TW 10-03-2012 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venom

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 11, 2012, 11:43:05 PM
ohh, Jin...we all know about your baby sized penis bro :D not to mention that last time you used it was 5 years ago with a one armed hooker named: Steve.

@ DramaQueen: you are just pathetic, low on some extreme levels. reading your posts isnt funny, rather sad. All you could be useable for is to promote abortions, and state you as a deterrent example for couples, showing them what will happen to theyr kids if they let them skip school, and leave them without any kind of education.
You are same and even worst then him :)
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”
"A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its puddle a great sea"

venom

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 12, 2012, 12:01:17 AM

and you are ...? random f4gs arent allowed to slide on waves. gtfo please.

i,m some troll from hungary behind my comp same as my master tard tardesse :) too bad you can flame behind your comp dude ;) dont worry dude on summer i visit hungary i wanna you flame to my face ;) i will waiting
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”

Weezer

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 12, 2012, 12:01:17 AM

and you are ...? random f4gs arent allowed to slide on waves. gtfo please.

Still the same old and good Mark! <3

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 11, 2012, 11:43:05 PM
@ DramaQueen: bla bla bla

mb log in game and show us ur skills there? as i heard on ncwest u failed badly so i guess now u can do it.

.... ach sry, im forgot ,1st u need decide on which char play: for now: glad/he>sws/ee>sps/tk>aw/sk - epic fail. so which 1 will be next?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

chlipus

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 12, 2012, 12:24:38 AM
mb log in game and show us ur skills there? as i heard on ncwest u failed badly so i guess now u can do it.

.... ach sry, im forgot ,1st u need decide on which char play: for now: glad/he>sws/ee>sps/tk>aw/sk - epic fail. so which 1 will be next?

you was awesome today on shudgard siege, you did really nice job gf  xD ,

Freya

Quote from: Garro on March 11, 2012, 07:59:21 PM
There is difference between rebuild and invite more ppl , Our online was same since few months , max 45 ppl , mostly 4 partys .
I dont mind that some AoDs came back from somewhere or just started to play again , but its not about ur numbers in Clan , its about ur numbers in total . We werent zerging 15 aods for months , you were playing with BA/MOJO/WS , and u still had better online than CB .

I tend to choose my words carefully when I post so when I am saying rebuild I do mean rebuild. Since u are not in aod u can't know our internal affairs and thus our numbers. Our best online these days was 6-7 ppl at nights, we couldn't make a damn pt without putting sws/wc/bd in box so please don't tell me we had same numbers. Cause we weren't only in sieges but also in giran harbor pvp, hb etc plus the pact with mojoo and ws came later and these clans suffered from low numbers as all clans did  when official server opened.  Your clan on the other hand had nice online and many supports so even if u don't admit the zerg thing (which happened btw many times in giran harbor f.e) it's common sense that you would own us easily since no supports in clan  even if we were same or twice in numbers  ( as you are saying) .  To sum up, your claims about being in same numbers or better are not true and everyone knows about that, maybe u didn't zerg for half year but u did zerg many times .
You cannot judge what you don't understand
take the blade from the child's hand
all the petty lies and the jealous whores
matter little and leave me bored

FeelmyBow

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 12, 2012, 01:42:07 AM
so you are a tough guy, arent you ? LMAO, " i come to beat your ass blabla " AHHAHAHAHAHA  EPIC!!!!
threating someone just because you lack a brain to flame back in the proper way proves how pathetic you are, a really special kind of idiot:) looking forward to the meeting tho, DO NOT forget to send me a message before you arrive !

Sometimes i miss Setto and Benne on this forum for a "reply"
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

venom

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 12, 2012, 01:42:07 AM
so you are a tough guy, arent you ? LMAO, " i come to beat your ass blabla " AHHAHAHAHAHA  EPIC!!!!
threating someone just because you lack a brain to flame back in the proper way proves how pathetic you are, a really special kind of idiot:) looking forward to the meeting tho, DO NOT forget to send me a message before you arrive !

@DQ : sry, no can do. NM isnt a place to have fun anymore, so dont even ask me to come back. And about our accomplishments in MMORPG-s, i guess we are both proud of what we achieved, the difference is that it means a life for you and some months of fun for me. And still, we can talk about skill and stuff, right after you can establish a party which is able stand a party Carebears for  more then 2 minutes. cheers.
better go outside with your girlfriend cheers xd moron

FeelmyBow

Quote from: venom on March 12, 2012, 10:17:36 AM
better go outside with your girlfriend cheers xd moron

I feel a jealous person....
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

venom

venom

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 12, 2012, 10:29:13 AM
I feel a jealous person....
Come on Puff i just quote mark tardesse for fun :)

venom

@DQ : sry, no can do. NM isnt a place to have fun anymore, so dont even ask me to come back. And about our accomplishments in MMORPG-s, i guess we are both proud of what we achieved, the difference is that it means a life for you and some months of fun for me. And still, we can talk about skill and stuff, right after you can establish a party which is able stand a party Carebears for  more then 2 minutes. cheers.
[/quote]
seems tard elsese cry always to their enemies right dear cryer? here some old post for refresh ur memory but seems since you lost brain maybe u forgot about this xd gl loser

buah, i just arrived back from teh uni, a lil comment here and im goin out again :

AMILA AND OTHER TEMP FAGGOTS MOVE YOUR FORCES OUTTA TOWN MORE OFTEN PLZ ! hate me, i flame you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all flame you cos u r lowskilled fag kurwa idiot blablabla JUST MOVE OUTTA TOWN AND PVP WITH US !  retarded farmers loggin only for siege and baium... GG , freakin pwnage ally yeh !

ps.: about forces : theres only 1 party who could MAYBE gives us a hard 9v9, and thats Luci & Ensign's mage squad ( gadalf, sirakras and others ) , atm you can cry, you can flame blame, makin shit posts like " hahahh CB envy us balbla" , i aint respect any of you if we dont count that party. You made a good system to own the server, enjoy it cos thats true that we cannot bring enough to rape you but face with the fact :

YOU CAN ONLY ZERG, AND  YOU ARE DOIN IT freakIN WELL , BUT BETWEEN SAME AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN A FIGHT YOU KISS THE GROUND AGAINST MY CLAN .

:*