Sharing Event

News:

Main Menu

Sharing Event

Started by Floki, September 13, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floki

Hello future players of Balder x7!

Beside the other donate coin give away event you have one more chance to win valuable donate coins before server starts. We know that many of you are  members of lineage 2 groups on facebook. The point is if you want to take part in the event, you have to share the link below in these groups, take a screenshot, then send it in e-mail to the dn.alannah@gmail.com adress.

https://www.facebook.com/dnetlineage2/posts/2066865850006296

You can get into the list of names one more time, by sharing the facebook post. This case is very simple, but we are going to check everybody, and facebook profiles created after this post aired, and those which doesn't have at least 50 friends will not take part in the game, in order to prevent fake accounts getting on the list.

Rules:
-On the screenshot the name of the group, and the number of members it has must be visible.
-Not only share the link but write at least 1 sentence, if you have no other idea write this: ,,Great new 7x Interlude server coming up, check it out!"
-One group only counts for one player, so look for groups where the content has not been posted yet. In case, if more players send e-mail sharing in the same group, the first e-mail arriving will count.
-The minimum number of members of the group must be at least 200. It's also accepted if you post it in more than one group, but in this case members these groups have at all must be at least 300. (for eg. 2x150, 3x100 etc.)
-The name of the group must contain at least one of these words: Lineage, Interlude or some Clan name(In the last case you have to write smth about this clan in the e-mail)
-The name of the group shouldn't contain the ,,Revolution" word, other server's name, ,,high rate" or any name of chronicles higher then Interlude.
-You can be on the list 2 times maximum.
-If there will be less then 50 names on the list(at all), there will be 1 winner. If there will be less then 100, but more then 50 names on the list, there will be 2 winners, if there will be more then 100 names on the list, there will be 3 winners.
-I will write a C program for random selection.

Good luck!

Floki

WaterClocK

info event i am participation :D

Floki

Hello, I know I'm a bit late with the winner, I will announce soon. Sorry for that.

Floki

Thank you all for the participate, and sorry for being late with the announce!
Congratulation to the winner, his reward will be delivered soon!

WaterClocK

1 winner? ppl participation ?

trynara

Floki

Quote from: WaterClocK on October 22, 2017, 09:49:10 AM
1 winner? ppl participation ?
Sadly much below my expectations. Not even near to 50.

trynara

hello Floki whne will you give the reward out ??? ;)