Web Analytics
TW 10-03-2012 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

ofc im sux, cant be so pro and skilled like an noname cb member.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Phonex

Yo DramaQQ all i see in ur first topics its about "small penises" mmm are u hungry or what? go to ur cave u bastard troll :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Shadow21

Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Phonex

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Phonex

Quote from: jygh on March 11, 2012, 06:08:15 PM
thx i know

Yeap u have a big penis, to bad i left it in ur ass :D, promise ill take it out of ur ass soon

Quote from: jygh on March 11, 2012, 06:08:15 PM
thx cuz its hurting me

np  bro,

jygh

Quote from: Phonex on March 11, 2012, 06:24:07 PM
Yeap u have a big penis, to bad i left it in ur ass :D, promise ill take it out of ur ass soon

np  bro,
ow waw . allow me to laught now plz :D
  Nightmare 30x

Kastro

Just want answer for something coz here was allways who loseing   always QQ u have it more ppl  but on this is so simple for undestanding  the side who allways loseing nevar try it to take ppl who are not So HIGH gear it   is this case CB  how many they are 40? more less?  i can see on any action only 5 no more ppl who are not  full gear it or not have OE wepoans  in outher side where are ppl who runing in DC dynasty set`s   wich are 60% of this 100 ppl 1 hit from  90% of this 100 ppl  but ye the number are problems

2) 3th side nevar heppand  and wont heppand ever on this server  coz that 3th side will be smole clans wich cant ressit  noone of the outher`s big clans  why coz they mostly playing  with low gear  so no point   they must suport and aks help from some of the two side`s and ofc they will pick up side where they are not called DOG`s or flamed   ...

ps: till when will be the protest for  not participating on siage`s ?
ps2: and this "protest" will change something ... i dont think so  :) cheers

Tagada

Quote from: Kastro on March 11, 2012, 06:38:38 PM
Just want answer for something coz here was allways who loseing   always QQ u have it more ppl  but on this is so simple for undestanding  the side who allways loseing nevar try it to take ppl who are not So HIGH gear it   is this case CB  how many they are 40? more less?  i can see on any action only 5 no more ppl who are not  full gear it or not have OE wepoans  in outher side where are ppl who runing in DC dynasty set`s   wich are 60% of this 100 ppl 1 hit from  90% of this 100 ppl  but ye the number are problems

2) 3th side nevar heppand  and wont heppand ever on this server  coz that 3th side will be smole clans wich cant ressit  noone of the outher`s big clans  why coz they mostly playing  with low gear  so no point   they must suport and aks help from some of the two side`s and ofc they will pick up side where they are not called DOG`s or flamed   ...

ps: till when will be the protest for  not participating on siage`s ?
ps2: and this "protest" will change something ... i dont think so  :) cheers

+1
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

PainMaster

Quote from: Kastro on March 11, 2012, 06:38:38 PM
Just want answer for something coz here was allways who loseing   always QQ u have it more ppl  but on this is so simple for undestanding  the side who allways loseing nevar try it to take ppl who are not So HIGH gear it   is this case CB  how many they are 40? more less?  i can see on any action only 5 no more ppl who are not  full gear it or not have OE wepoans  in outher side where are ppl who runing in DC dynasty set`s   wich are 60% of this 100 ppl 1 hit from  90% of this 100 ppl  but ye the number are problems

2) 3th side nevar heppand  and wont heppand ever on this server  coz that 3th side will be smole clans wich cant ressit  noone of the outher`s big clans  why coz they mostly playing  with low gear  so no point   they must suport and aks help from some of the two side`s and ofc they will pick up side where they are not called DOG`s or flamed   ...

ps: till when will be the protest for  not participating on siage`s ?
ps2: and this "protest" will change something ... i dont think so  :) cheers

DQ told us u will not get bored if we leave , so whats the problem now ?
u wonna choose where and when we gonna go pvp ?
hope u enjoyed siege  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Kastro

Quote from: PainMaster on March 11, 2012, 07:16:41 PM
DQ told us u will not get bored if we leave , so whats the problem now ?
u wonna choose where and when we gonna go pvp ?
hope u enjoyed siege  ;)

i enjoyed realy i have it time to read this funy 6-7 pages   chat with some friends coz was out  of game few days  so was intresting  :P

and allways giran stairs are alot of fun so np :) cheers

PainMaster

Quote from: Kastro on March 11, 2012, 07:22:59 PM
i enjoyed realy i have it time to read this funy 6-7 pages   chat with some friends coz was out  of game few days  so was intresting  :P

and allways giran stairs are alot of fun so np :) cheers

ye most interesting in L2 its read those craps here , true  ;) have fun

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl