Web Analytics
Tips for Archers... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Tips for Archers...

Started by Clonage, December 14, 2016, 06:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

We've learned our lesson of how important a good setup is on last server, so this is how we've mixed it here:

BP/PAL
BP/WK
EE/SWS
SE/SK (recharge+hex/block shield)
OL/WC
Berk/Trick
PR/BD
SR/TK
HE/WL

I think SE is way better in fighter pt instead of another EE due to hex/block shield, which is helping a lot in terms of overall pt dmg.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Streeter

A guy who really knows the game,I ve met few.But,you forgot one thing,you dont have that a speed always,will be lower most of the times.And pvping against a full mage pt who use sof after sof and who debuffs you=nothing.U wont do so many debuffs with archers and fighters.Imo that skill sof should never be implemented,especially on substack.Boring and destroy some classes style.
  PS:I m not am archer,I m speaking being a tank.
Once upon a time in...Lineage

Peorexo

Quote from: Streeter on December 15, 2016, 05:46:31 AM
A guy who really knows the game,I ve met few.But,you forgot one thing,you dont have that a speed always,will be lower most of the times.And pvping against a full mage pt who use sof after sof and who debuffs you=nothing.U wont do so many debuffs with archers and fighters.Imo that skill sof should never be implemented,especially on substack.Boring and destroy some classes style.
  PS:I m not am archer,I m speaking being a tank.
U cant stack SOF, what are you talking about? One Sof every 45seconds, Prahnah has no penalty and its anti-mage tool. That what i can say about fighter crying when they have better tools LOL.

vizilow

On the previous server when archers wasn't even fixed like they are now,  I had 10k pattack on my he/wl with huge def/hp/cp.

Also I could manage to have 1.5k att speed and I was hitting for example valakas better than a tyr/des with blunt...

Archers are freaking good, ppl just have no idea how to play them...
too many to list :D

played on shadow, valky, infy, tarantula, hellrise1-2, ayrin, nova, gaia

most ppl knows me as Laca :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvuIoMtXxXQ

Clonage

Quote from: vizilow on December 15, 2016, 01:30:10 PM
On the previous server when archers wasn't even fixed like they are now,  I had 10k pattack on my he/wl with huge def/hp/cp.

Also I could manage to have 1.5k att speed and I was hitting for example valakas better than a tyr/des with blunt...

Archers are freaking good, ppl just have no idea how to play them...

We're talking about PvP here not PvE xD

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

vizilow

Pointless to mention pvp on that archer :p

Everybody knows he was badass :p so I just wrote a different example :D