Juggler
11 (8.5%)
BiGCaT
15 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 129

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
Again  ;D
u dont know even what to say little nolifer ;) , do you know how looks outside of ur room? go out and meet real people u need it really or ur mother dont let u go out ? xD
ur favorite hero

Dylanio

Quote from: mrialinda on November 18, 2012, 07:50:56 PM
u dont know even what to say little nolifer ;) , do you know how looks outside of ur room? go out and meet real people u need it really or ur mother dont let u go out ? xD
I go out just now.....and give to u last reply like i usually do with my 5 years nephew.
Have fun with ur "Real Life" sims man  ;D

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:53:53 PM
I go out just now.....and give to u last reply like i usually do with my 5 years nephew.
Have fun with ur "Real Life"by ur  sims man  ;D
with ur nephew of sims game xDDD!
ur favorite hero

Dumbled0re

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 18, 2012, 07:02:07 PM
stop take drugs :D and most of all stop lie i changed ur chars name just 1 week ago so how is possible you stop play here ? 8) when u need something u lick my ass and when u no need more u lick track's ass ! how to call u ? i let answer other players

This is my last reply to you because you do not deserve any attention from me nor can't even understand/speak properly english... dont worry bout my health & who told you that it's going to pay a really high price, I ensure you big man, also you are the liar here & sometimes I tried to be at your side not worth at all, besides I havent asked sh1t to Trackzero before speaking to you only after because you couldnt even understand what I told ya regarding my 2 questions & I have asked you several times about nickchange ( because it's your job dude..) to protect my real ID from so many people asking me for help/etc on alt chars & also cause of many copycats with similar nick's of me & some other stuff... you know what you did ? You exposed me shouting in gm chat with a warning, acting like a king... tipical from ya.. so check log's to see for how long I havent been playing till by that time... but all you wanna is to do all Dx members happy & heroes  so they donate more & more isnt it ? Keep checking more at oly what enemies are using & which classes they are etc etc also borrowing your oe stuff to your "dogs" so they can win to skilled players... gona tell me you did that to me ?? I have to prove sh1t to nobody here.. soon you gona hear bout me for sure dude.. have fun! im out for good.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Blizzer

Dylanio's nick starts with 'S'. Figure out rest  ::)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

reddragonjr

Quote from: Dumbled0re on November 18, 2012, 08:36:11 PM
Funny sh1t is that we were great friends in reloaded & Divine Fury & DB..
Haha trolled the sh1t out of ya bro ! Daaaaaaaaaamn Dumble ! ;D thought you forgot me  ;)
We still are friends mate. 8) Btw long time not seen ya...or you got 100 nicks... I stopped playing since long to.
Ter um bom dia companheiro !
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Dumbled0re

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 18, 2012, 08:50:03 PM
Haha trolled the sh1t out of ya bro ! Daaaaaaaaaamn Dumble ! ;D thought you forgot me  ;)
We still are friends mate. 8) Btw long time not seen ya...or you got 100 nicks... I stopped playing since long to.
Ter um bom dia companheiro !

If you knew what I'm feeling "bro"... crying isn't enough.. fvck all this. cheers. <3 Only posted to reply to ya.. have fun.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Alex

hate is just another way to grant attention to your idols!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Di

Quote from: MegaZord on November 18, 2012, 06:11:20 PM
About GM's : where are infinity GM's? Like Eva,Piccy or where is Gideon?
I will not vote coz i had to choose someone from Track or Glassy and its too hard for me xDDD.

Dont forget Norther who banned Buz for botting! xD

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

rscucu

one more poll for laugh... beter close forum for this intelligent topic...

to much ppl say others talk only cuz behind of monitor, but they talk too....

ppl talk about rl but i see this ppl here all night and all tw and all siege.... (or i dont see cuz i dont come looool)

GM stop fix this sh|t gracia and put H5, cuz ppl to much stressed cuz dont play... why lose time with this sh|t, if 1/2 months is for change.......... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gms buuuuuuuuuuuuu (donate keep server alive)
Makaa: dwarf naab hero
cucu:  bp naab hero