Donate Coins, First Sieges

News:

Main Menu

Donate Coins, First Sieges

Started by Alandus, October 24, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alandus

Hello everyone,

I would like to discuss donate coins and sieges.

1. Why are donate coins still tradeable? I thought that this server was supposed to be without any impact from donators in terms of items in game (except for runes). If someone pays 5 euro to get donate coins for 2nd class change, he can sell them for insane amount of adena these times, then buy the marks for 2kk, and he is left with enough money to basically get into full C grade. How is this not impacting the game itself? If I donate 100 euros I can sell all the donation coins and go full A, later when possible S grade.

2. In game I asked Floki abouts sieges and he confirmed that they will be this weekend 28/29. When will you implement those dates and times especially into messengers? It would be nice if we could plan out or weekends ahead :)

Thanks and GL&HF

_okazaki_

Quote from: Alandus on October 24, 2017, 07:32:00 PM
Hello everyone,

1. Why are donate coins still tradeable? I thought that this server was supposed to be without any impact from donators in terms of items in game (except for runes). If someone pays 5 euro to get donate coins for 2nd class change, he can sell them for insane amount of adena these times, then buy the marks for 2kk, and he is left with enough money to basically get into full C grade. How is this not impacting the game itself? If I donate 100 euros I can sell all the donation coins and go full A, later when possible S grade.

2. In game I asked Floki abouts sieges and he confirmed that they will be this weekend 28/29. When will you implement those dates and times especially into messengers? It would be nice if we could plan out or weekends ahead :)

Thanks and GL&HF

1. You can buy 2nd class at donny with 2kk adena, and coins are only worth what players are willing to pay for them. There isn't anything very game impacting that you can buy with coins at donny.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Alandus

Quote from: _okazaki_ on October 24, 2017, 07:53:26 PM
1. You can buy 2nd class at donny with 2kk adena, and coins are only worth what players are willing to pay for them. There isn't anything very game impacting that you can buy with coins at donny.

Yes thats what i said, you can buy it for 2kk and spend the rest to get full C grade. If you make the coins not tradeable, people who want runes and hats will still donate for it.

DaVinci

Quote from: Alandus on October 24, 2017, 07:32:00 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks and GL&HF

GoNoles69

I completely agree with Alan.. donate coins should not be tradable. I can buy 75 coins for 5euro, and sell all 75 coins (@75k each in Giran ATM) for just over 5.6mil adena. Yes donator coins are only worth as much people are willing to pay but there should in no way be the ability to sell donator coins for in game adena, you are basically buying adena for money = pay 2 win. Donate coins should just be for items bought at gm shop.

Peorexo

Quote from: GoNoles69 on October 25, 2017, 03:54:07 PM
I completely agree with Alan.. donate coins should not be tradable. I can buy 75 coins for 5euro, and sell all 75 coins (@75k each in Giran ATM) for just over 5.6mil adena. Yes donator coins are only worth as much people are willing to pay but there should in no way be the ability to sell donator coins for in game adena, you are basically buying adena for money = pay 2 win. Donate coins should just be for items bought at gm shop.
Thats not pay2win ur completely missing the point and you are just trying to stop others from donating only because most likely you cannot afford it.
You probably never stepped into any P2W game/server or you are in the state of denial.

askia22

Its DN and DC Will as always the real currency... In the future everything Will be bought/sold with DC.... so Whats the point is an IL mid rate where when you reach top lvl you Will have money and you wont have anything buyable

Alandus

Any GM could inform us about the sieges?

Alannah

looks like:

saturday: 19:00 (server time  CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT UTC +1 TIME  (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc1))
Sunday: 16:00

is hard to setup a best possible time for all, 19:00->21:00, 16:00->18:00

Saturday: aden oren innadril dion gludio
Sunday: goddard rune giran schuttgart

tonight you can register to castle sieges, we will setup anytime from now on, no need restart
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

reddragonjr

If this server is P2W I shoot myself.Although there could been more stuff for DC.
Some talk nonsense and just to take the time from others...if your not in this network since 2005 better don't talk cause you don't know anything about it...and Peorexo is right.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Alannah

as statistics show to us, peak time is kinda similar on sunday as saturday so sieges will take place both days at 19:00 UTC+1
i will setup now ingame
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Regarding coins, it was like this since ever, and thats how server survives - if you think people will buy hats - they wont believe me.
Either way, this sound like a try for a company adena sellers to become more richer.
Alannah explained everything else.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]