News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerebelo

Quote from: PainMaster on March 11, 2012, 07:16:41 PM

hope u enjoyed siege  ;)

tell me what are u (CB) enjoying now? shiny weapons  ? chatting ? transfering oly ? l2=mass pvp ... no pvp no fun .... end of story

i don't have nothing against u CB , but u must understand that lack of equipement must be compensated with numbers , and u guys are not so many but u are skilled players with oe weapons .... what u wanna prove ? it will be fun for u if we had 10 sides in this server 40 ppl each side and u would kiked some karmian asses and spam forum that in same numbers u are the best ?
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

PainMaster

Quote from: cerebelo on March 11, 2012, 07:28:18 PM
tell me what are u (CB) enjoying now? shiny weapons  ? chatting ? transfering oly ? l2=mass pvp ... no pvp no fun .... end of story

i don't have nothing against u CB , but u must understand that lack of equipement must be compensated with numbers , and u guys are not so many but u are skilled players with oe weapons .... what u wanna prove ? it will be fun for u if we had 10 sides in this server 40 ppl each side and u would kiked some karmian asses and spam forum that in same numbers u are the best ?

lol now we are better equpied ?   ;D  wonna see my equip ?

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

cerebelo

Quote from: PainMaster on March 11, 2012, 07:45:10 PM
lol now we are better equpied ?   ;D  wonna see my equip ?

yes
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Freya

Quoteps3. Be happy all  till You can. Soon I rebuild my clan, and again You will be cry everyday and hide in city or run. And I tell You one more thing, be happy than there is such idiot like me and my clan/our ally, who want kick Your asses, couse without us, You will die in bored room. ;)

When Felissin posted this as I recall clearly u posted this:

Quote from: MIRAA on January 09, 2012, 02:45:22 AM

And many cb made fun of him, except weezer that kept a lvl in this conversation.

Well he kept his promise and rebuilt his clan. Let me remind u, how u zerged 10 - 15 (max) aods in previous months and u were really happy about it. Instead of whining of zerg ( which wasn't really cause we were seperated in different places)  try increase your numbers if u can and skip  cheap excuses "we like playing alone" cause this is not the case. Now you are free to flame cause I am damn sure not even half of you will understand what I wrote.
You cannot judge what you don't understand
take the blade from the child's hand
all the petty lies and the jealous whores
matter little and leave me bored

Kastro

Quote from: Garro on March 11, 2012, 07:59:21 PM
There is difference between rebuild and invite more ppl , Our online was same since few months , max 45 ppl , mostly 4 partys .
I dont mind that some AoDs came back from somewhere or just started to play again , but its not about ur numbers in Clan , its about ur numbers in total . We werent zerging 15 aods for months , you were playing with BA/MOJO/WS , and u still had better online than CB .

{for red one}maybe try avoide flame ppl and calling dogs so may somone change minde and agree   balance pvp in server  and join ur side  till then will remain like this  as this 6-7 years on server

{for yellow one} cb indeed make invite`s  or u have forget that CB{BH} was barly 1 party clan chill emo and "pro" mode maybe for the good on the server somone will join u .... cheers

G4T

25% of posts here were made by DramaQQ, someone pay him for this? Even if AoD wins, he cry about the action, wtf? Atmosphere betwen clans at this forum would be more friendly if he could mute himself for at least few days. I agree, that it's a duty of any CL/vCL to read this forum and to defend own clan, but his attitude is more harmful than profitably.
Don't be suprised that my younger clan mates are pissed off.
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Shadow21

Quote from: G4T on March 11, 2012, 08:58:19 PM
25% of posts here were made by DramaQQ, someone pay him for this? Even if AoD wins, he cry about the action, wtf? Atmosphere betwen clans at this forum would be more friendly if he could mute himself for at least few days. I agree, that it's a duty of any CL/vCL to read this forum and to defend own clan, but his attitude is more harmful than profitably.
Don't be suprised that my younger clan mates are pissed off.

flame war between our clans was started by cb not by me so dont be surprised. all this sh1t about xxxQQ nicks better keep for ur self also cuz this word more related to any cb member than to me.

i didint made here any post in +-5 years, but for sure if some1 jump on me/my clan here i wont keep silence.

about ur younger clan mates. even w/o me they throwing bullsh1t here(pro mode i guess) so again, better look at mirror.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Tinus

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 09:04:18 PM
flame war between our clans was started by cb not by me so dont be surprised. all this sh1t about xxxQQ nicks better keep for ur self also cuz this word more related to any cb member than to me.

i didint made here any post in +-5 years, but for sure if some1 jump on me/my clan here i wont keep silence.

about ur younger clan mates. even w/o me they throwing bullsh1t here(pro mode i guess) so again, better look at mirror.

Stop acting like a kid! your constantly saying: I didn't started this, I didn't started that, GROW the fuk up man!

k, now you can flame again.... (perhaps say something like: who are you, blablabla yada yada yada)
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Shadow21

my post was for gat not for dumbfack hater like u. so gtfo
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Weezer

We all know that play with CB or play on CB is hard, i even left 2x (clan and ally) with them cause sometimes i got pissed cause of some drama, but atm ur ally is just fighting us, Temp maybe can make 2 parties but some of them r not full geared like people on CB.

Like it or not atm we r ur only enemy and u r our only enemy. Mojoo and WS gonna fight against us cause of their reasons (most of them i know and i understand that).

And it's impossible atm to make a 3rd side, cause there's no one for that, and even if we leave there's no way to create a side to fight FTP and we all know that, Mojoo and WS dont have enough people or gear to fight against FTP.

This is our situation on server like or not, we having some rly nice Sieges and TW (at least those i was, i wasn't on this last TW) but still some people preffer to flame than realize that this is just a game and we should have fun.

G4T

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 09:04:18 PM

I don't know who started, I know who is most active. I know also, that it is way to nowhere

P.S. When I look at mirror, I see myself, not my clan mates
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

+Mental+

Quote from: jygh on March 11, 2012, 03:30:16 PM
gosh u ppls r fcked up seriously.... y we r 2 clans in ally . cb clan is made by who ? 1 clan ? u merged with disorder clan so stop bullsh1ting .
iff u wana so fcking cry all fkcing time better leave server with whole "great" cb . no 1 give a fck tbh .

waste of wordsur ppls ll cry forever... kurwa dumbs

I don't really want to take part of this "flame wars" but since you mentioned me,here it goes:

First off: it was GoK clan, not "disorder clan" ,ty.
Second: it's not like we are 50 ppl, we are not even a full party.
Third: I don't see how this is connected with the topic. Maybe you (as the leaders of BA and AoD) didn't invite people from other clans ever? Please, what a stupid argument is this?

Also,for the other complaints about small clans being called "asslickers" "dogs" etc. Well guess what? We (as GoK)  got the same shit from you guys, or maybe you are suffering from short memory? I guess you will have to deal with it.

One last thing. Since all of you guys are so cool and not haters, you don't give a damn about CB etc etc, well in this case could you enlighten me, please , why the hell do you keep posting shit? Cause when I don't care bout something I simply don't pay any attention to it.

Anyway don't mind me, I'm just a "nonamed CB member".

As for the siege: GF I enjoyed it. What goes around, comes around.