Web Analytics
Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordyn

I know this will most likely be spammed like no other with nothing but hate. But I'm going to quickly give my 2 cents about what I've seen here the past two days. If I was a developer/admin I would like to know what the players think and I'd seriously take into consideration their complaints/praises.

I joined dragon network day 1 when it first launched, been around the block a time or two. I ran FallenLegion and we held Giran the first year of nightmare being up. I am a HUGE fan of the stack sub system.

On that note, however...
Why on earth are the rates so slow? This game is to old for anyone to seriously sit down and "grind" through the 20s, 30s, and so on without flying through them. A 30x server would be PERFECT. Why make people spend all that time getting to where they want to be? We've done it 489328409328 times over the past ten years and EVERYONE knows this game is ALL about end game.

I AM still playing, so watch what your response is, but I don't know how far I will make it. I have a DD and a PP together and after quite afew hours of play am not even 52. I haven't spent this much time in Cruma since retail.

Drake, please reconsider this. ALL of the people I have talked to in game since logging in for the first time yesterday has had but one complaint; The rates
They said everyone has left because of the grind and that it's just not worth the time. I unfortunately think I'm going to end up agreeing with them, which is too bad because I was pretty excited to get back into this again.

So with all of that said, let the spam/hate fly, but I seriously hope I can get Drake/Track to reply to this with a serious reply :-)

See ya in game!

-Mordyn
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

kramligz

I'm getting tired too. I'm not a nonlifer gamer, I have work on weekdays except on weekends I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others since my main is a support(sws). It is too tired seeking for pt always and everyone want to do solo. I hope Drake/Track can make an event on exp or something that low lvl can make it to the end game. Just exp not drop.

Mordyn

Something else to keep in mind is that the majority of people that play L2 are old-school players. They/we are alot older than we were when L2 launched. I was in 7th grade, lol. I had all the time in the world. Admins, y'all need to consider this and remember that the job is to keep the community happy and engaged. If I play L2 ever again, it'll be Dragon Network, but not at this pace. Lets bump the rates up!
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

kramligz

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 07:04:25 AM
Something else to keep in mind is that the majority of people that play L2 are old-school players. They/we are alot older than we were when L2 launched. I was in 7th grade, lol. I had all the time in the world. Admins, y'all need to consider this and remember that the job is to keep the community happy and engaged. If I play L2 ever again, it'll be Dragon Network, but not at this pace. Lets bump the rates up!

I agree with that. +1

pmkaboo

you can get to lvl 76 easily in less than a week if you play just 4 hours a day. if you know that and still dont like it, then maybe you were looking for a high rate server?

kramligz

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 31, 2014, 07:41:58 AM
you can get to lvl 76 easily in less than a week if you play just 4 hours a day. if you know that and still dont like it, then maybe you were looking for a high rate server?

I did when I do my retail and it is easy since I have support and I did it for solo not party far from what Track and Drake promise on the pt exp have much exp than do solo. But please consider player that have only 1 char and that char is either sws, wc, bd etc. Do you think you can do less than a week? 1-70 is just like 10 times. But 76-79 goes to x1. It is very hard for us.

Peorexo

i leveled sorc retail 40-75 in 2 days on ch buffs solo 1-40 is 1-2h max of work if u play with friends for sure u can make all this faster leveling is not that hard (well on 79lv it goes a bit slow but still possible to make like 2~%/buff)

Clonage

Exp is hard when you are alone only on pp buffs.
Most ppl has passed that phase, for example im lvlin my sps retail with WC/OL 78 buffs on my back and it's rly easy. Buffs count ALOT. Once you gather with ppl you will lvl up faster.
If you dont have A grade gear ill suggest uou to do a spoiler or crafter for Adenas and buy/craft A. If you're a nuker go to VOS and farm dc/tallum gloves rec.
Exp is meant to be hard cuz there's no decent substack low rate. You just played some hours.. Tarantula is a long term server.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

somasz

Who the hell choose sws as solo player? ;o

TheDeath

i dunno what classe did you choose but trust me if you find the right exp spot, u can level up pretty fast, lvl 40-61 is 1lvl/2buffround~. I had same thoughts at first but now it's completely different to me. obiously if you dont wanna be bored at 76+ levels you should get a CP and exp together. Ofc the hardest classes to level up are all the daggers/tank/pp/ol/wc/archer.. and i dunno how to help you in case you are playing one of them, else if you aren't, feel free to pm me for any help

emissary

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 11:36:48 AM
20-40 minutes? And i'm santa claus

so you were unable to make 100% from 40 to 41 in less than 40mins? :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Stormix88

stable x10 or x15 rates would be nice, that dynamic xp system is lame.