Web Analytics
[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop?

Started by Pentaheal, January 09, 2014, 09:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Riddle on January 09, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
True. It also destroys the feeling of Achievements and the 'fun' aspect of the game. It feels better when you get your S grade set through hard work rather than buy it. I remember old DN. I was one of those guys who couldn't afford to donate. After few weeks it turned out to be pretty annoying. Everything on the market was insanely expensive (tradable with coins only) and there was no place for players like myself. So I decided to leave. Hope it won't happen again on this server, not in the first few months (tho, I will donate for stuff like horn this time :). No Armors in Dshops please.

In the end, meat tastes better if you kill an animal with your bare hands. Ay? Anyone?
No armors at donation npc.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Pentaheal

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 12:05:49 PM
Again, you are ASSUMING that you are right, but okay, let's say you are right and majority of the CASUAL donators have the same opinion as you. Still, you tried to sell your views as the opinion of the ENTIRE donator community. Don't you see a problem with that?

Wow you're really angry for not a good reason :o Well I know really a lot of people from a lot of communities and most of them share my views, thus the "majority". I don't see a reason why this community should be different ::)

But mkay, I'll delete the last part, I don't want to cause you some trauma :)

Csenky

I don't know guys, if anyone here is familiar with Path of Exile arpg (just for the record, that game has a lot of supporters spent over 1k $, and got only cosmetic stuff, skill effects, a T-shirt and so on), but it's a really good example of what Pentaheal is talking about. A nice amount of players who actually donate, don't like to p2w. I spent a lot of money on free to play games (more, than I should've spent with my income lol), and usually bought alternate skins, extra storage room, accessories etc... I go further, I didn't pay a cent for Hearthstone and MMDoC just because there is only one option: get ahead of others. If I enjoy playing enough, I feel the need of thank this for the creator/owner of the game/server, and this is what donation is supposed to be about. And I think, this is what keeps f2p stuff alive, not the kids with their well paid +16 gears or bought accounts in other games.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

GenghisKhan

Exactly, I can't wait to donate for hat or something "meaningless" just to support server.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Csenky on January 09, 2014, 01:08:41 PM
I don't know guys, if anyone here is familiar with Path of Exile arpg (just for the record, that game has a lot of supporters spent over 1k $, and got only cosmetic stuff, skill effects, a T-shirt and so on), but it's a really good example of what Pentaheal is talking about. A nice amount of players who actually donate, don't like to p2w. I spent a lot of money on free to play games (more, than I should've spent with my income lol), and usually bought alternate skins, extra storage room, accessories etc... I go further, I didn't pay a cent for Hearthstone and MMDoC just because there is only one option: get ahead of others. If I enjoy playing enough, I feel the need of thank this for the creator/owner of the game/server, and this is what donation is supposed to be about. And I think, this is what keeps f2p stuff alive, not the kids with their well paid +16 gears or bought accounts in other games.
+1

I will lock the topic with reminder  there will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

P.S. I fully understand you about PoE ;)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]