PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players

Started by SvenMollerFah, November 08, 2011, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: lasombra on January 09, 2012, 06:01:13 PM
ps2. Javardsnegger You are stupid flamer, it's a fact. I still remember how You flame my nation in infinity section, You have always smth interesting to say about everyone and everything, but in game You are totall 0. You are one of those who are targeted at end by all, couse You are totally not danger. And btw I think You have some double personality, stop send me " :* " in game after shouts on hero.

Don't confuse me with some of your clan mates!

Where the fuk are you from??

Oh thx alot, how deacent of you. :* :* :*

Bla bla bla sadly your mind doesn't follow your game play, truth is i'm always 1 of the firsts to die and never by 1 enemy (some screens could refresh your memory but what's the point) anyway...keep think like that so that i can keep pwning your ass!

Dude, i rly don't remember asking you for shouts, i do have many hero friends, but, if i did asked and sended you ":* :* :*" it's called being polite!

You are but hurted, we know and it's understandable, but, dude don't lose your self respect...Your are b1tching here cause Gok clan had help...sadly i have to remind you that "AOD" ,besides having big numbers, would ashieve sh1t on his own!

My advice, take it in the chin like a grown up and stop flaming in a recruiting post!

Wtf, crying here b1tching that Gok should accept war... a 2 month old clan should accept war vs one of the topest clans.... What a morron you can be!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

+Mental+

bla bla bla

Mister, please take care of that but hurt,take some pills or smth.I'm getting sad watching you suffering...

....not.

BjornAxeMaister

ps3. Be happy all  till You can. Soon I rebuild my clan, and again You will be cry everyday and hide in city or run. And I tell You one more thing, be happy than there is such idiot like me and my clan/our ally, who want kick Your asses, couse without us, You will die in bored room. ;)

Remember his name... Ph34r...

Di

Second thing, I never insult no one, show me when I insulted them ? My clan and me are the most flamed ppl here. Whatever where I move I see flames about me (don't care), my mother, my wife etc. But to be honest I don't give a shit if smbd heal complexes in game. But no one care when we are insulted.

Ok mr vatican, what about some hero shouts ? Call scammer, thief without proofs arent insult ofc :)

I wroted true, couse they DON'T taked Rune. Rune taked CB with their zerg, with ppl whos they called noobs etc not so long time ago and with their 9 wards taked in new year day when all others was drunk already. CB atm have better online than whole our ally, but it's good for us, we have challenge. Too bad our enemys (good on pvp, thats a fact) must use every bugged thing always like pots, anakim transform etc, and they are proud of this. But this not change fact than CB are good enemys, but their argument s "use it also" are sux. Couse I never use such shits and bugs, this fok game simply. Like it was said "if smbd eat sh1it it's not mean You must eat also"

GoK showed one time at balconys on this siege (all siege they was hidden above CB asses), and whole their ally was no able kill me+ few alive ppl from my pt. That is how they tooked Rune.
But they are mature and great ppl. They do not provoke with shouts, they do not provoke with posts...ohh noes ! Btw GoK, now when You "taked Rune" You are such pro, so accept this war at least mby ?

ps3. Be happy all  till You can. Soon I rebuild my clan, and again You will be cry everyday and hide in city or run. And I tell You one more thing, be happy than there is such idiot like me and my clan/our ally, who want kick Your asses, couse without us, You will die in bored room. ;)

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Spelso666

Track first of all, flame is part of game (flame ofc have limits) And flame make game better. Flames mean SERVER IS ALIVE.
Second thing, I never insult no one, show me when I insulted them ? My clan and me are the most flamed ppl here. Whatever where I move I see flames about me (don't care), my mother, my wife etc. But to be honest I don't give a shit if smbd heal complexes in game. But no one care when we are insulted.

I wroted true, couse they DON'T taked Rune. Rune taked CB with their zerg, with ppl whos they called noobs etc not so long time ago and with their 9 wards taked in new year day when all others was drunk already. CB atm have better online than whole our ally, but it's good for us, we have challenge. Too bad our enemys (good on pvp, thats a fact) must use every bugged thing always like pots, anakim transform etc, and they are proud of this. But this not change fact than CB are good enemys, but their argument s "use it also" are sux. Couse I never use such shits and bugs, this fok game simply. Like it was said "if smbd eat sh1it it's not mean You must eat also"

GoK showed one time at balconys on this siege (all siege they was hidden above CB asses), and whole their ally was no able kill me+ few alive ppl from my pt. That is how they tooked Rune.
But they are mature and great ppl. They do not provoke with shouts, they do not provoke with posts...ohh noes ! Btw GoK, now when You "taked Rune" You are such pro, so accept this war at least mby ?

ps. go CB let Your rage free, tell me smth more about me.
ps2. Javardsnegger You are stupid flamer, it's a fact. I still remember how You flame my nation in infinity section, You have always smth interesting to say about everyone and everything, but in game You are totall 0. You are one of those who are targeted at end by all, couse You are totally not danger. And btw I think You have some double personality, stop send me " :* " in game after shouts on hero.

wake up dude pls im tired of ur craps what u said here
we were 4 parties of CB its a zerg ? can i count FTP +ws+temp+wp+moojoo ? pls stop talking bullsh1ts homeless

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Unt0uchable

Biru You are thief and nothing can change it.
Live with this
We will return to form dont worry :)
And If GOK clan had bals to participe in siege against FTP that means they grow up and can tak a war. Dont hide against CB players. They are good but they should protect U all time.
See U all on batleground

Di

Quote from: Unt0uchable on January 09, 2012, 08:17:46 PM
Live with this
And If GOK clan had bals to participe in siege against FTP that means they grow up and can tak a war. Dont hide against CB players. They are good but they should protect U all time.
See U all on batleground

and how u know ? anyway what about broken angels ? lal about ur theory

Naku

Quote from: Unt0uchable on January 09, 2012, 08:17:46 PM
Live with this
See U all on batleground

If you guys knew how many we are you would really be surprised, if AOD are few we are non existent. Also, we arent hidding BEHIND anyone, if you kill us in pvp so what? The F buttons are meant to be used, use them. Its not like we are camping stairs. Then when you kill us you can spam the usual "n00bs" bla bla bla. And....guess what? Not a single fvck was given. Its plain ridiculous to see an ally like FTP full of mega l33tz0rds crying so much about us. CB helped us? FINE! We always help a friend in need, so do they.

We did accept one war vs ftp, but not vs aod.

Javardsnegger

Seus caralhos, ja mandei 2 pms a pedir o site do clan... Fdx demoram mto?? Ai o caralho... ;)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Naku

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 09, 2012, 08:54:03 PM
Seus caralhos, ja mandei 2 pms a pedir o site do clan... Fdx demoram mto?? Ai o caralho... ;)

Oh minha cara de pixa , ja te mandei isso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javardsnegger

Di