TW 10-03-2012 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ylim

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 11, 2012, 04:14:12 PM
~10 blackarmy in cb if im not wrong, mb more(funny u dont know about it). some barmy members in aod.

why they dissapeared? simply. clan leader decided stop play so as new cl was setted moron arvisura, which scammed cwh and gave items to his friends(like biru, insomnia, chep etc). after this those players left clan and moved to cb.
btw for ur info on innova mb 3-4 barmy members(ylim correct me plz if im wrong).

in total ur info source sh1t, try get better 1.

on innova playing like 8-10hungarian from ba some other hungarian playing on ncwest and some other ex-ba polish member playing on ncwest aswell rest of ba splitted in aod/cb dunno where else i dont even care :P

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 12, 2012, 01:42:07 AM
@DQ : sry, no can do. NM isnt a place to have fun anymore, so dont even ask me to come back. And about our accomplishments in MMORPG-s, i guess we are both proud of what we achieved, the difference is that it means a life for you and some months of fun for me. And still, we can talk about skill and stuff, right after you can establish a party which is able stand a party Carebears for  more then 2 minutes. cheers.

why u think they are so fokin almighty in pt vs pt ?

ForgotPass

Quote from: ylim on March 12, 2012, 12:49:07 PM
on innova playing like 8-10hungarian from ba some other hungarian playing on ncwest and some other ex-ba polish member playing on ncwest aswell rest of ba splitted in aod/cb dunno where else i dont even care :P

why u think they are so fokin almighty in pt vs pt ?

What happend yesterday at schutt siege? Imagine what 1 party could do vs 5 times less number u had on the siege (yeah yeah a small party of temp was killing you from the back aswell...).

Triuferkkk

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 12, 2012, 01:44:02 PM
What happend yesterday at schutt siege? Imagine what 1 party could do vs 5 times less number u had on the siege (yeah yeah a small party of temp was killing you from the back aswell...).
temp fought with us too, so its not an explanation

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

jygh

dude we were 21 in cc since 18 gmt +1 so yes we were 5x more.... but as i said waste of time to write here sicne cb  ve their own world xD

was funny when at start of siege i heard from cb member we r 100 + but welll even iff we ll be 5 ppls we ll be zerg
  Nightmare 30x

ylim

killing me ? :D kinda intresting :) nad i doubt even 1 full pt of cb killing me so fast if i would log  ;)

666VeNoM

it was nice to be on siege yday.

I mean, months without doing anything and went to siege with some friends, got some pvp points, died a lot... nice  ;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

ForgotPass

Quote from: jygh on March 12, 2012, 02:10:06 PM
dude we were 21 in cc since 18 gmt +1 so yes we were 5x more.... but as i said waste of time to write here sicne cb  ve their own world xD

was funny when at start of siege i heard from cb member we r 100 + but welll even iff we ll be 5 ppls we ll be zerg

What I pitty so much, is that you actually believe that u were 21 people at schut siege... Besides that ur saying that u were 21 in CC at 18:00, that was still during the other  sieges. Having said that, ur clan members  talked before on this forum that you were spreaded at each castle siege there was, GL doing that with 21 peoples online.

Jyg answer one thing, at schut siege can you deny that: You had an mage pt, felissin had an mage pt, ur clan had an Fighter/archer party, AoD had an archer party aswell. And those are the party's i can remember, i highly doubt that AoD had only 1 pt mages online + aod had an close range party (Danny, tristan, orcs etc etc) (from your clan i could believe that maybe).  1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36 peoples on siege (minimal), so that are 4 party's already (i hope this level of math might be clear to you jyg).

If ur gonna act like that wasnt true, seriously my hope for you is lost xD.

lasombra

It's rly awesome how You can change fact and choose numbers from universe.
I remember situacion on varka some time ago when was 11 aoid vs 13 cb, and You shouted we zerg.
Zerg is Your only explanation.

ps. yes yes I know, I sux hard, my clan also sux.
Thats why I maked yday 34 frags on this siege.
I sux and thats why You hide Your "heroes" when I join 3 vs 3.
I sux so hard, and thats why always when You kill me (even unbuffed when I try reach my pt) You always jizz in pants, so much I sux, than always after kill me You must wash monitor.
Achh almoust forgot...ofc, my pt can't stand even 1 min against CB ! Like smbd wroted here or in other qq topic...

ps2. again I should remind You when not so long time ago You was temps dogs ? and gather 9 clans to beat us and fail ? Again I should quote this post ?

Quote from: Deavon on April 12, 2011, 12:35:55 AM
I felt so ashamed watching BH being temp's dogs ,i assure you this wont happen again ,at least under BH's crest .

I talked many times with Viana, she understand me well, she is CL also and know what job it is. But You are simply too STUPID all to even try THINK about it.

ps3. sorry to those few normall CB members, nothing personall.

ps4. Spelso, if I add You to block list, You don't have to add me also 1 min after xD This not change nothing xD

ps4. free Your rage, tell me smth about me, my family, my clan etc etc. Feel free. In this You are perfect.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Peorexo

Quote from: lasombra on March 12, 2012, 04:38:42 PM
It's rly awesome how You can change fact and choose numbers from universe.
I remember situacion on varka some time ago when was 11 aoid vs 13 cb, and You shouted we zerg.
Zerg is Your only explanation.

ps. yes yes I know, I sux hard, my clan also sux.
Thats why I maked yday 34 frags on this siege.
I sux and thats why You hide Your "heroes" when I join 3 vs 3.
I sux so hard, and thats why always when You kill me (even unbuffed when I try reach my pt) You always jizz in pants, so much I sux, than always after kill me You must wash monitor.
Achh almoust forgot...ofc, my pt can't stand even 1 min against CB ! Like smbd wroted here or in other qq topic...

ps2. again I should remind You when not so long time ago You was temps dogs ? and gather 9 clans to beat us and fail ? Again I should quote this post ?

I talked many times with Viana, she understand me well, she is CL also and know what job it is. But You are simply too STUPID all to even try THINK about it.

ps3. sorry to those few normall CB members, nothing personall.

ps4. Spelso, if I add You to block list, You don't have to add me also 1 min after xD This not change nothing xD

ps4. free Your rage, tell me smth about me, my family, my clan etc etc. Feel free. In this You are perfect.
+114 here ;d (but started 1h before siege)
Stop arguing with each other and now im talking to both sides of conflict, to cb and ftp.
As far as there isnt any limits of ppl in siege u just cant complain about that ftp have or havent more ppl its zerg or not.
One side just winning, other loose, end of topic :S write GF or GG like smart ppl did and stop spam

jygh

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 12, 2012, 03:32:20 PM
What I pitty so much, is that you actually believe that u were 21 people at schut siege... Besides that ur saying that u were 21 in CC at 18:00,
sry i meant 22 gmt +1 aka shutgart :D at giran we were 60 in cc :P my fault sry
  Nightmare 30x

Tinus

Quote from: Peorexo on March 12, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
+114 here ;d (but started 1h before siege)
Stop arguing with each other and now im talking to both sides of conflict, to cb and ftp.
As far as there isnt any limits of ppl in siege u just cant complain about that ftp have or havent more ppl its zerg or not.
One side just winning, other loose, end of topic :S write GF or GG like smart ppl did and stop spam

+1
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl