PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players

Started by SvenMollerFah, November 08, 2011, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 30, 2011, 10:40:46 AM
better log for sieges 2 times per week and play sometimes for fun than stay online 24/7 like 90% of ur clan doing. so rly dunno whose brain damaged more.

Hate less
Love moar  ;D

At least u admit u have a damaged brain, thats the first step  ;)

Tinus

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 30, 2011, 10:00:17 AM
1st of all not modified but add some things.

2nd galactic dont exist since solarwind left game(~at hb before merge, so around 3 years)

3rd i dont count as clan few boxes which ppl log sometimes

4th we have in aod even now few exgalactic members and i dont heard smth like this from them

5th i missed mb 3-4 important siege in last 2.5 years so i know about what im talking

and at end: Triad lost their dominance cuz of galactic clan, dont forget about it !

none of these points consists of any information regarding to our discussion.

So I will copy paste my last sentence, lets keep this topic to its origin and have fun in game :-*
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Shadow21

Quote from: zenice on December 30, 2011, 11:12:30 AM
Hate less
Love moar  ;D

At least u admit u have a damaged brain, thats the first step  ;)

i told u many times, but seems u not able read, so gonna repeat again: hate u should deserve.

Quote from: Tinus on December 30, 2011, 11:18:21 AM
none of these points consists of any information regarding to our discussion.

So I will copy paste my last sentence, lets keep this topic to its origin and have fun in game :-*

since u tried prove here aod backstabed galactic at some aden siege which happened in 2010/2011 i just proved u - ur words bullsh1t w/o any facts.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

dabird1980

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 30, 2011, 01:22:32 PM
i told u many times, but seems u not able read, so gonna repeat again: hate u should deserve.

since u tried prove here aod backstabed galactic at some aden siege which happened in 2010/2011 i just proved u - ur words bullsh1t w/o any facts.

Dont try to erase the facts, the fact is AOD was backsabbing us.

Shadow21

as i said give me atleast 1 fact from last 2 years then we can talk.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

SvenMollerFah

I love this awesome discussion tottaly unrelated to the topic btw.
Havent checked this topic in weeks and im O_O

Enough with the L2 drama...just play and stfu....

GoK is the easiest target of the server, have war against everyone except CB, and every single clan insists in comparing us to themselves, forgetting we are here for only a few monts, in a time where recruiting is simply impossible. Show us at least some respect for trying to fight how we can against the top clans. Since the first month we got here we got the balls to start fighting with most of the server, so instead of calling us Noobs, call us newbs. If you dont now the difference, google it.
And instead of flaming us, remember where you are and remember where we are.
This is not a fight to see who is better, this is a fight to have fun, i think its pretty obvious who are the better clans.

And instead of always, and i mean ALWAYS qq about us and CB, remember:
- We dont call carebears that ofter, the world is a free place and they can go where they want. Its not that hard to realise whrer the pvp is at;
- You have tons of active, full equipped, full lvled, full overenchanted, augmented, fully attributed ppl in the clan. We dont. If you go into a fight and cant win, dont you call more ppl from the clan? Well guess what, we dont have more ppl, if we need help, seems obvious we call allies;
- You are all the l33t clans, too big and proud to even talk to us (yes just talk) on the same lvl. Once we got to the server we went asking around differente clans and allies for alliances and if they could recruit us, we got a huge fat middle finger. Seems you are all too big and untouchable for us. CB are the best clan around (dont think there can even be an argument about this), and eventhough they are who they are,  they are quite nice to us and from the start tride to give us a few support and letting us have a piece of the cake.

Would be nice to just remember that when you are just a person like the rest of us. If you are a rude fuker just cause you pwn all, that doesnt make you a ownz0rd, just makes you a fkin retard behind a computer...

Other than that, i try to keep my qq and flames to the minimum, i actualy dare someone to post a unjutified QQ i made....
Less drama, more fun plz....

Thx,
Sven

Shadow21

Quote from: SvenMollerFah on January 04, 2012, 01:17:49 PM
have war against everyone except CB

intresting part, gonna check it today, mb im blind

We dont. If you go into a fight and cant win, dont you call more ppl from the clan? Well guess what, we dont have more ppl, if we need help, seems obvious we call allies;

remind me plz, when aod called ally for help in fight vs gok, kinda intresting too. i even dont remember if there was any normal pvp vs gok at all. pvp vs cb and some backstabs i remember, but pvp vs gok sry but no.

CB are the best clan around

no sh1t, they r da best, especially now, when our ppl left server xD

not flame just facts
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 04, 2012, 03:42:26 PM

remind me plz, when aod called ally for help in fight vs gok, kinda intresting too. i even dont remember if there was any normal pvp vs gok at all. pvp vs cb and some backstabs i remember, but pvp vs gok sry but no.

no sh1t, they r da best, especially now, when our ppl left server xD

not flame just facts
Even i know he didnt mean exactly his clan in this sentence, he meant that obvious if some1 cant win something (pvp) is calling for help, it was in general lol

about CB, you knew shit, you know shit and youll know only shit
you cant face the fact that w/o zerg on your back you r nothing, tho like you would be something with zerg xD

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

SvenMollerFah

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 04, 2012, 03:42:26 PM

When i say war i didnt mean declared war, i mean declared as enemies.

Kinda missed what i was saying...you call the rest of your clan, since you are more than us and better equiped, since we dont have "rest of the clan" have to call who we can. And once again, if you think your clan vs us is a normal pvp, ill just challenge my 5yr old cousin for a normal wrestling match.
You insist in not understanding the differences between our clans. The way i see it you are beating up a 10yr old and calling him weak, complaining he cant fight back alone, and actualy thinking you are awesome for it.

PS: Can you just stop complaining about everything? Everytime there is a pvp, either we win or lose, there is always flames. Can you tell me why? If you asnwer me "cause you cant fight without cb", well i just explained to you why i cant do that against your clan, for the 100x time. If we suck for it and it makes you better? Ofc it does, so we should be the ones bitching around, not you. Lets us do our thing and you do your thing.

Peace,
Sven

Naku

I wanna add something, just so we are clear, if we had more people we would accept war, that is a fact. Another thing, your clan can easily do what your clan has done since we even had friends in CB, yes, like a big clan you pked us small clan. I´m not pointing fingers but hey, that is the truth. CB never did this even before we knew them like we do now. This "lets pk lowbies" is the main reason we have war with another clan ( WP ), cause we dont forget the warm welcome we had. So i really dont see the problem in not having war, you can attack us anyway, clean PKs and do it again. The formal war, with 2 swords ( i miss the fists) will come the day we can respond to pvp in an effective way, atm we cant, we are very weak compared to AOD but we are doing our best to try to balance things. We are small but we are proud, we arent rude to newcomers and we try to keep flames at minimum.

This topic has totally derrailed, AGAIN. We are just trying to recruit ! xD

Shadow21

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 04, 2012, 05:42:49 PM
about CB, you knew shit, you know shit and youll know only shit
you cant face the fact that w/o zerg on your back you r nothing, tho like you would be something with zerg xD

i know enought about ur cool clan since we were in 1 ally some time ago. also u suck enought with same number in pvp so stop this bullsh1t about zerg.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 05, 2012, 12:37:24 AM
i know enought about ur cool clan since we were in 1 ally some time ago. also u suck enought with same number in pvp so stop this bullsh1t about zerg.
yes you have always right, i saw it tonight :)

Slania SK/PR    Carebears