Web Analytics
Forgotten scrolls

News:

Main Menu

Forgotten scrolls

Started by Picksy, July 04, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

hey ^^ wanted to make some suggestions forgotten scrolls.
In my opinion, the lower epics (QA, orfen & core) should drop 1 forgotten scroll ALWAYS. Right now you either donate for forgotten scrolls or you are in some massive disadvantage with some of the skills like Blessing of Eva, Anti Magic Armor, Pain of shillen, etc etc. This lower epics should reward people who do them. They are not dropping the epics 100% so at least give the people some reward for being able to take down this epics. In my opinion it should be something like 100% dropping 1 of all the forgotten scrolls, and then 50% to drop one more FS. Right now if the epic jewl doesn't drop, its like you wasted all this time for pvp/killing the epic and in the end u only get out losing shots.

djvancho

I think all FS must be at donny to can people without clan to donate to buy them .
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Quote from: Picksy on July 04, 2017, 08:51:52 AM
In my opinion, the lower epics (QA, orfen & core) should drop 1 forgotten scroll ALWAYS. Right now you either donate for forgotten scrolls or you are in some massive disadvantage with some of the skills like Blessing of Eva, Anti Magic Armor, Pain of shillen, etc etc. This lower epics should reward people who do them. They are not dropping the epics 100% so at least give the people some reward for being able to take down this epics. In my opinion it should be something like 100% dropping 1 of all the forgotten scrolls, and then 50% to drop one more FS. Right now if the epic jewl doesn't drop, its like you wasted all this time for pvp/killing the epic and in the end u only get out losing shots.
yeah, this server is so hard. Voting to add all fs to Donny! ahh they are already there for 50 coins! if only there was some good way to farm items for which you can make easy coins. ahh kurwa there are reward coins. last thing that can save you is beta npc with all stuff, sadly I disappoint you, wrong server, previous one was your best try.

Jardiro

Quote from: 5431 on July 04, 2017, 03:16:20 PM
yeah, this server is so hard. Voting to add all fs to Donny! ahh they are already there for 50 coins! if only there was some good way to farm items for which you can make easy coins. ahh kurwa there are reward coins. last thing that can save you is beta npc with all stuff, sadly I disappoint you, wrong server, previous one was your best try.
??

d4rknessqq

Server supose to be pvp but i see spoil/drop etc... are hard core dunno what to say
DN X15 Necro/pal / Pr/Bd
Tarantula Necro/pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJKuwgCA4ak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIIYHna-JbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-VEA7AL4A&hd=1

wicherek626

04/07/2017
Change log:
- Using Restore Life on raid bosses awards random FS

Congratulations Ayrin  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Jardiro

Quote from: wicherek626 on July 04, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
04/07/2017
Change log:
- Using Party Recall everytime with same numbers awards random FS

Naiz

Quote from: wicherek626 on July 04, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
04/07/2017
Change log:
- Using Restore Life on raid bosses awards random FS

I think they should add Party Recall awards aswell ;)

Quote from: Jardiro on July 04, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

Lololololol just noticed xD
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Abruzzi

Quote from: Picksy on July 04, 2017, 08:51:52 AM
They are not dropping the epics 100% so at least give the people some reward for being able to take down this epics.
If chance even 30% for AQ is not a enough reason to kill this low epic...
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

PlayingWithFire

Quote from: Naiz on July 05, 2017, 12:01:54 AM
I think they should add Party Recall awards aswell ;)

Lololololol just noticed xD

If this was added AwesomeBoy would be a milionaire.