Web Analytics
Few Sugestion - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Few Sugestion

Started by ThuGLif3, May 24, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Why do you even take this post as a flame opportunity ? Come on.. we are just discussing things. We're all fine with how things are, we're just discussing things that might or might not make it better or more sense.

Btw scary, I was necro/da because the character is super fun to play on pvp XD
Not only necro is sub-optimal to say the least, but also instead of pala or pp (which would be the two best options), I did DA literally for the dark panther SWAG XD If thats not playing to have fun I don't know what is.

Peorexo

Quote from: Picksy on May 25, 2017, 08:18:34 PM
Why do you even take this post as a flame opportunity ? Come on.. we are just discussing things. We're all fine with how things are, we're just discussing things that might or might not make it better or more sense.

Btw scary, I was necro/da because the character is super fun to play on pvp XD
Not only necro is sub-optimal to say the least, but also instead of pala or pp (which would be the two best options), I did DA literally for the dark panther SWAG XD If thats not playing to have fun I don't know what is.

Picksy

Quote from: Peorexo on May 25, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

FKING MEMER THE CONVERSATION DIDN'T REACH THE KITCHEN, STFU AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH

pmkaboo

Quote from: ThuGLif3 on May 25, 2017, 11:08:24 AM
OK so problem with tyr/des is solved:) if still RB die in few seconds with fists its ok for me , but its better then 13k+ p attack +1k Attack speed+500 crit with 2 h blunt :)

nope, if things are going to be the same as on last HR, tyr/de is complete shit. ive believed these guys when they were saying its still fine, and rolled a tyr/de, it couldnt kill shit, besides that, ive played on the last two servers, on the first one, where bison worked with two hands, everytime i went to some raid boss there was a bunch of orcs there, on the last server, where bison didnt work, there were no orcs, except one time on cabrio, where they were killing it for half an hour. unless there is some way to quadruple your damage that i dont know about, tyr/de is garbage against raid bosses.
here is the stat sheet for a fully buffed tyr/de with demon splinters, other picture has berserker blade equipped (top c grade), for comparison.

Peorexo

Quote from: pmkaboo on May 25, 2017, 08:30:29 PM
nope, if things are going to be the same as on last HR, tyr/de is complete shit. ive believed these guys when they were saying its still fine, and rolled a tyr/de, it couldnt kill shit, besides that, ive played on the last two servers, on the first one, where bison worked with two hands, everytime i went to some raid boss there was a bunch of orcs there, on the last server, where bison didnt work, there were no orcs, except one time on cabrio, where they were killing it for half an hour. unless there is some way to quadruple your damage that i dont know about, tyr/de is garbage against raid bosses.
Thats why most of the players will never achieve anything if they have mentality like yours. First baium was killed by one ty/de solo with a-grades. All non-dragon epics were killed by orcs in like an instant, I guess most of you "ty/de pve mains" dont even know how ur class works. And if epics got rekt so freaking easily orcs i dont even want to mention normal bosses

Picksy

Quote from: pmkaboo on May 25, 2017, 08:30:29 PM
Lel, its good, but with fists... We could kill every epic (excluding vala and anth) with 1 destro/ty giving dmg, and wouldn't take that long. U have alot of debuffs who fk up their def like hex, block shield, DoD..... idk, orcs were pretty ok bro, you were def doing something wrong we just don't know what. If you would like to make a farm retail, make ty/wl which is also pretty good for Fortress farm.

Easley

Quote from: Peorexo on May 25, 2017, 08:34:05 PM
Thats why most of the players will never achieve anything if they have mentality like yours. First baium was killed by one ty/de solo with a-grades. All non-dragon epics were killed by orcs in like an instant, I guess most of you "ty/de pve mains" dont even know how ur class works. And if epics got rekt so freaking easily orcs i dont even want to mention normal bosses
+1, everyone was still making ty/de to farm bosses and chimeras.. Could even solo aq with ty/de with endgame items lol  :)
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

pmkaboo

Quote from: Peorexo on May 25, 2017, 08:34:05 PM
yeah im sure youre right, got any proof of any of this?

Quote from: Picksy on May 25, 2017, 08:35:08 PM
Lel, its good, but with fists... We could kill every epic (excluding vala and anth) with 1 destro/ty giving dmg, and wouldn't take that long. U have alot of debuffs who fk up their def like hex, block shield, DoD..... idk, orcs were pretty ok bro, you were def doing something wrong we just don't know what. If you would like to make a farm retail, make ty/wl which is also pretty good for Fortress farm.
i just gave you a screen with my equip and all buffs and chars i was using while trying to take down rbs, please go ahead and point out my errs.

Picksy

Quote from: pmkaboo on May 25, 2017, 08:42:40 PM
i just gave you a screen with my equip and all buffs and chars i was using while trying to take down rbs, please go ahead and point out my errs.
One thing you should do for example is give yourself vamp buff AND seal of limit which limits your hp to 30% hp or something so u're always low and ur never gonna die cause you have vamp. If you use your fists, with this buffs, debuff the boss, use ur skills and start hitting it, most will die in 20 secs max. I don't have proof other than experience with them. We are not bulshitting you, you can take this however you want but its the truth ...
ps:150 fire on wep would help :D

Peorexo

Quote from: pmkaboo on May 25, 2017, 08:42:40 PM
I solo dd killed core in 1 zealot with 80lv char using fists, QA tooks like 2 zeals ?

Picksy

Quote from: Peorexo on May 25, 2017, 08:54:21 PM
I solo dd killed core in 1 zealot with 80lv char using fists, QA tooks like 2 zeals ?
Ye but u had QA at that point so its not the same, without any epic u should still be able to kill any of those lower epics with 1 orc with like 2-4 skills

pmkaboo

Quote from: Picksy on May 25, 2017, 08:52:23 PM
One thing you should do for example is give yourself vamp buff AND seal of limit which limits your hp to 30% hp or something so u're always low and ur never gonna die cause you have vamp. If you use your fists, with this buffs, debuff the boss, use ur skills and start hitting it, most will die in 20 secs max. I don't have proof other than experience with them. We are not bulshitting you, you can take this however you want but its the truth ...
ps:150 fire on wep would help :D
alright, seal of limit might be the thing i didnt know about, will report back after open beta starts. thanks.