15 (11.6%)
Juggler
11 (8.5%)
BiGCaT
15 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Traumatica

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 25, 2012, 10:02:40 AM
but you really think that we are 24/7 on server ? we have a real life too and can't be 24/7 for help players !

About your attack on me etc i jsut make a little reply on you cos is no sense go angry for this kind low attack :)
I was never busy for serious problems ( hack account or big bug ) ofc i am busy for bullsh1t like a change name if i have to do something of more important in game or in real life and sorry but i dont care if you cry for chabge name cos you wait some days for got it ! Remember change name is a surplus , 1 option more we give to players ! Go find other server where gms give chance to players to change thier nick-char :)
So ur crying about i am busy is just pointeless

I talk about moments when all know about u are in game, spam on annocuments, and later when some1 need help "bussy now..."

1st: I don't attack, I write only what I see. And as u see i don't talk only about u ;) .
2nd: I don't talk about change nick name or recomends coz that's rly not important, but e-mail is important sometime... u don't think so ;>? Bugged armors are too not important? So what only hacked acc are important?
Traumatica ~ WC/OL

^ShowStopper^

1) change email is a "favour" that gms can decide to do to players cos if u lost email or u give email pass or char pass to other people is just ur fault !
2) bugged armor is not a thing that you fix changing a , with a point ;  need time and is not 5 mins work and something that coders can do

Buf ofc players like you thing that gms must be their slave and make everything you ask istantly lol

I back work better
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

Traumatica

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 25, 2012, 10:21:59 AM
1) change email is a "favour" that gms can decide to do to players cos if u lost email or u give email pass or char pass to other people is just ur fault !
2) bugged armor is not a thing that you fix changing a , with a point ;  need time and is not 5 mins work and something that coders can do

Buf ofc players like you thing that gms must be their slave and make everything you ask istantly lol

I back work better

Stave not... but ur job is not only for u... but too for players...
Need time ok but u can say when u will work about it, when will can fix it or smth...

Traumatica ~ WC/OL

mrialinda

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 25, 2012, 10:02:40 AM
but you really think that we are 24/7 on server ? we have a real life too and can't be 24/7 for help players !

! Remember change name is a surplus , 1 option more we give to players ! Go find other server where gms give chance to players to change thier nick-char :)

on other servers they got an npc specially for change nick and gender for xxx money/event stuff for example ;)
ur favorite hero

Alex

Since dragon is up so most of players are back to farming and stair-camping I will announce the results and lock the poll!

TrackZero - the best dragon GM of all times despite of his short time being on dragon wins the poll with a huge lead according to the votes of all his devoted players and fans, 70 votes.

Glasylalabolas - is right after TrackZero on the second place with 24 votes from DX clan + himself! 25 votes total.

Kotenka - a living proof that if you have boobs you don't have to be a good GM to scrap some love from players! 3rd place with 21 votes from remaining ukrainian population of dragon and boobs lovers!

And in the end while its not typical to mention other contestants apart of the 3 top winners I would like to name madmanic and BiGCaT - a two-headed embodiment of french freedom and justice who blessed dragon with their GM reign of peace and love, even now they are on equal place with 15 votes each taking 4th place in the poll by gathering the few votes from french players whose hearts they conquered during their GM'ing season! Viva la France!

Thanks to everyone who expressed their opinion!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

G.N

halu, official dn Sales Manager& Business ambassador at allegro at 5 only !?
ppl gave him few k of positive comments there and here 11? what the hell.

Cazum

Quote from: G.N on November 27, 2012, 09:43:36 AM
halu, official dn Sales Manager& Business ambassador at allegro at 5 only !?
ppl gave him few k of positive comments there and here 11? what the hell.

Grzesiu maybe because most comments on allegro he got from You and here You voted only once :P

Quote from: Alex on November 26, 2012, 07:07:01 PM
Since dragon is up so most of players are back to farming and stair-camping I will announce the results and lock the poll!

TrackZero - the best dragon GM of all times despite of his short time being on dragon wins the poll with a huge lead according to the votes of all his devoted players and fans, 70 votes.

Glasylalabolas - is right after TrackZero on the second place with 24 votes from DX clan + himself! 25 votes total.

Kotenka - a living proof that if you have boobs you don't have to be a good GM to scrap some love from players! 3rd place with 21 votes from remaining ukrainian population of dragon and boobs lovers!

And in the end while its not typical to mention other contestants apart of the 3 top winners I would like to name madmanic and BiGCaT - a two-headed embodiment of french freedom and justice who blessed dragon with their GM reign of peace and love, even now they are on equal place with 15 votes each taking 4th place in the poll by gathering the few votes from french players whose hearts they conquered during their GM'ing season! Viva la France!

Thanks to everyone who expressed their opinion!

good one ;D

oh and btw I voted for boobs ofc ! :D

Blind

ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mr_Facke on November 27, 2012, 02:21:08 PM
pff. same here.
Dont lie siema, you vote because you have been penetrating a marks rectum for long time xD
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blind

Quote from: TrackZero on November 27, 2012, 02:23:57 PM
Dont lie siema, you vote because you have been penetrating a marks rectum for long time xD
Wona die?!
/Boobz > you. kkthxbb.  ;D
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

G.N

Quote from: Cazum on November 27, 2012, 02:10:24 PM
Grzesiu maybe because most comments on allegro he got from You and here You voted only once :P

good one ;D

oh and btw I voted for boobs ofc ! :D
I have no hatred in myself since i stopped play. So i'll say just hi.

WannaBe

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake