Web Analytics
Forum Announcements - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Forum Announcements

Started by ForumAdmin, December 31, 2006, 01:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilsmind

Proudly announce that we opened Sport section, it is still in beta phase so any friendly suggestions are welcome

devilsmind

Since we have opened Sport section we need moderators of:Football, Basketball, Handball, Swimming, Tennis,  Ultimate Fight/K1/Box, Hockey, Formula 1 and Extreme Sports
If you are really good and willing to help in this areas send me private message on forum and i will put beta mode moderator (for some period) to see how good are you.

devilsmind

Dragon had some technical problems , we expecting to be up soon.
Sorry for this downtime it wasn't planed.

=drake=

all the issues about "Donation code not existing" should have been resolved (all your codes should work now).
If issue still permain, please write it there:
http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,26268.0.html

Thanks for your patience.

Btw, about gameplay, fixed some terrain exploit bugs.
As you saw also "Luna" (that is Arena 1000x) is active (not loggable, working on it) and the new mastery stack system will be active soon on all servers (Shadow/Raven included). With this update will come some critical stack fixes to avoid the enormous damage of some classes (archers? :P)

devilsmind

-We are happy to announce that we have open ART section http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/board,118.0.html it is small event with prizes in game, feel free to participate and enjoy.
-We are happy to announce that we reached 10,000th registered member, enjoy your stay.

devilsmind

Since drake have DSL failure , all donations will be shipped next week. (if problem is fixed before, donations will arrive in that time )
Sorry for the issue.

ForumAdmin

The database of the forum was in danger because of a data base failure, which has been fixed, this has been done to ensure the safety of the DN community.
Due to some problems on Dragon 15x, the Dragon Section will be temporarily shut down until further notice.
Any hard braking of rules will cause BAN from forum.(for any brake of rules report to mods or admin with reason)

DN staff. 

devilsmind

As all noticed, dragon is down almost all day, there is some failure at the Hoster, so its up to them when it will be fixed.
There is really little chance to be up tonight, so best eta is 12h.
Sorry for this problem it wasnt planed nither it is up to us.

p.s. all garbage on forum will be cleared in next couple of days.
p.s.2 and to repeat again, there is no wipe and other things, it is just simple hardware failer at hoster.

Dn team.

devilsmind

This is really bad, it is weekend and our beloved hoster cant keep our server stable and working!!!!
Its their 3rd time in last 3 days that they fail to do their job how they supose to , and of course they dont work at sundays!!! So no one at their office to fix this failure.
So sadly ETA is tomorrow 99%, 1% that miracle will happen and someone will come to their office and bring up servers.
We can only say that we are sorry , but this is not up to us. :(

DN team.

devilsmind

Ok, after wainting all day to get right and correct info, i can now say something about downtime (just for the future annoucments, i will always inform you people and announce it only when i get 100% checked and confirmed info by drake himself, otherwise i will not use announce, maybe just reply to some posts)...
Hoster didnt receve exact amount of cash (dont ask how), so drake needed to snend today (monday) amount that missing, so i supose if they receved today, they should bring up all very soon. (i prefer not giving exact ETA but from what i got and what u can read it rly should be up very soon!!!)
I know this was quite annoying and boring period for you, but it have been also for us bad issue to work on it. Again truly sorry about downtime all should be UP soon and working.

DN team.

devilsmind

Ok, after consulting with other GM-s and people from dragon community, we can proudly announce that we will start marketing to bring more new people on this server and make community bigger and bigger. Speaking of that i would like to ask all dragon community to help us in this goal to become in 1st 10 private servers by CLICKING at least 1x at banner you can see above TOP 200, that way you will help us to attract more people to this server.Currently dragon's population is aproximatly every day around 5.000-6,000 players, we wanna reach much more, thats why i am asking you to click on banner and support us,which will directly affect to players and bring you "fresh blood".In the name of all community,Thank you in forward.

DN team.

p.s. currently we are advertaising without banner, if someone is REALLY pro in making banners -contact me-. Ty

devilsmind

We are proud to presesent DragonNetwork's new homepage! This is a test version, so updates / fixes will be added too it at a later time.
Hope you will like it.
Thanks all who worked on it.

DN team.