Web Analytics
Any info on server crashes?

News:

Main Menu

Any info on server crashes?

Started by Bailadora, November 02, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bailadora

Many times the server just goes down. Anyone noticed this? It happened countless of times. Sure it comes back up after a bit. But this isn't normal.

There's never a thread explaining what happened, if you are looking into it or at least acknowledge it?

This has been going on since start and keeps happening.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Bailadora on November 02, 2017, 07:12:55 PM
Many times the server just goes down. Anyone noticed this? It happened countless of times. Sure it comes back up after a bit. But this isn't normal.

There's never a thread explaining what happened, if you are looking into it or at least acknowledge it?

This has been going on since start and keeps happening.

Excuse me?
This is maybe 2nd time that server has been crashed since the beggining, in any other case there were schelued restarts, which have been properly announced in the announce section under "updates".
Therefor your post isnt vaild and certanly not a bug.

Either way, this recent crash was caused by forced critical windows server update.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Bailadora

Well i must be crazy then cos i remember at least 2 other times where i was playing and my characters stopped moving then i got kicked and when i tried to login back it was down like in the pic. And after a few minutes it came back. And it was never announced.
It this was the first time i would let it go like i did before.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Bailadora on November 02, 2017, 09:29:23 PM
Well i must be crazy then cos i remember at least 2 other times where i was playing and my characters stopped moving then i got kicked and when i tried to login back it was down like in the pic. And after a few minutes it came back. And it was never announced.
It this was the first time i would let it go like i did before.
1st time i hear about something like this.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]