Web Analytics
Question about class

News:

Main Menu

Question about class

Started by mantasjurate, June 17, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantasjurate

Hello, guys i want ask you very simple question.
I am without CP and CLAN atm. But  i try find clan

Which char is best to play for solo PVP / PVE

He/PP
He/Warlock

SPS/EE
BP/PAL  i think this is easy to find any pt?

In hellbound mages or fighter more OP?

Peorexo

Quote from: mantasjurate on June 17, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

He/PP
He/Warlock

SPS/EE

Here pretty much everything is viable and balanced, from the class listed all except bp/pal are completely useless and unviable.

As an solo archer ur best bet for decent pve and pvp is HE/WL or kamael trickster/anything
As a mage there are a lot viable combinations but the all around the best SH/SK SPS/TK SPS/ES, SORC/WK, for completely SOLO game pvp u might want to try NE/PAL one of the strongest 1v1 chars but thats just it, pretty much useless otherwise.
As a melee fighter any dagger/tank combo, TH/WL, Glad/Tank works.
PVE only TY/DE

If you dont mind supporting and you want to find party/clan the best classes for that are EE/ES EE/TK BP/PAL BP/WK EE/SWS there is never enough good ee's :)

mruwqa

Quote from: mantasjurate on June 17, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

He/PP
He/Warlock

SPS/EE

make even SR/TK  or SWS if u like it,  pretty much any class combo can have fun ganging and pvping, its x75 even if u have weak pve class u will make lvl and stuff sooner or later ;)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Clonage

Quote from: Peorexo on June 17, 2017, 06:50:03 PM
Here pretty much everything is viable and balanced, from the class listed all except bp/pal are completely useless and unviable.

As an solo archer ur best bet for decent pve and pvp is HE/WL or kamael trickster/anything
As a mage there are a lot viable combinations but the all around the best SH/SK SPS/TK SPS/ES, SORC/WK, for completely SOLO game pvp u might want to try NE/PAL one of the strongest 1v1 chars but thats just it, pretty much useless otherwise.
PVE only TY/DE

If you dont mind supporting and you want to find party/clan the best classes for that are EE/ES EE/TK BP/PAL BP/WK EE/SWS there is never enough good ee's :)

^This.

Also HE/Glad is super versatile. Can be player as HE with increased dmg from war cry and dualist spirit + PvP dmg or be played as glad with Blessing of Saggitarius.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

20shizuo

Rule of thumb ... if you dont know what a good class is follow the most common ones  ... HE in this server is total crap  if you want to solo play  go with mage/tank SH/SK SPS/TK Sorcer/Pal  if you are going to join a CP  SH/SK SPS/TK Sorcer/Pal BP/pal  BP/WC  EE/ES just avoide Mage/Healer Necro/BP SPS/EE and that crap

BTW check your pm

Picksy

If you're looking for clan or cp for sure the best options for you would be to play support, specially the rechargers and bards (sws and bd). From what I've seen, those are the less played classes and probably the most important ! A party made by good supports can pretty much add in any DD and it will work out fine! If you like killing people tho and you need that pvp count to get bigger, I would suggest doing he/glad(more complex character, harder to master), trick/sh or dagger/tank.

mantasjurate

How about tanks?  SK/BD ?  OR  TY/WC ? Those champs here is sh1t?  What now i seee is Cancel OP and Reflect OP.
If some one in CP or CLan need person pm me we can talk..

undertaker22

Quote from: Peorexo on June 17, 2017, 06:50:03 PM

PVE only TY/DE

TY/DES played as  Tyrant >All  in pvp and pve :P

20shizuo

Quote from: mantasjurate on June 18, 2017, 12:36:21 AM

already did

mruwqa

Quote from: mantasjurate on June 18, 2017, 12:36:21 AM
How about tanks?  SK/BD ?  OR  TY/WC ? Those champs here is sh1t?  What now i seee is Cancel OP and Reflect OP.
there were a lot of ty/wc's, with proper mindset u can farm a lot of pts @oly :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^