Web Analytics
Server Progress - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Server Progress

Started by Giannis Antetokounmpo, November 06, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarnaX

I'm not with them, but it's no wonder why they play like that. They now have a monopoly on everything. Maybe later the clans / allies will come closer to them and it will be much more interesting. We do not care how they do it, and let's get close. Many servers were already there. Everything has its charm. To work and have fun!

xbadjoke

i dont wait 6 months to pvp at baium.

askia22

Nothing new! They did the same on evoke. Once they got outzerged and some of their CP left they started to lose and then they rq yo come here. They Will be gone before Christmas by the time that the server Will be with his normal comunity of non factors with full buff tuning to varka/hs and soe after buff gone

Akalyptos

Quote from: askia22 on November 08, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
Nothing new! They did the same on evoke. Once they got outzerged and some of their CP left they started to lose and then they rq yo come here. They Will be gone before Christmas by the time that the server Will be with his normal comunity of non factors with full buff tuning to varka/hs and soe after buff gone

When you need 8 parties to kill 3 with boxed wc/bd/sws... Is kinda sad. They had even your grandmothers active to play untagged chars for res, and still losing! Fakin comedians!

Btw, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????? trash
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Sluddi

Quote from: Akalyptos on November 08, 2017, 12:03:51 PM
When you need 8 parties to kill 3 with boxed wc/bd/sws... Is kinda sad. They had even your grandmothers active to play untagged chars for res... Fakin comedians!

Btw, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????? trash

jeje, im 12 yars, is no friends hev is onli mek pley l2 and yes mi hev six?

...kid wake up, the whole server doesnt take you seriously!
We all know that your clan will be the first who leaves when another clan comes and zerg you! Because greek kids get mad fast and love to rage quit *usual in greek l2 community*

Akalyptos

Quote from: Sluddi on November 08, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

We all know that your clan will be the first who leaves when another clan comes and zerg you! Because greek kids get mad fast and love to rage quit *usual in greek l2 community*

You think I care about random wannabe opinions? Cmon guys we troll you since day 1 with this "Toxic" title.... But you are not smart enough to see that we make fun of you. Keep dreaming kiddo... Some day you will learn to play ;)
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

SIMITIS

Quote from: Sluddi on November 08, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

we ll have to wait 2 months for you to get 76 first lul

Vrael

Quote from: Akalyptos on November 08, 2017, 12:03:51 PM
When you need 8 parties to kill 3 with boxed wc/bd/sws... Is kinda sad.

Nobody really plays BD, SWS and WC? I mean, not even in pvp? If its so boring to play with those classes, Why not play pvp servers? You wouldn't need boxes there  ;)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you what to do, you can do whatever you want of course. But this is a video game, which is an
entertainment, which is suppose to provide fun, therefore if a big part of the game is boring as hell, I don't see the point in playing it. Just my opinion.

askia22

They like to Make drama! Thats all they want. Like hey guys we are 15 guys driving only one pt and we like to Smash ppl on a 400 players servers! But once they reach our lvl and gear we Will rq as fast as we reached cov! But hey last aden siege un evoke you had 3 pts and after been ashamed you decided to leave!
If you think that you are that good why dont you try a russian populated IL where you Will be the last *** ahhh nah you like this kind of servers where you can Make your ego bigger... And then start to Make drama and random post about how Big is your penis and how you won each Epic or why no1 wants to PvP your 9 Hero pts.

Funny tales my friend

SIMITIS

Quote from: Vrael on November 08, 2017, 02:48:12 PM
Nobody really plays BD, SWS and WC? I mean, not even in pvp? If its so boring to play with those classes, Why not play pvp servers? You wouldn't need boxes there  ;)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you what to do, you can do whatever you want of course. But this is a video game, which is an
entertainment, which is suppose to provide fun, therefore if a big part of the game is boring as hell, I don't see the point in playing it. Just my opinion.
they are active in pvps not that there has been any pvp here

gszell91

Blablabla feel free to trashtalk others akalyptos, im not giving it 3 fights that u lose on epics man!
Im not giving it 3 fights u lose on any epic/siege/whatever serious pvp, you will ragequit.

Basically you will leave EXACTLY like Zonk quit. Im not sure when, but soon. 3-4 weeks from now if not earlier.

Milenski