working(farming) for archieving it, usually is the fun part. Being lvl 78+ and noble now is pretty boring huh? What to do? Farm another Draco bow and maybe make it +4 for an extra +9 p.atk?!?!

All i see here is a bunch of greeks (i assume), who put a lot of time in the last 4 weeks into a game hoping they will somehow have fun "dominating" a server, realising that when they achieved highest level they have nothing to do all day... And now your standing there full Hero Party and acting like a bunch of ten years old.
1.You called your enemies "Emos" all i see is you crying on the Forum about a "dead Sever" just cause noone cares fighting your Hero zerg.
2.Some of you randomly pked people who stood "too close to the vortex" writing in Capslock things like: "STAY DOWN TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES". And Calling Akalyptos the new Hitler because he is pking guys.... wow... really impressed.. Is it just cause im German that i think this is borderline retarded?

The Server is fine and healthy ( for all new people reading this ), you just didnt enjoy the game as it is supposed to be, by rushing noble with aoe titan parties. The game gives you the most by just logging in from time to time farming with your boys and crafting spoiling with clanmates and shit. Using it as a Ego push for (maybe whats not working out so well in your personal life? Cause playing 24/7 i guess your Job- if you have one - isnt the best paid one...) doesnt really work.

I didnt know about that saying in Germany. i realy like it!. i completely understand it, and happy to know that there is a place on this earth, that thinks more like me.

your post made much sense to me.

steve

I usually dont post much but man... you are so highlvl,yet you have no idea how to play Lineage 2.
Let me tell you how this game works. In Germany we have a saying "the path is the goal", means having a goal in life and working(farming) for archieving it, usually is the fun part. Being lvl 78+ and noble now is pretty boring huh? What to do? Farm another Draco bow and maybe make it +4 for an extra +9 p.atk?!?!

All i see here is a bunch of greeks (i assume), who put a lot of time in the last 4 weeks into a game hoping they will somehow have fun "dominating" a server, realising that when they achieved highest level they have nothing to do all day... And now your standing there full Hero Party and acting like a bunch of ten years old.
1.You called your enemies "Emos" all i see is you crying on the Forum about a "dead Sever" just cause noone cares fighting your Hero zerg.
2.Some of you randomly pked people who stood "too close to the vortex" writing in Capslock things like: "STAY DOWN TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES". And Calling Akalyptos the new Hitler because he is pking guys.... wow... really impressed.. Is it just cause im German that i think this is borderline retarded?

The Server is fine and healthy ( for all new people reading this ), you just didnt enjoy the game as it is supposed to be, by rushing noble with aoe titan parties. The game gives you the most by just logging in from time to time farming with your boys and crafting spoiling with clanmates and shit. Using it as a Ego push for (maybe whats not working out so well in your personal life? Cause playing 24/7 i guess your Job- if you have one - isnt the best paid one...) doesnt really work.

ok let me tell you something about the game. Do you really think that we play 24/7? are you so retarded? we start this server 1 cp around 15 people, we dont have main chars,we are just drivers that we drive 1 party. to run a destro party you need 2 people and we had 15 so imagine... we have prime time, so its not about no lifer or what ever you call it. its about system, you should know that. About the work that you say, im running my own company and believe me, i earn much more money than you in Germany. have fun now and gtfo

Vrael

Quote from: steve on November 07, 2017, 09:09:31 PM
im running my own company

Really? Because I run my own business too, and I ain't got too much time to play...

SizeMatters

Quote from: Vrael on November 07, 2017, 10:33:05 PM
Really? Because I run my own business too, and I ain't got too much time to play...

That's a cool story to hear but nowhere he said he got much time to play because of his own business

Sluddi

You just say the truth. I think the same, like probably the rest of the server except they, the selfnamed "pro's, strategy oriented players" or jsut whatever. I would not have fun to play like them, why should i rush everything be the first one on server (while i have no competition)? And start griefing players who just wants to finish their subs for example.... okay keep on doing that and the whole server will leave cuz we dont have the time to argue with greek children.

They get fast mad when they get killed, but they keep pking people and think this is good for server atmosphare .... RE MLKA

SIMITIS

Quote from: Vrael on November 07, 2017, 10:33:05 PM
you realise half of us didnt even log everyday ? we are 13-14 ppl  and after we got cov (3rd - 4th day ? ) nobody was online after 3-4 am till next evening ..  you really think you cant run your business and play 2 -3 hours ? just admit you dont know how to play this 10 freaking years old game and dont blame it on bots and "nolife24/7omg"

Vrael

Quote from: SIMITIS on November 07, 2017, 10:54:31 PM
you realise half of us didnt even log everyday ? we are 13-14 ppl  and after we got cov (3rd - 4th day ? ) nobody was online after 3-4 am till next evening ..  you really think you cant run your business and play 2 -3 hours ? just admit you dont know how to play this 10 freaking years old game and dont blame it on bots and "nolife24/7omg"

Ok, lets pretend that the fact you guys are heros already has nothing to do with play time, and that I don't know how to play this game...
So, 2 people, 1 party... That sounds FUN XD

SIMITIS

Quote from: Vrael on November 07, 2017, 11:21:11 PM
Ok, lets pretend that the fact you guys are heros already has nothing to do with play time, and that I don't know how to play this game...
what do you freakin expect active bd sws cat to give ds every 2 mins and bp -ee to watch ? if there were more people they went to spoil or level destros  but you dont need more than 2 max 3 people to run destro party ..
the hard part about making heros are MSS not levels and we bought 90% of them so yep its about your game sense

SizeMatters

Quote from: Vrael on November 07, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

What you say already shows you know shit about the game if you think 15 ppl CP on x7 server with 40% exp rune cant make heroes in 2,5 week on INTERLUDE chronicle not playing 24/7, not to mention boxes are UNLIMITED.

edit: I also forgot to say there are buff scrolls at donny, and this 1 guy for example runs his own business so buying buffs for few euros is probably not a big deal for him, they all had it from the start.

Vrael

So, I guess nobody cares about playing BD, SWS or summoner as main class when you can do unlimited boxes, uh?
Its normal when people don't play those classes in pvp servers, having npc buffers and all, but I thought this wound't happen in a low rate server. Never really realised that unlimited boxes would affect the game this way.
Or maybe you are right and I don't know shit about this game, though I haven't play much since 2010.
Anyway, all of that conversation was very enlightening... Thank you.

gszell91

Its not about that strategy, i know, been there done that etc...
But when (on other servers) we reached the top like you guys on this one, somehow magically, we didnt become assholes just like that.
Also its not very smart to act like that, coz now you humiliate others, but they might grow up, and when they do grow up, and lets say outzerg you (happend many times in L2) than how will u feel?
Like u never ever gonna be able to win epics after that point? You will leave on the 3rd defeat, coz its shame on you, you were griefing all these people and now same happens to you.

Might as well act normal, or at least neutral.