Few Sugestion - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Few Sugestion

Started by ThuGLif3, May 24, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

Quote from: mruwqa on May 30, 2017, 01:08:22 AM
Well I remember dropping to 40after sub at some servers it was so fun to be stacksubed in low lvl place :D:D   

Yeah, PvE is easier and you can have a feeling how your character will be. Instead of griding to 76 with 1 class then choose sub and realise that playstye doesn't fit you.  PvP between substacked characters and nonstacked is nonsense... Also dwarfs would be so much happier, crafter/spoiler since lvl 40 :D.

But i dont see that happening on this server. It's an interesting idea for a low/mid rate server. High rate = fast lvl 76 and with this path to 3rd i believe it will be even faster then normal.
Quote from: ThuGLif3 on May 29, 2017, 10:16:55 AM
Guys its a "Sugestion" topic not topic who had bigger di** on last server :)
Please post sugestion, atm i think the best one will be :
1. Add vote reward
2.stack sub from lvl 1 , or no stack sub on main class , only on retails

2- It would be alot easier to make it at 40. What are you going to be at lvl 1?  Human Fighter/Fighter? And the second part of your suggestion makes no sense... The server is supposed to be substack so you can play 1+1 classes. What's the point in playing a stackless hero? Retails only go up to level 80 and would make substack characters weaker then they are atm... No Forgotten scrolls, no certifications etc etc. :/ You want to make everything weaker? Weird.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Zilex

They could change there settings for subclasses and increase there level cap.

Peorexo

Quote from: Zilex on May 30, 2017, 03:55:31 PM
They could change there settings for subclasses and increase there level cap.
But why bother changing something that works ? Making Valkyria here will just delay the fun, and if subs will be maxed to 85 then no mutants rule should be applied to not freak with the balance. But then is it worth ?

Jardiro

ee/es nerfed or dramamakerz still gonna hit me for 20??

Peorexo

Quote from: Jardiro on May 30, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
ee/es nerfed or dramamakerz still gonna hit me for 20??
Im pretty sure thats not class-based thing :D

the only thing that need to be changed is amount of exploits, can't see any op pick from last server

Picksy

something op ? bard/elder? mage/tank? tricksters ? nah, all good lets roll

mruwqa

Quote from: Picksy on May 30, 2017, 10:08:22 PM
honestly hellraiser 1 and 2 and the most balanced stacksub servers that ever been here, everyone could win anyone if all had good game knowledge, sadly it's all about knowlegde chars are perfectly balanced as they are, everything has it's counter, any ANY char can play oly daily and keep points, too bad gap on this server will be even bigger since most randoms wont even think of making support subs, meanwhile fear pt with proper buff will wipe even twice as many people now  :D   
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

by elder/bard you mean recharge or mana burn? tank deflect arrow? trick real target or barriers? speak of specific skills or combos because this way it lead us nowhere.

Clonage

Necro/bishop XD
Sorry, i just had to.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

mruwqa

update freaking hopzone and stuff  >.>     its still about x25 server
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Picksy

I'm kinda joking and kinda serious xd

Bard/elder (sws/ee or bd/se) - their only weakness before was having to play on elder status which means no recharge. This was changed on HR2 which made this class super OP and pretty much the only viable choice to any setup (except for sws/sr on archer pt).

Mage/Tanks are still strong not because of deflect arrow but the shield rate from tanks passive, which makes pretty much every archer suck, except for tricksters who are super strong and pretty much the only archers in an archer pt (u would have sws/sr but literally only for the sr buff).

I'm not saying this is completly unbalanced. I do agree HR2 might have been onr the most balanced server from DN. The thing i'm talking about is that there are still things to work on imo... Its true any comp could work but thats cause most of the other parties in DN are deorganized or simply don't know the game enough to themselves have proper comps and stucksubs. I still saw some HE/WK..... how is that still a thing ? My point is..Bards shouldn't be able to get recharged, they are already too good for a party to even be able to get infinite mana pool. Mage tanks should not benefit from tanks passives either. The active skills are already too good of a combo for a mage  who is meant to do tons of damage but die pretty quick. Right now, mage tanks are almost as tank as a tank itself, which would be fine for the other characters, but not for long range high dpsers...This is the reason why people cry mages are OP. It is too easy to play a mage/tank and roll people with it. U can still win vs them, but it would be because of skill, not because there are ways around mage/tanks. Put 2 equally skilled parties if one of them is mage/tank normal setup, the other party could be anything you want, the mages will always win. This is just my 2 cents, but what do I know, I'm just a noob necro losing vs scary on oly with the "OP MAGE/TANK", or did I win? hmmm