buffer @wastelands - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

buffer @wastelands

Started by mruwqa, July 27, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: Redmarks on July 29, 2017, 12:01:58 AM

To Alannah, thanks for the fast replies, and I hope you guys will keep working on make the server better, I'm hoping it lasts as long as dragon.

😂
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Francy

Quote from: Redmarks on July 29, 2017, 12:01:58 AM
I'm hoping it lasts as long as dragon.
Dragon is lasting so much but it's a "little" dead and full of sh it like bots, multi and multi boxes and corruption (Ciaoo Glasyy xD). And I really think that Dragon will remain alive also if doantions from that server won't arrive for a long time(Dragon is thr Dragon Network symbol due to "never wipe" etc. and if that server will close DN Community will fail for sure). And about Ayrin I think that it is a good server altought there are some things that couldne changed or fixed(too many customes altought is a pvp server, spoil rate, lethals and some other classes things) but it's very hard and I cam add impossible to last as Dragon because it has only a few people and these think only to PvE instead to also do PvP[In 24/7 we remain lime 5-6 people active and one only clan accept our war(Fear) instead of others like DFK and GoT which have an ally and have 15-20 ppl actove but accept and after 1 day stop it because they are killed in HB especially by me, Inflade and Scary and they can't farm...xDD].
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Redmarks

Quote from: Francy on July 29, 2017, 11:30:19 AM
Dragon is lasting so much but it's a "little" dead and full of sh it like bots, multi and multi boxes and corruption (Ciaoo Glasyy xD). And I really think that Dragon will remain alive also if doantions from that server won't arrive for a long time(Dragon is thr Dragon Network symbol due to "never wipe" etc. and if that server will close DN Community will fail for sure). And about Ayrin I think that it is a good server altought there are some things that couldne changed or fixed(too many customes altought is a pvp server, spoil rate, lethals and some other classes things) but it's very hard and I cam add impossible to last as Dragon because it has only a few people and these think only to PvE instead to also do PvP[In 24/7 we remain lime 5-6 people active and one only clan accept our war(Fear) instead of others like DFK and GoT which have an ally and have 15-20 ppl actove but accept and after 1 day stop it because they aee killed in HB by me and Inflade especially and they can't farm...xDD].

Not everyone has the time you guys have to farm and get all your stuff ready so easily, so if you put on a war while people are still farming their itens, they will get freaking mad.

I think population is low due to the previous server failures (even though I've never played here), so all it's left is hope that server wont be a fail and make good publicity around people we know.

Francy

Quote from: Redmarks on July 29, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
Not everyone has the time you guys have to farm and get all your stuff ready so easily, so if you put on a war while people are still farming their itens, they will get freaking mad.
Mhh, I think that the right way is to farm but at the same time do PvP and fight for the spot. For example I'm still in Dc set and Am but I continue to do PvPs instead of ppl who have full dyna set+essence and Dynasty weapon who continue to farm 24/7(I don't know why xDD and if you try to flag them, they prefer farming and farming).
I think population is low due to the previous server failures (even though I've never played here), so all it's left is hope that server wont be a fail and make good publicity around people we know.
Server has low population also for the previous failures, also because it's summer time and also because a lot of people prefer spamming F1 like in Interlude Chronicle instead of playing in HB or GF where you have to be more skilled to win something. I think that the perfect server style should start from IL and upgrade Chronicle after for example 2 month to GF, HB, Hi etc. to allow people to enjoy all L2 Chronicle and in that way you could always have something to do. Less customs[no stupid NPC buffer who in part destroy this server(it encouraged the solo-style-farmer gameplay city-->1h farm-->city for rebuff-->farm again, this is not L2)] and more GMs activity in game with Events and other things(But this point seems impossible to make in DN Community..).
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

mruwqa

what stuff??  GoT have all skills +10-15  dyna sets n stuff  meanwhile we are S grades 83-4lvls chillin here waitin for u to flag back :D     well thats ton of respect to us, thanks.

ALSO Lineage2 is all about farming nonstop, but not on fkin orcs boxed, but with live people and wars up. that entire point of this game to pvp for EVERYTHING thats arround.  not farming for endgame and then u might think about pvpin xD
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Francy

Quote from: mruwqa on July 29, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
what stuff??  GoT have all skills +10-15  dyna sets n stuff  meanwhile we are S grades 83-4lvls chillin here waitin for u to flag back :D     well thats ton of respect to us, thanks.

ALSO Lineage2 is all about farming nonstop, but not on fkin orcs boxed, but with live people and wars up. that entire point of this game to pvp for EVERYTHING thats arround.  not farming for endgame and then u might think about pvpin xD
++ And this is also the expert point of view ahahaha 😂😂
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Redmarks

Everyone has a different point of view.

Btw, I'm not from got.

About buffs it would be better if the buffs npc gives had a weaker effect than the one given by characters.

reddragonjr

Quote from: mruwqa on July 29, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

Np me and Tony clean GOT and Wind + Akiira to =))

btw scarry log at night If u want fun with us
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Vexim

Server's settings are not the problem here, tho i would tweak some of them to better fit x75 rates. Player's mentality is the only reason why this server kinda failed so fast.
Instead of grouping into partys/clans/allys and fight for epics or do 9v9s pvps for farm spots etc, ppl prefer to spend x hours on HS farming coins and do meaningless, boring 1v1 on npc buffs.
This is MMO. Dont play this game alone. Group up with other ppl. Join or create a clan. Fight together with other ppl for most important objectives aka epics.
I can guarantee that fighting in organised (more or less) party/clan against other one is way more entertaining than HS 1v1s.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

HerrMayer

Quote from: Vexim on July 30, 2017, 04:35:21 PM
Server's settings are not the problem here, tho i would tweak some of them to better fit x75 rates. Player's mentality is the only reason why this server kinda failed so fast.
Instead of grouping into partys/clans/allys and fight for epics or do 9v9s pvps for farm spots etc, ppl prefer to spend x hours on HS farming coins and do meaningless, boring 1v1 on npc buffs.
This is MMO. Dont play this game alone. Group up with other ppl. Join or create a clan. Fight together with other ppl for most important objectives aka epics.
I can guarantee that fighting in organised (more or less) party/clan against other one is way more entertaining than HS 1v1s.

ye but... what to do when ure one of the very very very few
lol

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

HerrMayer

handler 1 28 //  ATTACKED
        variable_begin
                "attacker"
                "damage"
                "myself"
                "_choiceN"
                "_code"
                "_from_choice"
        variable_end
        push_event //  gg
        push_const 632
        add
        fetch_i
        push_const 100
        func_call 218169344 //  func[Rand]
        shift_sp -1
        push_const 99
        less
        branch_false L4829800
L4829001
        push_event //  myself
        push_const 704
        add
        fetch_i
        push_event //  attacker
        push_const 48
        add
        fetch_i
        push_const 1053964
        push_const 0
        push_const 1
        push_const 1000000
        func_call 184877074 //  func[AddUseSkillDesire]
        shift_sp -5
        shift_sp -1
L4829800
        call_super
handler_end
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...