Previous topic - Next topic

MIRAA

Speak less and log more!

From your beloved "spy"

Shadow21

Quote from: MIRAA on February 21, 2012, 02:55:18 PM
Speak less and log more!

From your beloved "spy"

i log when i can or when i see any reason to do it. and if be clear, log more for? i tried log few times early than at night and what i saw: aod camp stairs, cb same, my friends offline or stop play at all. in such case i prefer do smth else than log in game and read spam. so give me atleast 1 reason why i should log more.

p.s. im not intrested in farm/exp so this is not reason for log in game for me.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Di

Quote from: mark_elesse on February 21, 2012, 02:44:37 PM
yes only! what do you want me to say ? i mean you are way too dumb to understand logical arguements, and according to your latest posts  you are actually one of those " aint even worth to talk with " type fa.ggots. Back in the old times flaming was fun, ppl used theyr creativity and sense of humour to overcome others, now we are stuck with kids like you whos best comeback on a simple sentence, " you are tard " is smth like " NO MAN, U TARD JAJAJJA, MI KNOW BETER, JAJAJJA LOSER NOBB ". Why should i waste my time with you ? gimme a reason and flame your empty head off your shoulders, but untill u provide smth valuable, gtfo back to your pathetic e-world and die with ppl on your level.

im still want to see the answer for such good speech ahahahahaha

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on February 21, 2012, 02:44:37 PM
yes only! what do you want me to say ? i mean you are way too dumb to understand logical arguements, and according to your latest posts  you are actually one of those " aint even worth to talk with " type fa.ggots. Back in the old times flaming was fun, ppl used theyr creativity and sense of humour to overcome others, now we are stuck with kids like you whos best comeback on a simple sentence, " you are tard " is smth like " NO MAN, U TARD JAJAJJA, MI KNOW BETER, JAJAJJA LOSER NOBB ". Why should i waste my time with you ? gimme a reason and flame your empty head off your shoulders, but untill u provide smth valuable, gtfo back to your pathetic e-world and die with ppl on your level.

fun and creativity.....

let me post few quotes:

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 11:52:09 AM
after the AoD leader's homosixual marriage, Kapi and DramaQueen should chain they'r lives together as well :)

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 17, 2011, 02:06:04 PM
what about well known facts ? like that DramaQueens mom selling her body for money... should we ask the local streetmeat hunters from her town to upload movies, as a major proof that its not a flame? or just switch the word b1tch to prostitute?
details please ! >_>

Quote from: mark_elesse
Quote from: lasombra on August 06, 2011, 10:45:36 pm
Yes, many Polish womans was raped in WW2, it's funny for You ?

does anyone know about any existing p0rn movie in this subject ?

Quote from: mark_elesse
hahaha, what a little twat you are dude Cheesy fckin waste of human load... tards like you should die in cancer, or in a forest fire with a rotten carrot in the ass. idk about your parents but they must be some hardcore cumbags for sure....LMAO raisin a worthless piece of crap like you are. sick .

i think enought for start. if such things for u fun and creativity, then sry but then even best psychologists wont help u with ur mental problems, to late alrdy, rly to late........

so cya creative moron.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on February 21, 2012, 03:56:07 PM
should i thank you for quoting my masterpieces ? and ye, afterall i still belive that being explicit is way, i mean WAY WAY better, than being a clueless dumbf_cuk. on the other hand i appreciate your energy efforts towards me, searching for all those posts and stuff...really good job dude! now you upgraded yourself in my eyes from a germ to a c0ckroach, which is a huge accomplishment related to your mental level.
i'll be around to observe your evolution, and maybe once, me and all the other forum users will talk to you as a human! sounds motivating, isnt it ?

u just confirmed 1 more time ur mental problems progress day by day with this post. im rly intrested can u tell same things like i quoted in rl to some1, but imo no. ppl like u got ballz from steel only in e-life in real life they r sh1t.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 04:42:00 PM
u just confirmed 1 more time ur mental problems progress day by day with this post. im rly intrested can u tell same things like i quoted in rl to some1, but imo no. ppl like u got ballz from steel only in e-life in real life they r sh1t.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

i hope in difference from "creative mark" u searching for this picture not 2 days :P
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 09:16:11 PM
i hope in difference from "creative mark" u searching for this picture not 2 days :P

How could I search for it for 2 days, if you made your post at 5:42 pm, today? :P I'm not an oraculum to see the future, how could I know this will happen and I want to post that? :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 21, 2012, 09:57:53 PM
I'm not an oraculum to see the future

when i reading cb's posts sometimes looks like they think so about them selves ^^
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

venom

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 04:42:00 PM

Because the trolls only can do it on internet :D  because on real they will get owned like this small bully troll kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfVwO165aU
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”
"A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its puddle a great sea"

Gonzal

Quote from: venom on February 21, 2012, 11:05:16 PM

Because the trolls only can do it on internet :D  because on real they will get owned like this small bully troll kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfVwO165aU
wtf! poor guy
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

Luthor123

Quote from: venom on February 21, 2012, 11:05:16 PM

He said some pretty serious stuff to the old guy there! Look how he's waving his hands in mortal combat style!

Subs:
---"Ow yeah?!"
``"Yeah that's right ,you heard me!"
---"Hold this!!!"
``"Yeah!Bring it on!"
---"yeah?!COME ON YOU RAT!"
``"Yeah...am come! We'll take it over here!"
---"COME ON I'LL PUNCH YOU TO ODA SPACE YOU BRAT!"
``"Ow sh1t wtf you ,ow hell no,VAN FA CULO!"
;D
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one