PVE based clan looking for active ENG players

News:

Main Menu

PVE based clan looking for active ENG players

Started by entomb, September 19, 2011, 02:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

entomb

Who are we?
We are am independent neutral clan based in character building and PVE looking for active players to join our ranks, new or old players, subbed or not. if you just joined the server, or if you are tired of PVP with your main, you might want to join us :)
Our main core in build with adult people (age 25++) with deep knowledge of the game. some of us just got tired of PVP or wars over the years. Some of us just got back to lineage after break (from shadowX10 server) and some never left.

Who are you?
You must be at least a bit good in English and have some time to spend online. you don't need to play 10 hours a day, but be fairly active. you don't need to join a main char. even if you have chars in other clans (pvp clans for example) we don't care as long as you play sometimes with the one you have in our clan. its all about fun here so don't bring your main clan wars with you. you don't need to be lvl 85, join whatever level you want and you don't need to be subbed.

What do we offer:
we offer help and fun to any player that wants to join, we'll help you exp and make 3rd classes. you don't need to have uber equips or 10 subbed chars. we have already a good core in the clan, with active players and some dualboxes for buffs and support (bd/se, pp/bp, pp/sws etc etc). we can also offer high level crafter and spoiler. in the end, we offer you support in developing a character as long as you play with us.

Our activities:
Our activities are mainly PVE and suiting the players needs, usually making quests for 3rd classes witch usually takes from 1 to 2 days. we also go hellboud to farm jewels and dyna mats, so i guess you'll find a place anywhere in some of this parties. we also farm AA, exp retails, and farm KE on fortress. we also do raidbosses at night and will soon start farming epics. we are have numerous projects going on so there's always something to do.

Are you a Mage or Fighter?
We have as many fighters as we have mages, usually they party separately, but its important you keep in mind that fighters are just a bit better in pvp situations as mages are better in PVP, so choose your character according to your likes and needs we wont limit you.
for example, i have a th/wl for farming parties and a bp/pala for pvp/raids etc. you can join with as many chars as you like, even you buffers and dwafs, we have space.

Rules?
we have no strict rules, just use common sense. don't start fights and if someone flags you can kill if you want.
drop rules: if you got it, its yours, finders keepers.
mat rules: keep your own mats, you'll need them.

If you think this suits you, send me a PM with your application, answering the following questions:
Whats you background in lineage (and other MMOG in general) ?
What its your timezone?
How long do you play on DN?
What do you think you can bring to the clan?

Infinite nightmare
Reanimate > Bishop/Pala - fresh start!

RIP Shadow - GOK clan, EvilEmpire aliance
entomb > necro/Da //bishop 
tombio  > necro/EE 

6bIK

Welcome back to dragon community ;)

i have some question's:

1. name of clan and clan chest?
2. u wrote that soon u will start farm epic's, wich epic's u mean, coz 1st not all epic's for little clan and 2nd u should count on wars, coz no1 will give u anything for free ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

flamingAwe

Quote from: 6bIK on September 19, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
2. u wrote that soon u will start farm epic's, wich epic's u mean, coz 1st not all epic's for little clan and 2nd u should count on wars, coz no1 will give u anything for free ;)

don't scare them, they are free to try vala xD

entomb

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 19, 2011, 10:01:33 PM
don't scare them, they are free to try vala xD

I would sure like to try valakas after the updates but ofc i understand what it means, i've killed valakas and anth before and it was never done without fearfull pvp at the gates. i must say my favorite pvp ground is toi12, but really thats not the kind of thing im looking for here
Infinite nightmare

tombio  > necro/EE 

entomb

Quote from: 6bIK on September 19, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
Welcome back to dragon community ;)

i have some question's:

1. name of clan and clan chest?

don't worry, no one is out of their mind to try and face a 100 ppl clan with 10 people and really i don't care for your server wars, but as i can show you later some epics can be done under the table even in this server. might be "little clan" on people but certainly not on resources
Infinite nightmare

tombio  > necro/EE 

6bIK

Quote from: entomb on September 20, 2011, 02:24:01 AM
don't worry, no one is out of their mind to try and face a 100 ppl clan with 10 people and really i don't care for your server wars, but as i can show you later some epics can be done under the table even in this server. might be "little clan" on people but certainly not on resources
anyway GL with your clan aand show us clan chest plz ')

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

entomb

Quote from: 6bIK on September 20, 2011, 08:02:31 AM
anyway GL with your clan aand show us clan chest plz ')
thank you for you kind words!
I am sorry but I do not know what is a clan chest. is it something to keep clan things inside?
Infinite nightmare

tombio  > necro/EE 

flamingAwe

Quote from: entomb on September 20, 2011, 08:37:12 AM
thank you for you kind words!
I am sorry but I do not know what is a clan chest. is it something to keep clan things inside?

that nab means clan crest
about epics: farm QA, orfen, core, you can try zaken, they are farmed by single persons or by noone. but if you show at baium or any other big boss, well, you know what will follow xD

OsirisDl

omg ppl why you all bashing new players that coming back to server? we need more pop. If they think they can do epic let them think that.

So from me Welcome back to server and ii'm sure you be able to farm some  Epic without making a war with big clans like Aq orfen core zaken and if you rly orgenized some bigger ones like garcia rb's
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

entomb

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 20, 2011, 09:13:32 AM
that nab means clan crest
about epics: farm QA, orfen, core, you can try zaken, they are farmed by single persons or by noone. but if you show at baium or any other big boss, well, you know what will follow xD

haha I know what he meant, but if you guys come here making fun of my recruiting post I have at least the right to make fun of his poor writing don't I? :)
Infinite nightmare

tombio  > necro/EE 

flamingAwe

Quote from: entomb on September 20, 2011, 04:19:40 PM
haha I know what he meant, but if you guys come here making fun of my recruiting post I have at least the right to make fun of his poor writing don't I? :)

why not? ofc laugh at him xD
and gl with your clan