Web Analytics
Ant Queen

News:

Main Menu

Ant Queen

Started by Vorpz, November 21, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorpz

So when AQ spawns, its supposed to teleport all characters (delogged too) away from her - past the river... it doesnt.. you can just delog destros near her  in the spawnbox and log them when she spawns.

Please fix. thx  :P

Alandus

You shouldnt be able to gate inside the cave infront of ant queen, but guess what? you still did. stop crying, cry more

Vorpz

y u heff to b mad? u got the aq kill, all im asking for fixing bug. they can fix the summon too if they can. Its report bug section not flame

Taro

Quote from: Vorpz on November 21, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
y u heff to b mad? u got the aq kill, all im asking for fixing bug. they can fix the summon too if they can. Its report bug section not flame
so why not report the summon bug aswell? lol

Vorpz

Quote from: Tessellate on November 21, 2017, 05:52:52 PM
so why not report the summon bug aswell? lol

Because im not sure if you are not supposed to summon there, but I am sure that delogging next to AQ and then logging is not possible.
>>> dont want to report thing that im not aware / not sure 100%

Im not saying that you are noobs or bug abusers or you won only because of that, why you have to get so offensive..

And dont see any report topic on this yet..

Semen Arsonist

Yeah, OP is asking politely, no need to lash out at him.
To be honest I doubt GMs will actually do something about it, too much hassle.

Alandus

Nobody is getting offensive in here. We played together long enough for you to know that stop crying, cry more is an inside joke. And for that guy above Semen, he is not even our clan member.

BlessTheChild

Well I hope the admins get more active at some point because I am searching for them for 2 days already and no admins online at all (even more to fix a bug). Their last active time was on 16 and 18 which is 4-6 days  from now... This kinda shows me that the server has a bad support atm dont know what is the reason. I hope whatever it is this to change soon tho. Atm i am even afraid to donate because i might not get the dc like already happened to me b4 and without support to help you it is just like money wasting.

Floki

Quote from: BlessTheChild on November 22, 2017, 12:53:24 AM
Well I hope the admins get more active at some point because I am searching for them for 2 days already and no admins online at all (even more to fix a bug). Their last active time was on 16 and 18 which is 4-6 days  from now... This kinda shows me that the server has a bad support atm dont know what is the reason. I hope whatever it is this to change soon tho. Atm i am even afraid to donate because i might not get the dc like already happened to me b4 and without support to help you it is just like money wasting.
Well I was active yesterday evening, also today morning before you made this post. I always announce if I'm up for help, and I try to answer everyone. So the statement I'm not onlince since 18th is false.

Regarding to AQ case. I already forwarded the report to the right person, and I will leave a reminder again. Thank you for report.

Tinus

Quote from: Alandus on November 21, 2017, 02:57:01 PM
stop crying, cry more

I'm confused, make up your mind....
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

askia22

You are just liers! They use the last and the latest java files but they Will keep saying that they have off files!!!! Irony over 9999 on