Web Analytics
Online - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Started by Wall-E, November 12, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emihir0

I'm not a pro at low rates, but the reality is that you need buffs to level/farm. Until 62 it's not really a huge deal as you have novice buffs, but then you will not be able to do much alone. Hence the best practise is to simply lvl up with main+3 buffers (as per rules only 4 in total are allowed). This would allow you to, although, level at a slower rate (lvling 4 ppl at once instead of 1), but it would allow you to progress past 62 at all (and honestly, you will be killing mobs way faster than with npc buffs alone).

I would suggest to not use a nuker; if you do, use spellhowler as he has body to mind so he only requires 1 recharger. Lvling spellsinger or sorceror would require 2 buffers (elven elder + shillen elder) otherwise you will be out of mana 5 minutes out of 10 (if not worse).

The 3 boxes then would be blade dancer + shillen elder + prophet.
In case you run a fighter, you need the same boxes as above, bd+se+pp. Alternatively you can run with WC instead of PP, which is arguably better lategame.

If you do not like a destroyer, then I suggest to lvl warlord (I'll get some hate for this I guess). You can lvl him extremely fast (along with your buffs) as you'll be killing multiple mobs at the same time, but unlike destroyer he does not kill trains as fast. However, he does not require a precise positioning in corner (he has skills to make his AA angle wider, so you can stand in middle of the room if you wanted really), and has AOE pull which is great in places like GC or catacombs.

SIMITIS

you should become an actual advisor mate !!!  nuker party without ee cause apparently you will not ever want to reach 78
party with warlord aoeing L M A O

Vrael

Quote from: SIMITIS on November 13, 2017, 02:21:55 PM
you should become an actual advisor mate !!!  nuker party without ee cause apparently you will not ever want to reach 78

Come on SIMITIS, give me a better strategy then, I'm trying to learn here.

And thanks for the suggestions emihir0, appreciate it.  :)

Eresh

If you're old school L2 style playing then surely you'd be with a clan or party? Old L2 players didn't solo or box a whole party for themselves, they played together because they recognized it was a MMORPG (emphasis on the MM).  Head on over to the recruitment section and find some people to play with. 1+boxes vs. anything is never gonna be fun pvp and you can forget any larger scale pvp (raids, castles, epics, whatever) as a solo player.

Vrael

Quote from: Eresh on November 13, 2017, 04:42:48 PM
If you're old school L2 style playing then surely you'd be with a clan or party? Old L2 players didn't solo or box a whole party for themselves, they played together because they recognized it was a MMORPG (emphasis on the MM).  Head on over to the recruitment section and find some people to play with. 1+boxes vs. anything is never gonna be fun pvp and you can forget any larger scale pvp (raids, castles, epics, whatever) as a solo player.

Unfortunately, my friends don't play l2 anymore. I was going to lvl up alone until I couldn't anymore, and then try to find ppl to play with.
I'm just trying to understand the "new way" of playing this. Good advice tho, thanks.

Peorexo

WL is pretty beast 40-68 and does better than destro in certain spots, although in IL no reason to go wl over des unless like me u hate this green piece of sh1t which destroys the game

HerrMayer

Quote from: Wall-E on November 12, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
Looks like we are losing people.

Correct me if I am wrong I haven't been playing since day 0 but I feel like market is becoming slower and slower every week.

vote everyday

do not make topics harming community like no ppl online or whatsever

stop qqing we are not everyone in the same country / GMT hour to play
normally when i have some free time everyone is sleeping so im still playing alone

want to see more ppl online, promote DN  post Balder info somewhere

stop talking about past issues like corruption or crap things that happened ages ago during old servers we are not here to be stuck in past this is a new server

be aware lineage 2 is not the super duper game as it was
there are 4325632423 new games
and also mmorpg games that goes up L2

you like playing here ?  then make ppl to know that here is a nice new server

for first time in years donation system is not unfair there are not enchant or exp by click or anything that can lead to unbalanced op donator

so... is upon giving up the anger ohhhh srv is losing ppl or making rage quit ohhh raidboss is dead i quit playing (???)  srsly wtf man

no more to add  im here since 2008

laterz
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

emihir0

Please read better what I said next time. I said specifically that if he goes sorc/sps he must go 2 rechargers. If he goes sph then SE+BD is better than SE+EE and no BD. Of course he can bring bd+sws+ee+se+pp+pony and have a good time as any nuker, but then that's against the rules.

HerrMayer

no, any mage  EE+BD as support
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

SIMITIS

Quote from: emihir0 on November 13, 2017, 09:03:55 PM
Please read better what I said next time. I said specifically that if he goes sorc/sps he must go 2 rechargers. If he goes sph then SE+BD is better than SE+EE and no BD. Of course he can bring bd+sws+ee+se+pp+pony and have a good time as any nuker, but then that's against the rules.
yea pick SE for empower cause there are no empower scrolls and lose clarity + pow sounds great

PlayingWithFire

Quote from: Peorexo on November 13, 2017, 05:35:43 PM
WL is pretty beast 40-68 and does better than destro in certain spots, although in IL no reason to go wl over des unless like me u hate this green piece of sh1t which destroys the game
Wiewiorka dont u remember all those fun times on ayrin of us going with 2 orcos on QA at 4-5 am, those were fun times

lavismeteor

Quote from: Vrael on November 13, 2017, 05:03:41 PM
Unfortunately, my friends don't play l2 anymore. I was going to lvl up alone until I couldn't anymore, and then try to find ppl to play with.
I'm just trying to understand the "new way" of playing this. Good advice tho, thanks.

The new way of playing this, is not playing it(these marxists way of playing).

its not about how to play "Lineage 2", because these marxism born parasites, have this same atitude in EVERY game(or whatever else) unforttunate enough, to have them.

go play Smite(FOR EXAMPLE) a little and see for yourself. before matches start you already have these cucks calling for surrender. games usualy last around 10 minutes(when they would last 30-50), because whenever these... "THINGS" are not COMPLETELY overwhelming the oponent, they imidiately seek to escape the scenario, where they will potentialy lose.

these leftists dont want to play the games, they think games are about "winning" ONLY, they are sooo WEAK, that they cant even handle the prospect of defeat. this is not a Lineage 2 issue.. . go to the comment sections/forums/steam game reviews and you will see most people saying the same thing.. "the problem is the toxic comunity, not the game"

solution?.. dont play in these servers where these cuck leftists play in. do what i did after leaving this server, and search for a server thats populated, but ALSO as been around for a long enough time, to be free from these parasites. thats the type of server, where you will find humans playing in.

i found one. but i may not be allowed to talk about other servers here. but there is a server around(at least) that is maybe better for you. because on these servers, it seems based on what i have read here and there, that these creatures jump from new server to new server, rush to the top and then they quit the game and wait for the next new server. and its 100% pointless to try argue with them, because in my experience on other games, where they follow the same/similar pattern, they ALWAYS blame everyone else for it. they are the eternal victims(another leftist trait), and everyone else is to blame for everything.